Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » BASEBALL 2005 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BASEBALL 2005
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A cap would improve it greatly,but remember in the early 90's and the 80's when it was competative and football was still more popular.I read in tv guide in about 1989 or 90 that the u.s population prefered football to baseball 2 to 1.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree tasm. basebll is boreing and there are to many friggin games..FOOTBALL RULES!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They should cut down the season to 81 games.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

Hell no! Don't cut nothing. Baseball is 162 games. You cut that stuff back to 81 games, Bond can only hit 60 homeruns a season then... you know, when he's unaware that he's using steroids.

Seriously though, I like baseball better than football. I agree that the excitement and thrill is higher in football, but after the Colts packed up when I was 5 years old, the Orioles were the only game in town. I love them and always will. I love the Ravens too, afterall, Lauryn's wearing my Todd Heap jersey there. But if I had to pick one or the other, I go with baseball.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you baseball fans see how PATHETIC Barry Bonds was the other day? I hope he quits!!!! Idiot brings his teenage son up to the podium for while he was grilled by the press.PATHETIC.

Poor example of ACCOUNTABILITY

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is his way of bowing out "gracefullly". MLB probably is giving him some ca$h and asking him to retire. Even Barry realizes he wiill be viewed as a fraud if he breaks the Bambino's record so he's saving face. Mark my words, he's got plenty of money, he'll never play in this country again. Watch him go to Japan.
Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's a dick! One that Sahsa wouldn't even like. Heehee... Sorry darling! I think he breaks the record next year. This is just a ploy to get the media off of the game's pampered player.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what does everyone think about canseco opening his mouth and tellin everyone he used steroids and pointing his finger at barry bonds, mark mcquire,sammy sosa,etc. its real sad thast these players care more about making money and breakin records than they are about caring about their fans.

GO BLUEJAYS

Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about any steroid use, but I know that the Res Sox are in first place now after the Orioles lost three games in a row to the Braves!!!

Whooopieeeee!!!!

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello feetlover -

At first I thought all that Canseco stuff was just one big idiot spouting off (a lot true but a lot of exageration). Add that to the late Ken Caminiti claiming that everybody in the world was on steroids and I thought it was just two big idiots spouting off (minus one now because Ken's dead).

THEN - some tougher but still lax testing procedures began and with a pretty thin net they started reeling in players on steroids .. MINOR leaguers on steroids and Pitchers on steroids - PITCHERS!

That got me to thinking maybe a lot of us had over-simplified the fact that Canseco is a big dumb idiot with a big mouth. Well, ok - all those things may still be true about him; but I'm taking him a little more seriously these days, viewing some of his more fantastic claims as maybe not so unthinkable.

Samy Sosa - well, when a guy puts on thirty pounds of muscle between season's end and spring training, goes from a good power hitter to one of the greatest ever in later stages (and the shape of his head changes), you have to wonder. I don't know, maybe it's just that he's got Cork in his head as well as his bat.

Hey, come to think of it, maybe Canseco had Cork in his head! Remember the way that ball BOUNCED off his head and into the stands for a home run? I mean, that ball BOUNCED off his head.

Respectfully,

Ben

[ June 30, 2005, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehee... I remember that Ben...

You raise a good point about steroid use: Since they started doing even the most cursory tests, they have found a lot of players on steroids and performance-enhancing drugs.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mr. Vasduten -

You hit the nail on the (canseco) head! The word "cursory" is what really says it all; and if you can reel in as many steroid users under those standards there's got to be a lot going on.

Funny that it never (ever) would have occured to me that pitchers would be using steroids. Right here in Seattle, they've already netted four or five minor leaguers. They've avoided testing some of the high profile "golden boys" out here, such as Brett Boone (another of those who put on huge amounts of muscle mass in an off season).

Can you imagine what they'd find if they started some SERIOUS testing? It's really making me wonder now.

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yanks are out this year so all you yankee fans pack it up and say goodbye to them. they will finish behind the jays this year.jays should be contenders down the stretch as long as their pitching staff picks up the momentum and follows halladay.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links