Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » crushing...explain. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: crushing...explain.
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kedkid2   Email kedkid2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi DJ,point taken darling,no hard feelings.kk2.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MasterOoze
Board Regular
Member # 5737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MasterOoze   Email MasterOoze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such narrow mind ness is ignorant I believe, everyone is entitled to have there fetish that they are into. I do agree “hardcore” crushing sites that crush mice, cats, dogs, ducks and other animals is way out of hand and I myself WOULD never consider producing such. However the crushing fetish is a branch of the Domination and GTS fetish, some fantisize of being the actual victim being crushed under the women’s feet. As you can see it is also a branch of the foot fetish, being able to be destroyed under a “woman’s” feet. However there are those that like the “domination” aspect, of a woman having so much power with her feet, most would think the same about “ballbusting” where guys are into women kicking them in the balls. Kicking them in the balls you say? Insane!! Well like I said, everyone is entitled to what interest them as long as it does not effect others. As well as the trampling fetish where women step on guys as oppose to insects, or how about a foot job fetish? Showing nudity and the male’s penis, with a woman’s foot rubbing it until ejaculation? Being into a females foot, arch etc.. no there is nothing wrong with being into any of this.

I produce soft core crush, consisting of small insects, cigarettes, toys etc. However dishing out that “crush fetish” fans are freaks is extreme I might think. What about those into womens feet? Or there breast? Are they anymore freaks for being into a specific body part? No I believe to be the answers for all of these, however I respect all of your opinions and do not think of anyone less because they disagree with what I do. Just because there are sites that produce hardcore material, ALL sites shouldn't be labeled as such.

[ March 07, 2005, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: MasterOoze ]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveBigFeet
Board Regular
Member # 2395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveBigFeet   Email ILoveBigFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are these crush sites that you are referring to? I'd like to know.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Lally77:
I am an animal activist.
Animals deserve rights, they are not ours to use for food, clothing, experimentation, or entertainment.

Come on now! I just wore my leather jacket to the restaurant where they were serving my steak dinner after the bullfight I saw hosted by Mary-Kay Cosmetics!

Sorry, but people that go off the deep end such as vegans just crack me up!

So what about animals that are predators which feed upon other animals??? Is there a moral issue you need to discuss with your house cat for catching and eating a mouse?

You have a cockroach infestation in your kitchen causing unsanitary conditions. Do you relocate the cockroaches to another area out in the country or do you call the exterminator to get rid of the pests?

I'm not saying this to defend crush. Couldn't care less about that. I've just never understood left wing animal activists like members of PETA. I don't believe in unnecessary abuse of living things, but you got to be realistic when it comes to survival that animals (whether human or otherwise) are sometimes gonna need to chow down on another animal. Using animals for experimentation for drugs and treatments for diseases is a "necessary evil" I would have to say as well. If your spouse was dying of a rare disease that they may have a miracle drug to cure but it needs to be tested first on a few laboratory rats would you say "F- you doctor! The life of my wife isn't worth the cost of the lives of those laboratory rats!" I myself would be holding that rat for the good doctor to inject with "chemical X" if it were between the rat or my wife!

Sorry Lally, believe it or not I love animals too, but I also believe that for every living thing to live something else ultimately has to die. Plants are living things too ya know. Think about that tomato plants feelings the next time you yank a ripe one off of it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acedeck
Major Player
Member # 3298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acedeck   Email Acedeck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I was going to say basically the same thing ledaemon. Animals are going to die regardless. If we weren't here, other animals would eat them. It's how nature works. We aren't "omnivores" for no reason. We have fang like teeth in the front for that very purpose...eatting meat. Our entire world is based off the survival of the fittest concept. If we weren't the most fit, another animal would be...and most likely, they'd be eatting what we are. Some people just feel too sorry for the animals, which is understandable...but it's ridiculous to think it needs to be stopped, imo.

Let's put it this way. You feel an animal deserves rights? Well, I'm sure the alligator will feel the same way about you when you step in its lake, right? It will respect your life and let you pass through. Yeah...lol. Put yourself in the position of the weaker species and see if the predator respects your "rights." Life is not a right, when it comes to the animal kingdom. Between mankind, yes, I believe it's a right. However, when you're talking about animals, living is not a right. Not at all. Every animal has the right to get killed by a predator. That's why God gave each species different defense mechanisms! Unfortunately for you, sympathy isn't a defense mechanism, and the alligator will eat you regardless.

Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lally77
Foot Model
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lally77   Author's Homepage   Email Lally77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It’s not going to be a fair conversation, since it’s not easy form e to write in english, especially about things like these, but I’ll try to answer you anyway, Ledaemon.
First of all, what you say here is not true:

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
...you got to be realistic when it comes to survival that animals (whether human or otherwise) are sometimes gonna need to chow down on another animal.

I can assure you I am alive and perfectly healthy (you can see it by my feet heheh… [Wink] ) although I don’t eat meat!!
I know unfortunately a lot of people don’t care about animals suffering, but most people just have no idea how their daily habits affect animals and how easy it would be to change…
If I don’t eat meat it’s because I’m aware of the fact that farmed animals suffer horrific abuse, that would be illegal if inflicted on dogs or cats (I think even this sites about crushing animal are sure not legal here, I don’t know in the USA…). Farmed animals are drugged, mutilated, injected with hormones, violently slaughtered, and I can’t stand this.

Some animals don’t (they need to eat meat to survive), but we do have alternatives! Can you tell me it’s not true, when I say I can live perfectly well without meat or leather jackets? There are so many alternatives for eating or clothing, etc. (canvas, fabric, vinyl…..)

I think, when people don’t care about animals they should just say it, and not hide themselves behind these lies (we can’t live without meat or leather clothes). I wonder how many people would still eat meat, if they had to kill the animals themselves, barehands (like animals do for eating).

And the discussion about animal testing would be so long! They do so many damages even on people. Did you ever really LEARN about this? I did...

Animal abuse is so widespread, and reading there’s even people that enjoy crushing animals made mi sick, that’s all.
I am not doing any harm to anyone (humans or animals) with my ideas or the way I live, so why attack me?

This is my point of view, I hope I did not make too many mistakes, and if I did, please forgive me
[Bow Down]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my point, what about fox hunting when snobs on horses hunt foxes with their baying hounds and rip the fox to shreds while he is fighting to escape the rampage of the chase, now this is cruel! just wanted to express that and get it off my chest, I do not really like the crush fetish but each person to there own!
Ben

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kedkid2   Email kedkid2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,believe it or not,I am an animal person as well, but in a much different way than most of you,I have great respect for all,but I am also realistic,we have changed the lives and habits of animals for ever,that is a fact,and nothing will change that.Unlike many of the ARA,that are urban based,I walk the walk,I don,t just talk the talk, that has been passed on to me by some other miss informed person.I live in a rural area in Canada,I am a hunter and licenced trapper,I have had many years of experiece at that,and believe me the Walt Disney world that the ARA talk of has never existed and never will.I see someone here has brought up foxhunting,with the usual horror story of a fox being torn limb from limb by hounds,it,s true,but has the person who wrote that ever seen a foxhunt,as a profesional gamekeeper from England before I came to Canada,I have seen many,does this well informed person know that on average,only one in five foxes hunted are killed,has this well informed person ever seen what foxes do to lambs in spring when they kill for the sport,or when a vixen is teaching her cubs to do exactly the same thing.I could go on and on about our conflicts between wildlife and us,there is no Disney World out there,never was and never will be.kk2.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lally77
Foot Model
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lally77   Author's Homepage   Email Lally77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kedkid2:
there is no Disney World out there,never was and never will be.kk2.

So what?

Animals live their lives without destroying ours… or have you ever seen an animal polluting the air, destroying forests, torturing humans for fun…???

I don’t understand what the behaviour between animals has got to do with the cruelties we’re talking about… ??

Posts: 126 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Hi lally77,it,s weard,you could write in perfect English,till it got beyond saying,I am an animal activist,I am an animal activist,I am an animal activist,You sound just like the rest of your crew.kk2
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Hi lally77,so I guess you have never heard of locusts,beatles that destroy forests,caterpillars that eat your rabbit food,or population explosions in rabbits,it must be nice in disney world,I should go there sometime.kk2
Lally77
Foot Model
Member # 4592

Go on crushing Kedkid… we always get what we give in the end, anyway.
Bye!

kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Hi lally77,I guess you are beat,so why not hit below the belt,you peaple do it all the time.kk2
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we should keep this subject to foot fetish, we are going off track too much, I have my opinions about animals being badly treated and others have there view, let us stick to foot fetish and leave the other talking to other conversations or debates, only my view
Ben

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Hi muleslicker,so were is your theory about fox hunting now.kk2
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links