Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Painting Your Girl's Toenails (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Painting Your Girl's Toenails
BigtexnSweetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 2823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigtexnSweetfeet   Email BigtexnSweetfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 14 years, my wife has never gone to get a pedicure since I have always done them for her. She has approximately 350 bottles of nail polish that she has purchased over the years so we always have a fun time choosing a new color. She requests a new pedicure at least every five days because she gets anxious when the polish gets chipped.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny thing - I am on the other side of this one. I have painted my wife's toe nails, but it doesn't do anything for me. I have taken the polish off for her so she doesn't ruin her manicure, but that does nothing for me either. I like the finished product better I guess. [Wink] She gets hers pedicured a few times a month ... about 9 months of the year. Sure, it isn't cheap, but the gal that does her nails does a much better job that I could - she trims cuticles, shapes the nails, gets rid of the rough skin and lotions and massages them ... and the whole thought of another woman pampering my wife's feet also turns me on.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday I had the enormous pleasure of being invited to paint the Toenails of that lady who pops around to visit my lady every fortnight & her Toes looked even more cute than usual(and I did'nt think that was possible either),with fire engine red Toenails.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tucsontoes
Foot Model
Member # 7654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tucsontoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
re: expensive pedicures.....

since i have been doing footjob movie clips with my man we like to change the polish about every four days.now i wont pay for a pedi every 4 days...but one trick i have learned is to find the beauty college in your city and take your lady there.the girls there are just as good as professionals,at least the ones who have done my feet are...and a pedicure at the beauty school usually runs me ten bucks....which makes some other prices,especially the mall,look insane!

------------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1849

--------------------
my sexy footjobs
ooooO Ooooo  -

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the shit at painting toes.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i often tried to do that but never finished the job [Jerkoff]

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom, I have now had the pleasue of painting a lady's toenails that have just come out of trainers & your 100% correct the combination of those two smells is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Occasionally I give Mrs Bondo the full pedicure (soak, scrub, massage, paint). I'm not too good at the actual toenail painting part. I have a hard time coloring within the lines...lol! Practice makes perfect though.

Usually we sit in the living room with the lights low whole watching TV. Light up a few candles and we have a beautiful evening ahead of us.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Style In Play
Board Regular
Member # 8668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Style In Play   Email Style In Play   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its kinda hot to watch a woman paint her toes.i dont think id be turned on by watching a video of them painting thier toes or anything really,but across the room ok.

as for doing it myself,nah.not a turn on.come talk to me when they are dry;)

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have painted my wife's nails ever since we met nearly 15 years ago. I actually took a few courses at a vocational school that trained you to work in a salons(I did it to meet chicks)so I not only paint her nails, but I trim her cuticles, cut her nails, file them and use a pumice stone to take the dry skin off of her feet and apply a vitamin E top coat. She loves it and in 15 years has never gone to a salon. I also cut and dye her hair whenever she wants as well.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in as an amateur pedicurist. It has all been on the job training though and I have loved every minute of it. I have done my wife's feet for the past 10 years and wouldn't dream of giving up the job. She went somewhere else once for a 'professional' job but it wasn't as good as I regularly do, if I do say so myself (and she agreed and has never gone elsewhere). ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love painting my wifes toenails. I usually do them as part of a pampering episode which starts with a foot spa.
I always look forward to doing this for her (and she loves it too), and she knows it gets me off big time.
To have a pair of pretty feet on your lap with those toes waiting to be decorated by the monster that will later devour them [Evil Grin] (awwww man!) I have to press her heels on my hard on to let her know what it does to me! [Laugh]

Such strange human foreplay rituals!.......

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with the activity of giving my wife the pedicure or painting her toes isn't really a major turn on. However, my favorite part is when I buff her soles with the pumice and it tickles her.
"Oh, I'm sorry honey. Did that tickle you? Stop laughing, I gotta finish the job..."

Bondo [Evil Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had the opportunity to paint my girlfriends' toenails, since I've only been with her for the past month.

However, as luck would have it, we were talking last night, and the topic of painting nails came up, because it turns out my fingernails are longer and stronger than hers. She said next time I'm over at her house, she's going to paint my nails, I replied with "while we're at it, lets paint my toenails" in a oking manner.

She said "sure", so I replied "only if I can paint your toenails", and guess what? SHE AGREED! [Big Grin]

I get to paint her toenails, but I in turn have to get mine done by her. Oh well, you give alittle, you get alittle. [Wink]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend actally suggested it as we watch a movie with a bunch of friends. I was pretty good at it and I continue to do it today. I painted them a nice black.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links