Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » crushing...explain. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: crushing...explain.
davey
Board Regular
Member # 814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davey         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive noticed from questions asked to lexi that a few here seem to be into this insect crushing...
could someone please explain how it can possibly be a turn on seeing someone crush an animal to death.
ive seen there is sites with crabs etc ..but ive heard of insane sites with kittens etc...come on....that is just insane!

if anyone dare own up to this..please explain the attraction...

Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lally77
Foot Model
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lally77   Author's Homepage   Email Lally77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by davey:
..but ive heard of insane sites with kittens etc...

I hope you are joking... [Mad]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt that there is some sick shit on the net!

There are some foot sites/foot models that do crush live insects. There are also other types of sites that do kill animals such as cats and dogs (not any foot sites that I know of!)

I personally will never have any type of insect crushing, play or real, on any of my sites!

I get requests for insect crushing occasionally and just delete the emails as soon as I read them! I don't even bother responding to tell them what I think of it!

In fact, if I had a model on my site who even wanted to do something like that at a member's request, I would fire her in a heartbeat!

That is my opinion and I know there are some crushing lovers/models here who will differ with me.

I know people eat live insects on Fear Factor and that is "entertaining" to some. I like Fear Factor, but I am not for killing anything unless it is necessary.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i couldnt agree more
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry but that justs goes into a whole nother fetish right there...of crushed insect guts? sexually??! [Puke]

i know ironically most people say the same thing in reference to foot lovers but ya....thats just sick

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was one site I saw that one lady crushed a like mouse! It was horrible.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kedkid2   Email kedkid2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi davey,I have a crush fetish and I must say I find your question,first of all rather naive,and somewhat insulting,how on earth can anyone justify there fetish,when most fetishes developed in the early years of childhood,without choice.can you justify your fetish,what ever it may be,to a person that has no interest in it,and probably finds it weard or sick.kk2
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kedkid2   Email kedkid2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi DJ,so you like fear factor,personally I find it sick and repulsive,that peaple would stoop so low as to eat and lets not forget, KILL,live creatures for money, or as you say entertainment,but somehow you seem to justify it and call it necessary,is a bug somehow less dead by being killed on fear factor,or maybe it was entertained more than it would have been, being crushed under a womens shoe, for my fetish.kk2
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi KedKid,

Perhaps my last paragraph was taken out of context, so please let me explain it again.

This is what I wrote:

"I know people eat live insects on Fear Factor and that is "entertaining" to some. I like Fear Factor, but I am not for killing anything unless it is necessary."

Entertaining to "some". I do like Fear Factor, but I do not like the eating of live animals. I will rarely watch those parts of the show and turn it back when the "eating" part is over.

I don't think I was justifying the killing of insects, and if it sounded that way, it was just poor grammar on my part.

I do not share your fetish, but I don't need to. Many others do share it with you.

I didn't attack you personally, I gave my opinion on the subject. That is all I have to say on the topic.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davey
Board Regular
Member # 814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davey         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this insect stuff...its nothing...however crushing mice and live crabs,turtles etc....that really is insanity...and for someone to masturbate while watching that...then its ofcourse revolting....both the person whos doing the crushing and the one getting off over it..

just my opinion..if your offended i couldnt care less.

Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Hi DJ,I must admit, that i,m impressed,by the way you took the time to disect what you at first said and I commend you on that,maybe if you took the time to get to know peaple like me,instead of thinking we are all sadistic monsters,that get some kind of cheap thrill from the killing of a living creature,then you may find we aren,t as bad as you thought.When I was a young guy I once got a job in a slaughter house,the pay was good, but I had to quit,I just couldn,t stand the cruel sadistic guys I had to work with every day.You may want to think of that the next time you eat a steak.We never chose the cards we play, we just play the cards we were dealt,most of us have strict ethics that we follow,but the sad part is that some women are only to willing to kill, what most of us would never want to see killed.kk2
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with DJ [Cheers]

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drezdin
Major Player
Member # 3125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drezdin   Email Drezdin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto as LegMan [Joint] .

--------------------
And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lally77
Foot Model
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lally77   Author's Homepage   Email Lally77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am an animal activist.
Animals deserve rights, they are not ours to use for food, clothing, experimentation, or entertainment.
I'd better not say what I think about people doing this "crushing" thing [Puke]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:
Originally posted by kedkid2:
Hi DJ,I must admit, that i,m impressed,by the way you took the time to disect what you at first said and I commend you on that,maybe if you took the time to get to know peaple like me,instead of thinking we are all sadistic monsters,that get some kind of cheap thrill from the killing of a living creature,then you may find we aren,t as bad as you thought.When I was a young guy I once got a job in a slaughter house,the pay was good, but I had to quit,I just couldn,t stand the cruel sadistic guys I had to work with every day.You may want to think of that the next time you eat a steak.We never chose the cards we play, we just play the cards we were dealt,most of us have strict ethics that we follow,but the sad part is that some women are only to willing to kill, what most of us would never want to see killed.kk2

I rarely ever respond to an opinion post after making my point, but I want to say a few more things.

I never called you, or anyone into crushing a "sadistic monster"! Everyone who posts at this board has a "fetish" of some sort.

Almost everything I wrote was related to the "fetish" itself, MY personal feelings towards the topic, and not towards any individuals.

Just because I do not share that particular fetish, does not mean that I am attempting to judge anyone by their own desires. Who am I to do that?

I just voiced my opinion on the topic.

--------------------
DJ

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links