Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » SUPER BOWL (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: SUPER BOWL
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooo this is a hard pick... [Laugh]

PATRIOTS @ EAGLES............PATRIOTS

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NE!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eagles. Patriots wont stop the Cowboys from being the most recent team to win 3/4 Superbowls. Manning and Roethlisberger cant elude a good defense like McNabb can. Theyre not consisten, like Mike Vick. I guess it takes a beating of the New England Pats and the awesome Tom Brady to get that through people's heads. McNabb plays differently than Brady does. He's got the balls to run, elude tackles, dive or slam into a defender for a first. More versatile than Brady is, and thus the Eagles offense has more threats than the conservative Patriots. Bring any one of those teams out of the AFC to play a good elusive quarterback like McNabb, it doesnt matter who it is. The Eagles will do to the Pats what they did to the Falcons. Shut down their offense and confuse their defense. If T.O. doesnt play, it wont be a blowout. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great in theory Mystic..Patriots just took and rattled the #1 defence and #1 offence in the league...

Don't bet your house against the Pats... TO or no TOt the Pats will win this..

I agree what you say about McNabb..But he has'nt faced a D= fence like the Patriots.

Brady like he always does, being the underated QB he is.Will have Trophy #3 in his hand after the game and will be on his way to Canton...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Eagle's, just because I don't like the Pat's! Don't really care for the Eagle's either, but I will take the one I dislike the least!

Any bet's Sasha???? Mandy's name on your ass???

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truth be told, this matchup has NOT happened before. The New England Pats defense looks great against conservative, stay in the pocket quarterbacks. (Roethlisberger and Manning). McNabb and even Vick provide a different sort of weaponry that New England has not faced all season. Its not that McNabb hasnt faced a Defense like the Pats...the Pats defense has not faced a QB like McNabb. Patriots proved that you have to be a well rounded team to get far. Did the Colts have a better offense than the Patriots? Yeah. Better defense? Not by a long shot. Steelers? Better offense? No. Better Defense? Could be. Eagles? Better offense? It all depends on the way the secondary is playing, which isnt exactly a good thing for NE. Defense? Who knows again. They're both well rounded teams, and no one can doubt that. No one can say that the Colts and Steelers or even Falcons were more well rounded teams than the Patriots and Eagles. Not even close. Like the Pistons proved last year in the NBA Finals, you have to be a TEAM to win this thing, something that both the Eagles and Patriots have in their favor. I have the utmost respect for the Patriots but if youre picking them simply because they've won 2 Superbowls recently, your in for a big surprise come Sunday.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I appreciate your wishful thinking.If the Eagles were my team I would feel the same way...

Eagles are going to get their ASS kicked..This two week lay over crap and hype is making you buy into this...

But I still love you mystic......and want to suck your girls toes till she screams.... [Tongue]

[ February 03, 2005, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

LOL. Love you too sweetie, and I wouldnt mind lettin you suck on my girls toes! (Man would THAT be fun to watch) My offer still stands though...if the Eagles win, I wanna see your toes green and white! If the Patriots win, I'll get the girl to paint em Blue/Silver...

P.S. Patriots are gonna get THEIR ass kicked!

P.P.S When football is over, we're gonna have nothing to argue about! Ack!

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Deal....your girls toes are gonna be Red white and blue.......

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New England.....AGAIN [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Red white and blue? I always though the patriots colors were silver/red/blue? It doesnt matter though...your toes gonna be green and white. Mmmmmm...cant wait.
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I'm old school.I HATE THEIR NEWER UNIFORM ..They used to have the best logo in all of football..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Man I dont remember the Patriots old uniforms for some odd reason. I coulda sworn they were always silver, but I never really watched Patriots game back then...
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Yep they used to be red white and blue....

-

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Hahaha ok ok. Red white and blue it is. I kinda like the silver better than the white though..
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links