Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » crushing...explain. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: crushing...explain.
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kedkid, I am not getting into this no longer, this is a foot fetish forum not an animal debate, this is my last word on the matter!
Ben

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kedkid2   Email kedkid2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi lally77,I want you to know, this isn,t personal,you could learn more about animals from me in one day, than from the ARA in a lifetime.kk2
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey kedkid, go back to school and learn how to type correctly.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kedkid2   Email kedkid2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi solelove2,I hav,nt spent my whole life on the internet,so I guess I can,t type as good as you,sorry,kk2
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah....I forgot that being on the internet all of my life was what taught me how to punctuate correctly. Haha, I love how someone who doesn't have even the SLIGHTEST clue who I am claims I spend my whole life on the internet. I forgot, I get the internet absolutely free without having to go to work or pay my bills or anything. You're an idiot, kid.

And it's you can't type as "well". Another fine example of why school is the best place for you.

And what the fuck does kk2 mean?

--------------------
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kedkid2
Board Regular
Member # 5463

Hi solelove2,we are having a debate here that is above your level,so you should back off, before you make a complete fool of yourself.kk2
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

That was a debate? Wow, I couldn't tell because I couldn't understand what you were trying to say. Maybe it was because of the big wall of idiocy that you put up.

To stay on topic: I never much cared for crushing/trampling. Especially with crushing, It's kinda gross when it's animals and/or bugs.

Oh, and this is for you, Kekid:

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/g_apost.html

--------------------
-=+SoleLove+=-

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lally77:

I am not doing any harm to anyone (humans or animals) with my ideas or the way I live, so why attack me?

This is my point of view, I hope I did not make too many mistakes, and if I did, please forgive me
[Bow Down]

I'm not trying to make a personal attack Lally, but I love arguing almost as much as I love feet! [Big Grin]

The way I see it the more tofu you eat that leaves all the more ham, sirloin steaks, and fried chicken for me to eat! I'm a neanderthal I suppose. [Kiss]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lally77
Foot Model
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lally77   Author's Homepage   Email Lally77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
]I'm not trying to make a personal attack Lally, but I love arguing almost as much as I love feet!

It's OK Ledaemon [Kiss]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MasterOoze
Board Regular
Member # 5737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MasterOoze   Email MasterOoze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1st off the "softcore" crushing sites are freaking insects! not animals... furthermore animal rights activists should be focusing there attention on other issues rather than insect crushing.

Such as all the dogs and cats that are put to sleep daily by humans at dog pounds. Just take it’s life because nobody wants it? Just let the freaking thing run in the wild, who are they to say when dogs or cats should live?

What about all the hormones they inject cows, chicken, pigs etc… so they can grow faster? 20x faster than they normally would grow, so we can kill them. Or how they bread dogs to kill each other in fights? What about the deers that die just to be plastered on a wall? Or the bears that are killed to be stuffed in a room? Or how about the fur coats that have like 1000 dead rabbits, or like 1000 dead fox, or better yet beaver, chipmunk, leopard? What pisses me most about animal rights activists is that they are such hypocrites. They should 1st focus there attention on such topics like these, not insects being crushed. It’s a freaking beetle, or a cricket, or better yet a spider! They die all the time under being stepped on, whether accident or intentional. Worry about the REAL animals 1st then work on the insects being crushed.

[ March 09, 2005, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: MasterOoze ]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MasterOoze
Board Regular
Member # 5737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MasterOoze   Email MasterOoze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solelove what is your problem with the way he types? What difference does it make to you? Your grammar is horrible if you want to point out little facts like:

(Oh yeah....I) - No space for the I?
(I love how someone who doesn't have even the SLIGHTEST clue who I am) - Did you mean "of who I am"

Leave the kid alone, he was just voicing his opinion.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lally77
Foot Model
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lally77   Author's Homepage   Email Lally77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MasterOoze... Did you read our previous posts?
We are discussing about crushing insects AND animals, and each one of us (including an animal activist =me) gave their opinion on the subject.
And you jump to the conclusion, that all animal activists at the moment, are focusing on this matter, forgetting all the rest... [Confused]
I think I’ll stop arguing here, this is getting weird...

Posts: 126 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davey
Board Regular
Member # 814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davey         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems ive started a bit of a debate here...well, the original post was simply i wanted someone to explain the turn on of seeing a women crush a living creature to death...personally i couldnt give a toss about animals either way...they are FOOD..however sheer cruelty is disgusting.
ive yet to see one of these sites that crushes large animals(kittens etc) however i did hack into a members area of some slag who crushes large crabs,fish etc...i found it disgusting..and i hope shes losing a lot of members cos of the splendid password hacking sites around.
im constantly amazed at the sexual extremes out there,crushing being one id label "extreme" along with scat, severe s&m etc...
its the idea that someone jerks off while watching an animal die that turns my stomach....cant you understand that anyone??

Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigdanny
Loyal Member
Member # 1785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigdanny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's get back to talking about our love for the female foot. If you don't eat meat or wear leather, great. I respect your right to do as you please. If you get off by letting a woman stand on your nuts,go for it.
But if you need to see a kitten or some other animal trampled to death to get your nuts off, well, lets just say thats just a different ball of wax.
Lets stick to talking about our love of the female foot, and dump the sick shit [Mad]

Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MasterOoze
Board Regular
Member # 5737

My post wasn't intended for you in general lally, i'm sorry you took it that way. It was more of a general statement about the ARA and PETA in general. I didn't mean you specific.

However if you read my 1st post, I talked about JUST insect crushing. I also agreed that sites that do crush animals should be shut down.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links