Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your favourite Foot Fetish Website??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: What's your favourite Foot Fetish Website???
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talking about Janet Mason of Foot-Tease.com and Janet-Exposed.com?

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all

My Favorite Sites would include....

http://www.amateurspanishfeet.com/

This site is excellent. I love it.

http://www.aragornsfeetlinks.com/

By far the best in links to sites i have ever seen. It caters for most foot fetishists tastes with ease.....

www.mcanet.com.br/gazelle

A beautiful site, for a beautiful lady. Carol is sexy lady with sexy feet. Her Site is amazing has many freebes and stocks a good range of differnt pics, suitable 4 all...

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle's (ohmyhose.com)
Janet's (foot-tease.com)
Belle's (yoursouthernbelle.com)
Brandi's (footprints4u.com)
Anita's (bellecita.com)
Carol's (mcanet.com.br/gazelle/english.html)
Debbie's (mysexyfeet4u.com)
Eve's (ladyevesfeet.com)
Geena's (geena-x.com)

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet Mason of Foot-tease.com & Janet-Exposed.com has always been a favorite of mine. She is the reason I found out about Wu Footlinks. She is in the Wu Hall of Fame. OOOoooh Momi will always be in the top % of my list. The others are: Michele of Ohmyhose.com; Belle of Yoursouthernbelle.com (I love a big girl with zeal); Raven of footmansdream.com; Gigi of hotgigigirl; Lexi of lexifootfetish.com, geni of geniesfeet.com and Maya of purefeet.com. And the mighty WU Footlinks.com (The Grand PU-BA hmself). [Thumbs Up] [Joint] GO WU!!!

[ April 01, 2004, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you for putting my site in your favorites list, I truly appreciate it and didnt realize that you were that impressed
You're very welcome Gigi, keep up the great work! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
No one bothered to mention Wu's on their favorites list
You bring up a good point. This is gonna sound kinda' nutso, but I don't really think of this as a "foot site" per se'. I think of it more as a hub, or a gathering spot if you will, for foot site material, and for folks to meet and talk. It's kinda' like playing basketball. You can meet with your Bro's at a bar and watch the game, drink some beer and talk about it, even switch channels to check out other games and talk about them. But when you want to actually play basketball, or see it up-close you hit the court or buy tickets and go to the game instead.

Wu certainly deserves some hellified credit for all he's done and provided for us though. I might be the Foot Fuckin' Mastuh, but he's the King! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilithsfootfiend
Board Regular
Member # 1820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilithsfootfiend   Email lilithsfootfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am shocked that no one picked Betty Monroe

http://www.bettymonroe.com

Even though I am not a member, it still makes me sad that she has stopped updating. I think she quit but is leaving the site up. I think the reason why Betty's stuff has always been my favorite is because from the very beginning of my internet exploration for foot fetish content when I was like 13 or 14, i found Betty's original geocities site. I know, I am a bit young, but, most of the kids my age do stupid crap like get drunk all day and I find it more stimulating spending some free time talking with you people because i can connect better, even if some of you are 10 - 20 years older. Anyway, her stuff was so different and It really made me feel comfortable for being a little on the "gothic" side at the time. Some of her sets, like the one where she covered her feet in liquid latex, let them dry and give her guy a footjob just sxcited me to the max because I also sort of have a latex fetish. But enough of my ramblings.

Second I would choose Genie

http://www.1geniesfeet.com

her feet are small and just plain great.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there lilithsfootfiend!

I so sorry, but I am way behind on reading the forum messages... I just came across your post now. Thank you for your thoughtful compliment. I am very happy to hear that my peds are great. :-) I read about Betty's latex footjob... now that is something that I haven't tried yet! hehe I am definitely going to give Master a latex-job as soon as I can. Sadly my foot is still a little messed up after being fractured for a second time... but I'm sure I'll be back to footjobs as soon as possible! I don't know if it will be as hot as Betty's FJ, but I will 'love' giving it a try! hehe I think Chaos will enjoy it too! Thanks.

Bye for now, Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.toewigglers.com hands down, no one else comes close. Not only do you have amazing quality (when it comes to pictures and the models themselves) but you have quantity, the site is updated pretty much everyday. Talk about bang for your buck. The site also caters to the specific qualities I like in feet so much (big, huge feet, veiny tops, long toes)its just eerie...but I love it, oh do i love it.

oh and fanatic66 prettypinktoes looks good too, I just checked it, thanks for pointing it out [Big Grin]

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalesoles
Major Player
Member # 591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalesoles         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For about a month, they have new and longer clips at ToeWigglers.com.
They are now about 6 to 10 minutes long.
(They used to be only 1 minute long.)

Bye everyone.

--------------------
The soles are the sexiest body parts of a woman.

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Wu's of course. And Footalicious too.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DonnieDD
Board Regular
Member # 7520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DonnieDD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a few models featured on this site who's site's I enjoy, Erotic Nikki, and Genie, and other than that I LOVE www.dailydosage.com, I liked this british feet site feetnow but the site is offline now
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In no particular order:

chromelady.com
solefoodcafe.com
footmansdream.com
1geniesfeet.com
gates-of-eva.com
californiabeachfeet.com
barefootcamgirls.com
toewigglers.com
feetishes.com

[ July 14, 2005, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a pretty long list, many of them are the old established ones. Since coming into these forums a few weeks ago, I've been discovering some new ones and have added to my list.

SOLES OF SILK is one that I learned about a few weeks ago (through here) and I'm a huge fan of the site now (HUGE).
http://solesofsilk.com/

TOES IN ACTION - As of tonight, I've added Toes In Action to my list. I saw a post of their new girl, went to see the site and was completely blown away by it.
http://toes-in-action.com/

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, thanks for the kind words about my site Toes-in-Action. So glad you like it.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Hal -

I didn't realize you were "Toes in Action". I've been completely buried in my own work over the past year and am just now (finally) edging out into other places (such as these forums).

It's refreshing because I'm learning about a lot of this stuff for the first time, albeit late. I really LOVE the design and layout of Toes In Action. It is layed out and presented WELL, and easy to navigate & understand.

The gray backdrop it nice (and unusual) and the monochrome thumbnails on that home page are outstanding. That, and use of sepia tones in the right margin & free pictures is remarkable.

Descriptions and photo examples in the video clips section are also excellent. My hat is off to you for this great website. Obviously, the content speaks for itself.

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links