Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Painting Your Girl's Toenails (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Painting Your Girl's Toenails
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toesonthenoes, Im sorry to discover that she don't bother painting them maybe you should pick your moment to offer to rub her back in the bath & then tell her her yet again what a great pair of FEET she has & that you would like to offer to paint her nails for her as an extra treat.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
photofoot
Loyal Member
Member # 2377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for photofoot   Email photofoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toesonthenoes:
I would be very lucky if I could be able to do that!
But my gf never paints her toenails so I dont think that I will ever have the pleasure!

What if you Buff her nails. Use a special 3-sided sponge- buffer to polish her nails so they shine like glass. You don't paint anything. The only thing you got to beware of; if you polish too fast or too hard, you will create friction heat. That can put an end to your new career.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've done many of my differnt gf feet. my last gf, at first she was worried i wouldn't do a good job as her toe nails are so small, and she wasn't very good at doing them herself but one day at the beach, she had brought along her polish, and asked me to, and i did, and they came out fine. plus it kinda romantic doing her nails at the beach, i had to clean the sand off her feet first of course.

i used to be really bad at doing it though, when i first was trying it, this one girlw ould let me but i was so bad at it that she would always have to do them over herself but i'm a lot better at it now though. [Smile]

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Plastercast and photofoot,
thank you for wanting to help me!
First of all I have to excuse me for giving you an answere so late but I am in a very bad situation because I must get some work very soon and I write a lot of letters to find some!
It such a bad thing that I have so less time now to join our cool discussions. I will try to join every 14 days !
Buffing her nails is such a cool idea !
I tried it very often asking her to put some nail colour on her beautiful toes but she definatley dont want to do that!
I now know her for a very long time and I she never changed her mind for that! She isnt really a girl who is cool with foot fetish!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though some girls may balk at the idea because of not wanting to get the sand on their newly polished toenails, I liked Luvsfeet's idea about doing them at the beach. I found a small (but big enough to lay down in) beach cabana on sale last year. It's nice because it keeps you cooler and out of the wind. That would provide a perfect setting for doing nails in.

Combined with the fact that you could offer to blow on them to dry the polish, which would put your mouth awfully close to their feet and toes, allowing you to possibly sniff, kiss or lick their feet!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guy's,

I have just realy good at painting my g/f toes She never does them now I do everything, wash, pedicure, file them (never cut) I can do a French Manicure. The trick to paint nails, is to keep the whole of the forearm steady. I lay on the floor she has her feet on the floor (later on my face) toes slightly raised with a mag under them then you just move the wrist. After a few weeks practise, she will want you to do it all the time. Its strange though I can piant her toes to perfection but not her finger nails they are alway shit. LOL

Hope this helps somebody ?? [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the real trick is to paint her toes when her feet are fresh out of a sweaty pair of trainers!
the smell of the polish and the stinky toes is almost as good as popers ! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done it. I am getting pretty good. It takes a steady hand and many q-tips. I put on two coats and one clear and they come out looking hot. They rarely chip cuase that stuff is like enamel!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! Are you kiddin' me? The Pedicure and The Art of Reflexology (the science of footrubs) are the hallmarks of ANY serious footman!

You would be doing yourself a favour to learn BOTH of these skills!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can well belive that even though I have'nt had the chance to conbine those two amazingly beautiful smells together at the same time yet, but it is somthing that I would certainly love to try.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney
Board Regular
Member # 5141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney   Email Britney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to paint my ex wifes toenails. I asked her if I could do it before we even got married and it turned her on so we incorporated the toenail painting routine, with me being the artist, as the first step toward foreplay. coats and a top coat, it was. Plus, she never liked to do it herself and, one problem was I liked bright red and she always wanted something between red and purple but it was good enough.

--------------------
britney abercrombie

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisSlut
Board Regular
Member # 6745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisSlut   Email ChrisSlut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I let my bf paint my toenails and he loves it.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i paint my wifes toes every two weeks.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend wont let me paint her toes for her. ive tried to get her to let me a million times but shes a perfectionist when it comes to her toes so she wont let me do it. When she does her toes, she'll take about 3 hours out to do it, she dont mess around.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Chris, good for you & in the long run you will reap the rewards in which you deserve as your giving your bf so much pleasure you will no geth benefits in other areas of your love-life.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links