Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » crushing...explain. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: crushing...explain.
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Folks,

I'm fine with you all debating topics such as this but try to keep the personal insults out of it. That type of behavior is not welcomed here. We are all adults here so I think we can debate without starting a flame war.

I don't want to have to ban anyone. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kedkid2   Email kedkid2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Wu,it all seemed to get a little out of hand,as far as l,m concerned i,ts over,thanks.kk2
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lally77
Foot Model
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lally77   Author's Homepage   Email Lally77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh... Thank you Pink, really! I was just waiting for you to tell me that I am an ignorant hypocrit, just because my opinion is different from yours. You have no idea how much I have learned and how many researches I have done about vivisection, and other animal matters, before taking my decision to live this way. I speak four languages, so I had the possibility to travel, visit many laboratories and talk to people working there.
I never insulted anyone of you, so please, respect me too. Thanks.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink
Foot Model
Member # 1577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Animal rights are not about OPINIONS! There is a natural order that neither you or I can change. Does the parasite feeding off you have the right to stay? If you have ever used anti-biotics you are a killer. Fact. I forgot that humans are now God and can decide life between puppies and parasites. Go figure.....

Life feeds on life. Deny that.

[ March 13, 2005, 04:39 AM: Message edited by: Pink ]

--------------------
"YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU DIRTY BOY"

www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.PinksHandjobs.com
www.PinksKinks.com
www.TickledPinky.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.How-To-Clips.com

Posts: 283 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lally,
No one really knows anyone here well enough to truly know where they are coming from without good explanation. Some statements are too broad to take all into account and still be correct. Saying things like "guns kill" and not mentioning that people and screwdrivers kill as well is just misinformation. It sure gets under my skin. PETA pisses folks off when they find out PETA euthanized over 50% of the animals they took in. PETA KILLED 50% of the animals they took in. Got that? One of the heads of PETA is alive today because of animal testing derived drugs. That is the defintion of hypocrite in Websters. Do you even understand how many animals are killed or relocated by soy farmimg? I doubt it. PETA hides the reports. Pink and I both love animals. She actually works with animals, and we have several she loves them so much. Human emotion needs to be removed from the topic for it to be logical and factual. Women can't think without feeling, men can. Pink is right here with me and she can't deny that fact either. It is chemical, not my fault. Thats why men fuck feet and women dont. When a horse needs to be put down, who usually takes care of it? Mom or Dad? Would your emotions prevent you from ending the suffering of the animal or would you perpetuate its torment with your human kindness.

I am going to get my cock crushed now. TTYS.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Only the enlightened will get that one.

[ March 13, 2005, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: Neo ]

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lally77
Foot Model
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lally77   Author's Homepage   Email Lally77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pink:
I also assume you dont believe in God since he fed his followers with FISH.

I also remember well his vivisection experiments, don't you? [Roll Eyes]
I even have very nice pictures of him smiling, while crushing animals to death! Wanna see some?

Discussion ends here for me , we're off topic enough without talking about God now [Confused] This is getting ridiculous and I have no time to lose.
Bye!

[ March 13, 2005, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: Lally77 ]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vernon
Board Regular
Member # 12722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vernon   Email Vernon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it pure descusting. Seriously why would you want to watch a beutiful foot kill something, become all gross and bloody, and well yeah. Just thinking about that crap makes my nuts get cold. Alsong with stomping dicks. Yeah...mad painfull images.

--------------------
Hey

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all honesty I'm ashamed of most of you here.
I'm not going to quote anyone, but why would you look down upon someone's fetish? Whether it be crushing or sniffing you should realize that you too have a fetish.

Some of you on here are scared shitless that someone will find out that you are turned on by feet, and you are down-sizing someone who is in the same position as you.

Now I'm no fan of crushing, nor am I a fan of killing kittens and puppies, but just take the time to think about how you would feel if everyone was coming down on you, calling you a sick freak because you like the smell of feet, or making you the laughing stock of the office because you were staring at a co-workers feet,

or you were arrested because all of the women you've been with hung you out to dry because you're a foot guy so you go out and touch other women's feet in public or cum in their shoes while their in the pool or whatever.

Now I hate nylons to death, but I give respect to each and everyone of the nylon lovers on this board, its just not my "cup of tea." (whatever happend to just saying that?)

Sorry for the long post, I just had to get that off my chest, and if I get banned then so be it. If I get into at least one person's brain today I'll feel ok.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a difference between 'cup of tea' and 'crushing a kitten to death'
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah some of that crushing is disturbing..PERIOD. i read about different fetishes a while back, and crush was one of them including giantess etc. crush fetishists apparently want to be the bug or object being crushed, and they imagine being crushed by a huge giantess etc it's all in the same ball park-but it all is foot fetish related.

one thing i didn't understand though is the women....how the fuck do these women crush things...? maybe they like it, the power over something small...whereas guys like to be dominated (fantasized of being crushed)...like the whole giantess thing.

maybe weird..but there are MUCH worse things out there..... i simply cannot even think of kittens or animals being crushed though..omg makes me wanna cry.

[ May 31, 2006, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: gibarian ]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iam just not into the whole crushing thing it simply doesnt do anything for me
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did you guys wanna dig up this year old thread for??? It looks like several have been bumped to the top of the forum...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crushing bugs is fine in my opinion. They get stepped on every day without concern by anyone. Heck, they sell bug killer stuff right in the super market. You won't find kitty killer spray tho.

When they get into the illegal stuff, like mice or even kittens, that's when I have a problem with it.

I have seen many many sites crushing bugs or smmall crustaceans, but I have yet to see any doing the illegal stuff. I think they are becoming a thing of the last - thank God.

And not to justify the crushing of mice or rats, but these things are killed every second of the day with the most horrible poisons that slowly rot their insides for days, yet that is perfectly legal and people pay exterminators to do it willingly, and they're quite happy with the service.

What's really funny about mice is they sell them in the pet store, and then right next door at the super market you can get all sorts of stuff to kill it with.

It's a crazy world. Go figure.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm totally out of this loop. I don't get it at all... Its totally sick if someone gets turned on that killing insects/animals. I would love to see a beautiful girl crush a man or another woman - which would be the trampling fetish - related to foot fetish. Other than that, this is all sick.

Oh BTW, Lally77 - I love the pic you have in your atvar. Can you plz post a link to it. They're probably the best looking feet I've seen in Flip Flops... Thanks.

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LoveGirlyFeet:
Its totally sick if someone gets turned on that killing insects/animals. I would love to see a beautiful girl crush a man or another woman - which would be the trampling fetish - related to foot fetish. Other than that, this is all sick.

Do you know how many people feel the same way about your own fetish? You would be very surprised!

You would think people on a fetish forum would be a little more open minded [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links