Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... damn... SUNday Bloody SUNday by U2???

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I already thought about that one but figured that's stretching things a bit. Then again I gave you credit for "Reign in Blood", so why not?

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm Only Happy When it Rains" - Garbage

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Good Day Sunshine" - The Beatles
"The Rain Song" - Led Zeppelin
"Rainbow in the Dark" - Dio
"Before the Dawn" - Judas Priest
"Third Stone from the Sun" Jimi Hendrix
"The Warmth of the Sun" Beach Boys
"Sunshine on My Shoulders" John Denver

a few more...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Waiting for the Sun" by The Doors.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. LeDaemon -

Great catch on "I'm Only Happy When It Rains"!

You just revealed my favorite song of all time by any group (Beatles included). I won't go into it here but I've got a little bit of history with Shirley, Duke & Garbage; a band who I believe was darn near perfect.

It was also one of my favorite albums and music videos ever.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sex Pistols - Holidays In The Sun
Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Midnight Oil - Earth, Sun, And Moon

Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son?
Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - Sons Of Freedom?

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey did you hear that Michael Jackson is going to do a remake of an Elton John song?

.. "Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me"

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

LOL Ben, I've been making that same joke for quite a while whenever an appropriate situation comes up (or whenever one doesn't for that matter). Speaking of Michael Jackson, I went to see War of the Worlds a couple of weekends ago in Queens and when I was stopped at a red light, some teenage kid literally did the moonwalk across the street in the pedestrian crosswalk. At first I wasn't really sure what to make of it but in the end I just chalked it up to being a victory dance on behalf of one of MJ's young supporters. Either that or the aliens had landed in Queens of all places.

[Woot]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

You know, I'm surprised somebody like Weird Al Yankovic hasn't done that song. I didn't realize you were in Queens (or New York, for that matter). I would love to live out there, it's one of my favorite places to visit.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

This isn't quite as funny when its typed...

Why does Michael Jackson like twenty-eight year olds?

Because theres twenty of them!

--------------------

Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"twisted nails of faith"-cradle of filth

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ban the tubetop - Reel Big Fish

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just put up flyers/posters for Reel Big Fish a few weeks ago because they played my town.

I didn`t see them, though, but I heard they were cool.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool.

Right now: APC's cover of People are People.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links