Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your favourite Foot Fetish Website??? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: What's your favourite Foot Fetish Website???
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Descriptions and photo examples in the video clips section are also excellent.
Well, thank you very much kind sir [Wink]

Considering we`re German, it`s very flattering to hear that from a native English speaker.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
-Hal-

[ June 18, 2005, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stamplord
Board Regular
Member # 3263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stamplord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
helllo

i like the very old clips from yoursouthernbelle.com wit those georgous footjobs.... wow great job baby :->

--------------------
Pretty-Toes, Plaster-Legcasts and Cummy-Footjobs are great :¬)

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

Thanks for naming Soles of Silk. It always means a lot to hear comments from your peers as well as the members. Thanks again bro!

As for my three favorites... that is hard to say. I'd have to say that I like Lexi's Foot Fetish, 1 Genie's Feet and Feet Heat was one that had lots of content, although I do prefer the people, like Lexi and Genie who are out there interacting with people. If Britney Sweetstink had a weekly membership site with all kinds of updates, it would certainly be on here too.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember sweetstreetfeet.com? They featured photos mainly of girls with dirty feet--dirt, mud, even motor oil! I believe they were British-based. But they folded, a few years ago.
The fate of many sites, unfortunately.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since i dont "do" pay sites - it basically any site that posts regular updates where the models show faces and feet.
if i were ever to pay for a site it would be ohmyhose.com & the germnan site that jessy apears on.
[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have pretty much been to all the sites around and I have to agree that Patrick has a fantastic site! I like the design, girls, and photography.

Sasha kicks some major ass for a non-face site! She knows how to work it!

Hal has some beautiful girls and I like his design too!

Coedfeet, Girlscutefeet, and Cali Beach Feet are all great also!

I have a lot of other sites that I really like, but too many to mention and I don't want to leave anyone out unintentionally!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tack
Major Player
Member # 2371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tack   Email Tack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remove the Shoes. Best models ever. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Come check out the Clip Store! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35180

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by comte:
www.the-arch-angel.com. Angel is one of the most stunning natural beauties I've ever seen. In her pictures, you can really "feel" her amazing girl-next-door charm...Her personality is as lovely as her looks: she's got this incredible balance of classiness and playfulness that just makes you smile and think, "Why can't ALL girls be this wonderful??"

Because of being married (risk of being caught) with two kids (muy expensivo) I've never joined any pay sites. But if I could some of the one's I've always liked are: Janet's Foot-tease; Debbie's mysexyfeet4u; Michelle's ohmyhose; and Devonne's sweetpetitefeet. (my avatar pic btw)

But I couldn't agree more with your comments about arch angel.I discovered her after finding her older sister's site years ago (It's amazing how open some girls and their families can be to the fetish).

I went through a severe infatuation/crush on this young lady last year. As you said her personality, classiness, playfullness and All-American, girl-next-door looks really come through in her photos, making her a prime example of the kind of girl most of us would love to have as our own. Unfortunately she admits that she's not really "into" the fetish, just likes posing for the camera. Major fantasy destroyer [Cry]

[ September 08, 2005, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like FM Concepts the shear volume is uncompared by any and they do those updates every day.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DJ,

Thanks for the compliment as well. I went to school for graphic design, so the design part comes with the turf. I also have a degree in fine arts as well, which includes photography. Add in the fact that I am a writer for a newspaper, I guess I got all my bases covered. Everything but modeling. [Smile] I won't even try that though. Not sure you would all think the same if it was me in those photos. [Laugh]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to add BFCG to my list, one that I've discovered after having become a member of these forums. For those of you who love reading long, detailed diatribes, here's my review of the site, which I've pulled from another post of mine:

========================================

Everybody knows about this great site so I'm not breaking any new ground here by talking about it; but just in case there is any doubt in anybody's mind as to the outstanding qualities and characteristics of this site, I'd like to lay them to rest - permanently.

I'll preface this by saying I'm not exactly the average customer of internet foot sites; having seen (and paid for) every major site (and tons of minor ones) at one time or another, over the past ten years ... I'm also a man who is on a steady diet of female feet, every day of my life (literally) - day in and day out.

This is not intended as a full review of the site (though you may read it that way if you like), it is just to call attention to what I believe is one of the very best foot sites anywhere. For those of you who have not spent your first month as a member of this site yet, here are a few highlights you may expect to find:

1. Girls. This is the most important ingredient of course and Barefootcamgirls has a LONG list of sweet, cute and beautiful barefoot models. They have "Internet Stars", "Girls next door" and Guests from other foot sites; but what I love the most is that they have grown their own "Stars" and theirs are equal-to or GREATER than any others out there. Girls such as Callista, for example.

2. Galleries. TONS of these and they are rich with quality photographs. Unlike many of the most popular foot sites, you find little "filler" material in these galleries, it is all QUALITY. I love the wide variance in settings and situations in these galleries as well.

3. Video clips. How much would you pay for a quality video clip of a beautiful girl sucking her own toes? Three dollars, maybe five dollars? On this site the clips are free and they are abundant. This is all covered in your monthly membership fee and by the time you've downloaded and watched your first three or four clips, your monthly membership is paid for!

3b. Site design. Clean, sharp, punchy, smooth and easy to navigate. The layout, even the choice of colors is outstanding.

5. Participation. This is an interactive site. Unlike some of the great ones out there, you are able to communicate directly with models, even site administrators through their forums and they take this seriously. I don't think there is anything more rewarding than to log on, make contributions / suggestions directly to the model you adore - and to have your thoughts and ideas addressed so directly by that model (and by the site administrators).

5. Happy Girls. There is a pervasive mood or feel to this site and it's one of "community", almost family-like, At the end of the day, there is nothing more important in this world than a happy girl; and if she just happens to have beautiful feet, that's a huge bonus. With Barefootcamgirls you get both and all of it.

I'm going to sit here and implore everybody who hasn't yet plunked down the nineteen dollars to give this site a try. Let there be no doubt, it is worth every dime, every single penny. Just set aside a lot of time for downloading because you will encounter an avalanche of rich, quality foot material!

Lastly - I am not a paid representative of this site, nor in any way affiliated with it's members, owners, models, administrators or staff. Nor do I have any business interests, financial or otherwise in Barefootcamgirls. As a fellow site administrator (Girlswithfeet) I have found many reasons to admire this operation - as a simple "foot lover", I've found even more.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I missed it, but I was surprised no one mentioned:

http://www.feetweek.com/
http://www.leggypauline.com/

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tack, I will give that one a try.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with you ACE.... leggypauline.com has long been a favorite of mine. Her site kinda flies below the radar in terms of the awareness of it...
But,, to all of you that like the content of toewigglers,,,, please,, if you have not seen this classy lady's feet you gotta take a minute to check this site!!! Her feet and toes are very similar to many of the beautiful feet on toewigglers.. trust me,, you will not be disappointed!!! There are many sample picture and video galleries as well. Obviously the only negative I guess is it just her for the most part...
Anyway,, here are a couple others that have a lot of member contributions...
greatfeet.com
pepitafootpage.com

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have so many that I like/love [Thud] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links