Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » SUPER BOWL (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: SUPER BOWL
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey...ya gotta give Paul McCartney credit for playing live and let die, live......It could of been Ashley Simpson..YUCK.lol

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We want short skirts sexy girls, and rock our world. Paul is not exciting, I have seen him twice and enjoyed,but I would'nt again.

IT'S BORING!

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy! I'd really hate to be in Philly right now. [Big Grin]

Now, all I need is for someone to beat these damn Patriots in the playoffs. Sometime this century would be nice. Quick, someone call Steve Spurrier! [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.YEAH.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashley Simpson rocks!! I love her music so much, Paul McCartney can't touch the timeless quality of Ashley Simpson's lyrics...
::end sarcasm::

Yeah Sasha, it could have been worse. Imagine an Ashley Simpson, Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan halftime show with an Avril Lavigne ending. ::shudder:: . Any good prospects coming out of college? I dont really follow college football that much, but I'm hoping my teams (Houston, Chicago, Dallas and Philly) will be gettin some reinforcements. We can still predict the Pro Bowl! Go NFC!

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Boy! I'd really hate to be in Philly right now.
It's really not so bad around here right now. Most people just kinda got bummed out and went home. Probably would have been worse if they won to be honest. I worked at the bar tonight, they were all loud and crazy during the game, but after it was over, it just got all quiet. Truthfully, it just seems most people are just happy that they showed up and played their asses off.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, let me say that I really liked reading this entire thread!
You are the best group of people posting ANYWHERE!!!
Mystik, you are a trip, and very entertaining...
Funny you picked the OPPOSITE score... 24-21 lol.
Good call on the spread, though.
Sasha, you continue to amaze me... you need to talk to my wife about football!
And hell yeah, Brady is the man...

Second, The Pats rule the roost, bitches! Grats to the Pats!

Third, and lastly, I'm SOOOO glad I missed that half-time show, my wife and I left my neighbor's house to run home and shag while it was on.
Fuck Half-time shows... I've never been a fan of all that limelight-grabbing-big-money-pay-for-a-spot-so-you-can-bore-the-people-to-death-and-make-a-fortune-in-advertising-bullshit.
Getting laid has always been MY half-time show, at least as far back as '95...
I suggest everyone try it, we should have a national campaign! 1/2 an hour is plenty of time to rub it, lick it, suck it, and fuck it!!!
The haste can be fun, it's like "Beat the Clock" -exciting!
Next up: Baseball, and I know that thread will be considerably lighter...

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
[Thumbs Up]
i ve always been a raiders fan but i also like a guy like mcnabb,he's a great qb !

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dammed i 'ever seen this flag before no??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Hey...ya gotta give Paul McCartney credit for playing live and let die, live......It could of been Ashley Simpson..YUCK.lol

It could have been anyone from today's music and I still won't care to watch it. The half-time shows have gotten real bad in the last few years, with the exception of U2.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links