Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » SUPER BOWL (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: SUPER BOWL
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Yep they used to be red white and blue....

-

The only thing I would change about the helmets, is to change that guy into a bending over Sasha! [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystik....I agree....Blue and silver WILL be better on your girls toes.....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...we'll see if they are to be silver/blue come Sunday...or if yours are to be green/white...
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ol' school Steve Grogan!! Cool stuff.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ Steve "The Neck" Grogan! I almost forgot about that dude.

As for my pick this Sunday... I'm going with the Patriots! Did you really think "I" would pick the Eagles? If the Eagles win the Super Bowl, God help us all. If you know any Eagle fans, you know what I mean. [Confused]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading predictions, I'd say its a 65/35 divide between people picking the Pats and people picking the Eagles. It's kind of funny...I cant wait for the Eagles to dismantle the Patriots and finally end all of this nonsense. "Man..the Pistons stand no chance! Look at those guys! They havent been to a Finals game since the change of the decade! Poor fools. The Lakers have Shaq and Kobe! You cant beat them! Theyre unbeatable!" We'll see how Mr. Clutch does against a real defense...and people are giving WAY too much credit to the NE secondary. Maybe if it was just Freddie Mitchell back there...but theres Westbrook too. And Owens. Hell even Pinkston. Westbrook and Pinkston can kill guys man to man because of T.O. This is my last post till the Super Bowl is over, I wish I didnt have so much school stuff to do otherwise I'd enjoy the game a little more. Hope everyone has fun, wherever they are tomorrow!
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystik...Stop buying into this two week layover hype..You guys are toast...YOU WILL NOT BEAT THE PATS..A real d-fence..The friggin Steelers were the best in football....Your Eagles had no chance against that STEELERS D when they played....The Patriots Coaching staff will dismantle the Eagles...There is no nonsence with people picking the Patriots here...

Wait till your eagles face a real D-fence this SUNDAY......Ker-plunk.......

[ February 05, 2005, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went with the eagles-31-27-- [Eek!]
When its over, I will be a hero, or a goat.

I have been both, I can live with it-- [Nana]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that the most boring halftime show ever-- [Violent]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

*sigh* Oh well. I give the Patriots the utmost respect, they played better, Philly had no answer for the run. Dillon was running all over them through 3 quarters. Donovan made mistakes I hadn't seen him make in previous games, and maybe he needs to learn to keep his cool for next year. It was a really good game nonetheless with the exception of that HORRENDOUS half time show. New England was just the better team today, and congrats to them. You still can not dismiss the fact that not only did Terrell Owens walk out there, he was a HUGE factor. They have all the elements needed to create a championship football team, but they just needed this sort of experience and perspective. Congrats to New England, and maybe next year the Texans make the playoffs!! Let's hope for a good offensive line in this years draft. Good season everyone.....

....sports forums gonna be dead for a while...

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Congrats to the pats. It was a good game.
I going to miss this very much.
It's been a pleasure--- [Cheers]

Hey Mystik; Looking forward to the pats colors on your girls feet [Thumbs Up]

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Hey mystik.SILVER AND BLUE!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

hehe. I know! Soon sweetie, soon. I'll post em next time she gets around to paintin her toes...it's been nice rootin against you Sasha!
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

It was a good game mystik..I didnt think the Eagles had a prayer,but they played hard.I have to question their two minute drill though.....No sence of urgency what so ever towards the end....

Tom Brady.23 for 33....283 yrds passing......no int's 2 TD's...STUD!!! He earned his spot in the HALL OF FAME....Say what you want of Brady he is the man!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Yeah he was solid today. I dont get what the Eagles were doing towards the end, just stumbling around instead of hurrying up and trying to get it into field goal range. I still cant believe that half time show...Im surprised Big Bird, Barney and the Wiggles didnt join Paul McCartney up there.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links