Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your favourite Foot Fetish Website??? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: What's your favourite Foot Fetish Website???
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tack:
Remove the Shoes. Best models ever. [Big Grin]

Im ashamed to say that I have'nt yet got around to checking that one out(what with Christmas stuff to buy ect), but I will get around to it within the rest of the week & then I shall let you know what I think of it.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite was www.trampled.com until the owner got into an argument with himself over his subscription cancellation process, and took it out on my user sign-up information, causing me to get blacklisted by all Netbilling merchants.

...needless to say, I had to find another site to be my favorite [Big Grin]

[ December 31, 2005, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by Tack:
Remove the Shoes. Best models ever. [Big Grin]

Im ashamed to say that I have'nt yet got around to checking that one out(what with Christmas stuff to buy ect), but I will get around to it within the rest of the week & then I shall let you know what I think of it.
Have you got a link to that website by any chance? Don't worry if you have'nt but I have been trying too gain access without any success.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Susie
Board Regular
Member # 8851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Susie   Email Barefoot Susie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say Candytoz was my favorite, she was a true barefooter like me.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marvin
Board Regular
Member # 8938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marvin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why but I really like German sites. If you have 5 minutes try some of my favourites, and let me know what you think of them

www.footlovegirls.de
www.fussfreude.de
www.foot-fetish-girls.com
www.world-of-feet.de

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin:
I don't know why but I really like German sites.

While we're on the subject of German sites, I'll list one of my own personal all-time favorites that Marvin didn't mention:

www.legsworld.de

Two thumbs up for Lady B and company!

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.toesinmotion.com
http://www.flashyourfeet.com
http://www.footster.com
http://www.feetcore.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of current faves...

Dutchfoot
I check this site every single time I fire up this computer hoping for updates. [Big Grin]

and...

City Feet
If I had the cash, I'd join this site again in a heartbeat! I was a member there a long ol' time ago and loved it to no end. Considering the amount of clips on it that I wanted to see, and since I'm on a dial-up, my computer was NEVER turned off since I was always downloading clips! [Big Grin] I'll be a proud member of that site again one day... [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
A couple of current faves...

Dutchfoot
I check this site every single time I fire up this computer hoping for updates.

What language is this?
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footluver33:
What language is this?

Dutch?

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by footluver33:
What language is this?

Dutch?

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Dutch. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shanepopeye
Board Regular
Member # 10300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shanepopeye   Email shanepopeye   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah is there any free sites
Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A have a few..for now. By next week, I'll probably have 5 more to add to the list.

In no particular order, my favorite foot fetish websites are:

1) www.StephsFeet.com: What an all around beauty this gal is! She's earned status as one of my top 3 favorite brunettes, and BOY can she handle those feet!? (I'd sure love a shot at handling them for her)
She has some of the HIGHEST arches I've seen to this day, and she comes across as very genuine, sexy, and photogenic. It's as though she's having fun rather than just simply having photos taken of her feet. Big props to Steph, and all involved with bringing www.StephsFeet.com to us all.

2) www.MaxinesWorld.com: Maxine Rules! There's no doubt about that. This woman is so exotically beautiful, and her wonderful feet will rival ANYONE'S. She's such a petite lil' thang, too. I tell ya, man... the combo set she did with Stephanie has to be my favorites. I especially love one of her most recent posts where she wore yellow toenail polish. You are very appreciated, Maxine. Keep kickin' ass and proving why you can't be touched!

3) www.feetishes.com: Ain't nothing better than a bunch of Sole Sistaz with lovely feetsies! Some of my favorites among the few include: Ajaah, Genesis, Ronni, Tweety, & Peaches. All these sistaz are fine, and has some of the most gorgeous ebony feet I've ever seen. Keep up the excellent work, guys.

4) www.coedfeet.com: With the likes of Ronna, Kristi, & Sarah, this site gives any other a run for it's money. These girls are top notch, and their feet cant be beat. This website is pure quality, and consistent in production, the finest women, and I'm never dissatisfied or bored once I visit. Coed Feet ROCKS!

5) www.dcfetishgirls.com: I'd definately recommend this site to anyone on the hunt for photos of ghetto-style ebony feet. Seduction, Asia, Candy, & Pussy Cat are consistent in the persentation of sexy feet and ghetto booty. This is one of my favorites, and I place a stamp of high recommendation in this website.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kibby
Board Regular
Member # 10622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kibby   Email kibby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like barefoot manics and tramplebabes .com
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links