Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your favourite Foot Fetish Website??? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: What's your favourite Foot Fetish Website???
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this thread has been around for some time now. In fact, some of the sites named at the begining of this thread are closed.

I didn't see >> DF Productions << in the list, so I thought I'd add it. It's definitely one of my favorites. I love the high arch content and, of course, my favorite model of all time Myndi Fox.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina Marie's site (www.tinasprettypiggies.com) - gorgeous woman, very friendly, and totally free! [Big Grin]
Barefootcamgirls: DAEMONESS is just so sexy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres so many.
from lexi to gigi
to leggy pauline to feetheat
to foot fantasy party to lisasfeet
i could go all night....

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without trying to sound like im sucking up...
Best celebrity site without a doubt...

www.lordlucan.b-h-e.com

Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favs as of now; I like both the types where there are obvious models showing their feet for the camera, and lots of shoeplay/candid material, so:

LexisFootFetish: 'Nuff said!

Baresandals.com: This site is amazing!! Tons of material, lots of shoeplay and candid shoeplay captured all over Europe with vidclips and even out abd about barefooting like Lou likes, AND they have models! Wheew

KingoftheHeel.com: one of Jediofthefeet's fifty sites (loll), i like all of his sites though because perfectly bring together the girlnextdoor thing, shoeplay and candid feel, and superhot models just showing their peds!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cooljerk9992000:
Without trying to sound like im sucking up...
Best celebrity site without a doubt...

www.lordlucan.b-h-e.com

cooljerk I dont think you'll find anyone who doesnt agree with you there...

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am am a fan of anursesfeet or anglekissed feet and bossyfeet 3 great sites with 3 great women.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In alphabetical order...

BRAZIL FEET - for the forced foot worship
DRAGONLILY - for the creativity and variety
FEET FAIR - for the models and photography

(The Monster's site isn't foot fetish-specific, but she does offer her fair share of foot fetish content, and her feet are oo la la!)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't visited this thread for quite awhile and I was remiss in not adding Gigi's site much sooner. I like it, and I like Gigi! So here is an update to my previous list:

1. Gigi's site http://www.hotgigigirl.com/

2. Scandinavian Feet (another OUTSTANDING site) http://www.scandinavianfeet.com/

Also - Soleru is also doing some of the best work in this world on a daily basis and his site is one I'd aspire to if I had a pay site of my own.

With so many excellent sites out there, it's hard to have a distinct favorite. Easy to have about ten of them though and these are some of mine.

Lastly, I'll reinforce my unadulterated appreciation and respect for BAREFOOTCAMGIRLS - and the multi-sites it has spawned.

[ April 27, 2006, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probabley footcuties because of sommer and her gorgouse 13s
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like Shoe Kittens because of the excellent photography and flawless models. For the same reason, I like Feet Fair .

Plus, both of those websites feature one of my favorite models Little Dee. Ahhh, she melts me like buttah. [Thumbs Up]

Bondo

[ May 01, 2006, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Dee has a cool accent.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i like this
Member # 13660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i like this     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footsie babes hands down yall
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweetpetitefeet.com

hasn't been updated in about 6 months and she doesn't respond to emails or in her forum anymore so I assume it's done [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] :

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's is #1
Damn there's so many,I could go on and on,plus all the yahoo group's.
Sence I've been back I found this site,TON'S of picture's
http://www.islandgirlmo.com/joeymo/feet.html
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links