Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about songs with states/cities in the title?

Off the top of my head...

Led Zeppelin - Going To California
Ozzy - Old L.A. Tonight
Beach Boys? - California Dreamin'
(or was that The Mama's & The Papas?

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
California Girls - Beach Boys
All My X's Live in Texas - George Strait
Kansas City - The Beatles (can't remember who did the original)
London Town - Wings

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ohio" by Neil Young
"Mississippi Rollin' Stone" by Ike & Tina Turner
"New York State of Mind" by Billy Joel
"Miami 2017" by Billy Joel
"Vienna" by Billy Joel
"Alabama Song" by The Doors
"Goin' Back To Indiana" by the Jackson 5
"Georgia on my Mind" by Ray Charles
"Midnight Train To Georgia" by Gladys Knight & The Pips
"Carolina in my Mind" by James Taylor

[Cool]

Calico Jack

P.S. - "California Dreamin'" was indeed The Mamas & The Papas.

P.P.S. - "Kansas City" was written by Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller & recorded by Wilbert Harrison, Peggy Lee, and plenty of other people. hehe

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Springsteen - Born In The USA
Beatles - Back In The USSR
Alice Cooper - Lost In America
Van Halen - Panama
Creed - In America

Close calls...
ACDC - Sin City
Thin Lizzy - Boys Are Back In Town

I don't know who does this song or what its called...
The Drew Carey Theme... It goes something like...

"All the hippie chicks with the crimson lips say Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks. Living in sin with a safety pin, Cleveland Rocks!!!"

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 21ToeSucker:
I don't know who does this song or what its called...
The Drew Carey Theme... It goes something like...

"All the hippie chicks with the crimson lips say Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks. Living in sin with a safety pin, Cleveland Rocks!!!"

I saw Ian Hunter perform that song when he played in Ringo Starrs All Star Band a few years ago. The song is "Cleveland Rocks" and was originally from Ian Hunter's solo stuff after leaving Mott the Hoople.

[ July 18, 2005, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: ledaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big in Japan -- Alphaville
Germany with Love -- Alphaville

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Africa" by Toto.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohio is for lovers - Hawthorne Heights.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

I keep thinking of the bands Chicago, Kansas, Boston, & Europe... damn!

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mr. Ledaemon -

I didn't think anybody else knew anything about Ian Hunter's solo work. It's some of my favorite music.

"All Of The Good Ones Are Taken" was a song I really loved and I REALLY loved "Captain Void And The Video Jets". I'm always amazed at how much everybody in here knows about music.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

I think I'm turning Japanese!!! I don't know the band though...

--------------------

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:

LOL, I thought about that exact same song the other day when we began doing these, but I didn't write it since we were only dealing with cities & states at the time. The band was called The Vapors though, for what it's worth.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

ncfootlover
Loyal Member
Member # 7809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ncfootlover   Author's Homepage   Email ncfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I got classic 80's tunes in my head thanks to Calico Jack and 21toesucker... "The rains down in Africa..." I think I'm going to play Vice City now!

--------------------
My girlfriend and I have a foot fetish web site, cum visit us at www.youngfetishvixen.com!

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:

LOL, I thought about that exact same song the other day when we began doing these, but I didn't write it since we were only dealing with cities & states at the time. The band was called The Vapors though, for what it's worth.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

I had that song stuck in my head for weeks after the Night Panda skit in Jackass the Movie.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"London Boys" Johnny Thunders
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links