Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » BASEBALL 2005 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BASEBALL 2005
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As pitchers and Catchers are about to report, I would like to go out on a limb and pick the six teams that will advance to the playoffs This is difficult to to predict..I have it down to a science..ok! boy I'm going to gamble here. [Jerkoff]

NL
1.Braves
2.CARDINALS
3 TIED for wild card either the CUBS,METS, GIANTS or DODGERS

AL
1.Yankees
2.Red Sox
3.TIED for wild card either the Angeles,Twins or A's

I'm divided for the wild card.I'll go out on another limb and say one of those teams will get the wild card [Eek!]

Whewww.. another surprise year in baseball!!!! The parody is killing me!!!! [Violent]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sasha, I don't have to tell you who's going to win the A.L. Central. I think the Angels and Yankees will be up there too.

N.L. probably the Braves, Dodgers and Houston or the Cards.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammmmmmmmmmmy Sossssssssssssssa!

Sorry everyone, got an O's fan here! And even if the team isn't the best, our ballpark still is! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Twins will win the AL Central. Even though they lost some people, they still have a strong farm system.

The O's will be the surprise team in the east.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan: The Twins won't be able to get past the White Sox or the Tigers. Last year was the Twinkies best bet.

Patrick: Good luck with Sammy, I think the Cubs fans in Chicago gave him a raw deal. They used to adore him, then they broke bad on him. They are a bunch of idiots, believe me, Cub fans will want him back when they are in the Basement in June.

Sammy is a big mouth, and he will not get along with the other O's. He's already calling Camden Yards "his house". My suggestion is make him a D.H.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sox lost A LOT more power in their line up with Magglio Ordonez leaving.

The Twins still have a good pitching staff.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

I think the Twins have a great pitching staff, but this is the Sox year. Our staff includes Freddy Garcia, El Duque, Jose Contreras, Orlando Hernandez, John Garland, Mark Buehrle and Shingo Takatsu. Our best in years.

Good luck, you guys have certainly owned us last few years.

To paraphrase Pedro Martinez, "The Twins have been my daddy"!

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey hott3028...Ive been to both ballparks in Chicago.....Sox park was in kind of a scary part of town..Wrigley was AWESOME!!! Murphys Bleachers..Pour me another "old style ".Please!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Sasha, "old style" is a nasty ass beer. I'll stick to Heineken. Wriggley is in a predominantly yuppie and gay neighborhood. Comiskey is nestled between the ghetto and a slum. Best place to watch a ball game in Chicago is on my couch -- with your feet on my lap [Cheers] .
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I think every year is the Sox's year in the AL Central. The Sox have a MUCH larger pay roll. At least by the amount of expectations put on the team every year, the Sox have more to lose. I think these last 3-4 years have really given the Twins fans something to cheer about unlike the majority of the 90's and part of this century. It is fun seeing the hard effort of building an once proud organization back to a respectable level pay off. I just hope the Twins make it to the next round in the playoffs and go from there. Now is the time for Twins to take the next step.
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I'm gonna call you "SOX"......The only reason I drank old stlye was I sat in the "bleachers" and hung out across the street at Murphys Bleachers.That beer sucked!.lol I'm a miro brew girl myself....

As for watching the game on your couch..Sounds good! The only thing I really like about baseball is getting drunk..Can I drink beer on the couch????...PS White sox do have the best uniforms in baseball.I think

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love the O's to be the surprise team. Tired of 3rd and 4th since the dismantling of the 1997-98 teams. And as for Sammy being the DH... That means Raffy has to be at first and Gibbons in right. I dunno about that.

As for the Central... If Magglio is healthy, he'll add to Detroit's line up nicely. But I just don't see the Sox doing anything special. They tend fall apart worse than my American made car.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Patrick: Mags is gonna kick the Sox ass this year up in Motown.

Ramsfan: I cannot disagree with you.

Sasha: next time you come to chi-town email me. we will show you a great time! as much micro-brew as you want, we have some good ones nearby. Nice to hear you like the Sox' uniforms. Along with the Yankees, those pinstripes rule!

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

It's going to be an interesting year in the AL Central. 3 evenly matched teams in the Twins, Sox and Tigers. Whoever starts out the season the hottest will be the winner of the division. The Tigers should be better. Kansas City should be good, but finish in the cellar.
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I would love the O's to be the surprise team. Tired of 3rd and 4th since the dismantling of the 1997-98 teams. And as for Sammy being the DH... That means Raffy has to be at first and Gibbons in right. I dunno about that.

As for the Central... If Magglio is healthy, he'll add to Detroit's line up nicely. But I just don't see the Sox doing anything special. They tend fall apart worse than my American made car.

- Patrick

With the Jays and Rangers struggling, they should at least finish in the top 3 in the league. With the O's acquisitions, they should be a contender with the Red Sox and Yanks. With Sosa in the mix, they should give both teams a run for their money. [Wink]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links