Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » BASEBALL 2005 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BASEBALL 2005
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

I can only hope the O's can do better than projected. Their starting pitching is the soft spot. So many young guys with "potential." Hopefully some of them make something of it this year.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really care who makes the playoffs, as long as it isn't the L.A. Dodgers.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Ramsfan,

I can only hope the O's can do better than projected. Their starting pitching is the soft spot. So many young guys with "potential." Hopefully some of them make something of it this year.

- Patrick

Sounds like the Twins a few years ago, until they got Eric Milton, Johan Santana, Kyle Lohse, Hector Carrasco and Joe Nathan. The Twins sure know how to make people succeed in the majors. Look at the kind of picther Eric Milton has turned into. He's a very dominant picher! 12-3 is an excellent year.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Washington Nationals got a doozy in Cristian Guzman! He's one hell of a short stop. He'll be with them for a good 5 years.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey for you guys in the Baltimore/D.C. area. You should buy some Nationals stuff (Yearbooks, programs, hats, jerseys). Since it's the innaugural season, their saying those items are highly collectible.

I love baseball and 2005 should be great. Lets get this thread poppin' -- Not enough baseball fans amongst feet people?

Here I'l get you guys going with one word --

STEROIDS

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope the bluejays as least put forth a better effort this year.even though we lost delgado they should have a good season.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hott3028,

I am a baseball fan moreso than any other sport. There is no denying what the sport has meant to America over the years. Other pro sports have emerged, but still, the history and names baseball carries with it far surpass the NFL, NBA and that league that was once called the NHL. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but still, the history and names baseball carries with it far surpass the NFL
I agree.....(your key word is HISTORY)But the past is the past...Baseball doesnt come close to holding a candle to the NFL in the year 2005..

FOOTBALL understands that the FANS are the reason they are so successful..THEY PRODUCE A FAR SUPERIOR PRODUCT.

Baseball cant keep up with the times.....BOREING! Besides only FOUR teams have a chance every year...Ive been to CAMDEN YARDS Patrick..And YES!! Beautiful place to go eat RIBS at BOOG Powells take in a inning or two of the game and go get drunk.. Other than that its same thing from Dodger stadium to Fenway Park zzzzzzzzzzzz

I argue this with my Dad (total baseball freak)all the time..He still thinks every year the A's have a shot...lol..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha -- The NFL's Salary Cap is brilliant and that is why their product is so hott. Every sport should adopt it.

Baseball needs to go back to when it was #1. The best way for them to do that is to understand the premium that is their history, names and records. With that being said baseball has to have a sense of exclutivity. Sorry Miami, Tampa Bay, Arizona, Denver. You never should have gotten those teams in the first place. Fold those teams, go back to 26 teams.

As far as those names -- Mark Mcguire, you are lucky you got your soiled record that stupid summer. The summer I told everyone those guys were juicin' it up. Bonds and Giambi should not even step onto the field this year. They are up to their necks in shit, but their egos wont give them the class to step down with dignity. Instead Bonds will break Hanks record, with the whole country snickering behind his back.

How about we start with preserving that history and those records until a true athlete can reach them.

I've only driven past Camden Yards.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like most UNIONS..the players UNION sucks!!!! That why guys can sport PUMPKIN heads in the major league baseball and not be held accountable.. Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa make me sick. Frigin Sosa walks out on his team in the 5th innijng in the CUBS last game of the season last year..Joke...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Bonds pisses me off with the racist stuff talking about how no one wants him to take the record because he is black. UM HELLO BONDS! AARON IS BLACK TOO! I used to think Bonds was intelligent, but let's look at his recent track record:

- "Didn't know" he was taking steroids
- Says no one wants him to have the record because he is black
- Accuses the media of stirring the pot

Maybe he is just dumb ass!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Bonds -- "It was just a cream, I didn't know what I was rubbing into my body"

The racist thing really gets me too Patrick, HE stirs that shit pot, not the press.

Bonds -- "Babe Ruth, he means nothing to me"

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hott3028,

Yeah, if I rubbed cream on me, my balls shrank and all of a sudden did things 25% better, yeah, I'd think it was just flaxide oil too. What a buncha crap. I wish Giambi would have said the trainer told him that Bonds knew what he was doing.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

So? What do you guys think of Big Mac's Crocodile tears? Do you think any of those other guys were lying? They made Canseco look like shit. And how about it, do you think they will put an * in the books now? It sounded like those politicians are pretty hard core.

And one last thing -- with all this scrutiny, Bonds has to retire just to save face, right?

And before all you right-wingers start in that government shouldn't get involved with private business, remember that the United States allows MLB to operate their monopoly. So in a way they should ultimately answer to the fed. Not to mention that they had 35 years to figure out what to do about this problem and they wiped their asses with it!

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I'm a Left Wing Liberal nut, so you know my take on this....Down with the Pumpkin heads and get back to playing ball...Ohhh yea.I'm a liberal who HATES unions..Down with the players union and put a frigin salary cap on baseball. Those dudes make way to much money to have a union... Unions..people grabing their piece of the pie..I hate the concept! Thats for another thread!

Go Dodgers and A's!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links