Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 37)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning Calico Jack -

I love the Bangles!!! I really love that song and I particularly love Susannah Hoffs - and her FEET! I got that first solo album of hers, with the Beautiful song "My Side Of The Bed". The video of which features sweet Susannah in fishnet stockings and barefoot the entire video.

[ August 04, 2005, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt Ben, I definitely share your affections for Susanna and the band. Maybe I'm just an old softie, but my all-time personal favorite by them would have to be "Eternal Flame".

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Calico Jack -

Though I will seldom admit this in mixed company (especially among men), "Eternal Flame" is (to me) one of the most beautiful songs ever written - and Susanna's vocal treatment on that are SO sweet, so feminine and so beautiful I can barely stand to hear it sometimes.

PS - Admitting you like the Bangles is almost as bad as admitting you like a song by Bon Jovi .. in front of Beavis and Butthead (and by the way, I don't).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
PS - Admitting you like the Bangles is almost as bad as admitting you like a song by Bon Jovi

LOL, neither of those would be bad in my estimation. Granted I've never really been a big Bon Jovi fan, but I've certainly got nothing against that band either. I've never been one to jump on those bandwagons of people who dictate which music is cheesey & which music is acceptable to listen to. More often than not I'm able to find merit in all types of music. Being the huge fan of the 1980s that I am, I've obviously been a walking target and have received my fair share of ridicule from those with a chip on their shoulder about that particular decade, but their negativity has never been able to muster up any influence. The notion of shame in music appreciation is definitely a non-entity in my world. hehe

So what song is playing in my head right now?

"Message in a Bottle" by The Police.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After looking at all of Ben Del Amitris' avatars..

Just a gigolo.The David Lee Roth version... [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres another on for ya Ben.

Julio Iglesias and Willie Nelson

"To all the girls I loved before"

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niccolo Paganini - Caprice No 24 In A Minor (Circa 1805)

This dude kicked ass at violin... He was probably one of the world's first headbangers.

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Love me Two Times" The Doors
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I was a Teenage Werewolf" The Cramps.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sick Love Song by Motley Crue
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Paint it Black" The Rolling Stones
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not OK(I Promise) - My Chemical Romance.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mynamesinuse
Loyal Member
Member # 483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mynamesinuse   Email mynamesinuse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"your the reason God made Oklahoma" by David Frizzell & Shelly West
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nelly " pretty toes"

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links