Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Painting Your Girl's Toenails (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Painting Your Girl's Toenails
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you paint your wife's/gf's toenails for her? I suggested to my wife that I'd like to do that and she seemed genuinely excited about it. I envision doing it for her as we sit and chat most of the time, but also can see where it could be treated almost as foreplay for some foot-fun (after her toenails dry of course!)

For those that have done it, please post about your experiences, the mood, setting, location, etc. and any suggestions you might have for others.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tried painting my wifes toes a few times. I never get past finishing the first foot. I get so worked up we have to stop with the painting and hit the bedroom,

For reasons I won't go into, my eyesight is very bad now...even though I am only 34. I don't try to paint her toes anymore because the one foot I get done ends up too messy a paint job and she just ends up having to redo it.

Doing the whole pedicure thing on my wife has been really fun over the years. She does such a good job with her own toes though that I just let her do it now.

Now I get a reward for waiting till its done...

By the way feetluvr, you have come up with some really good posts lately...alot of interesting questions. Thanks!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done that on occasion while stationed in hotels during vacations to various places. I just find something particularly delightful about painting a gal's toenails in a foreign setting which can be conducive to stirring up all sorts of additional excitement and sensual magic in the air. Plus I like to think of it as something where I can fully reap the rewards of having put the effort in. For instance, it's sort of like fashioning a ceramic vase from scratch with your own hands, and then once it's dry, using that very vase to hold water, flowers, etc. In this case, painting a gal's toenails in some of my favorite colors (hot pink, metallic blue, etc.) gets me all worked up because I know that once they're dry later on, I'll be sampling the goods that I had a hand in making look so yummy!

Painting a gal's toenails is of course just a prelude for me; an overture if you will to a wonderful Act I to follow (and frequently an Act II as well! hehe) If there are some fellas out here who've never tried it, I'd definitely recommend it! It's good for the soul, and just about every other part of you as well.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gr8 Feet lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 1367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gr8 Feet lover   Email Gr8 Feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it several times with my wife's feet, afterwards I always end up with lots of foot fun!
Posts: 456 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always paint my wife's toe nail's,because she hardly never paints them,after painting them a few days go by an when ever she gets bored she'll chip the paint off with her finger nail's [Confused] she has so many color's to choose from,for me it's hard trying to figure out wich 1 to use,cuzz theres alot of cool color's in her collection.Some time's at partie's I get to paint women's toe nail's,because my friends usaully pass the word around that I'm into female feet [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I give my wife's nails a fresh coat every week. Its pretty much a ritual with us because she rarely paints her own nails. She might do it twice in a year! I'm pretty good at it too. I take the time to put on two coats, touch up messes with remover and a q-tip, rub moisturizer/lotion on her feet, etc. I'll link to some pics on the other forum...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ledaemon- we'd love to see the pictures!

Mywifesfeet- Thanks so much for the compliment. Sometimes I feel a little guilty about the number of times I post- seems like once a week my mind really gets going and I'll post several new topics. I do at least try to make it stuff we haven't discussed lately. Thanks again.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootfan
Loyal Member
Member # 2302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootfan   Email nylonfootfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I paint my ladies nails all the time. Also it is a good ice-breaker when you are dating a woman and want to enjoy her feet buit she does not yet know the full extent of your fetish. Most women find it flattering to have a man polish their toes for them. Over the years I have gotten quite good...
Posts: 87 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that my wife loves it when I paint her nails. Even before she really knew the extent of my fetish she would ask me to paint them all the time.

Hear me out before you toss me on a stake and light it. [Smile] I never enjoy it. Maybe I am a rarity but I totaly blow goats when it comes to painting toe nails. I guess I just wasnt born with that skill.

I dont like it mainly because I am a perfectionist and I suck at painting nails. So the whole time I am doing it all I can think about is trying to do it better, trying not to screw it up or how awful I really am at it.

If I could focus on how sexy her foot was and all the things I would like to do to it while I was painting it I would be right there with you guys. [Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
photofoot
Loyal Member
Member # 2377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for photofoot   Email photofoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://community.webshots.com/user/photofoot8m This link has a toenail album. I do every thing for my girls feet and since I'm an artist, I can paint anything on their toes. The girls are : wife (8 wide), cousin (10 wide), friend Jo (11 W), Jo's friend Chelly( 6) Sis in law Deb(8 w).
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Photofoot- very nice work and a great idea! I'm sure this talent endears you to all of them. I'm seeing a lot more artwork, sparkles, jewels on toenails all the time. Just one more way of dressing up the tootsies. One of the most incredible pair of feet I ever saw (that caused me to walk into a store display and knock it over) was a girl who had beautifully painted toenails with a single, small, clear stone on each big toe. Couldn't miss those feet- they were gorgeous!
bigdanny
Loyal Member
Member # 1785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigdanny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've taken on the job of painting my wifes nails,
along with foot massages. I leave the pedicures to the salons.
She knows its a turn on for me and it seems like
it always leads to other things, lol.

bigdanny

Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sometimes paint my wifes nails, but I think she does a better job. I usually take the old stuff off so she doesn't ruin the paint on her fingernails.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elroy
Board Regular
Member # 2601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elroy   Author's Homepage   Email elroy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
paint the toes and i get so worked up that the time it takes for the nails to dry...
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be very lucky if I could be able to do that!
But my gf never paints her toenails so I dont think that I will ever have the pleasure!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links