Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Foot Fantasies You Haven't Fulfilled Yet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Any Foot Fantasies You Haven't Fulfilled Yet?
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'all seem like a devoted, excessive bunch who just want more of what you've already done and keep doing, which is how it should be...but what HAVEN'T you done yet?

Me? I am deep into the tickling thing, and what I'd like is to get a heavy duty tickle chair with firm bondage to really tickle torture a girl. (and she could reciprocate as well, hee hee) But sheets don't really tie all that tightly, and holding down, well you know, that doesnt work. The best tickle video I ever bought was one called The Witch Tickler, from FemFeet.com, and man it was FUCKING HARSH!!!! The girl couldnt move at all. Even her pigtails were tied, which is a bit much for me, I wouldnt do that, but she literally couldnt move a centimeter, and it was incredible. So I'd like something like that.

and I'd also like, which some of you might remember me bringing up here, is to taste week long unshowered feet. A weekend is cool, but what would a week taste like?

heres some pics from The Witch Tickler, for those who are interested.

[IMG]http://img143.echo.cx/img143/214/maria025dd.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img143.echo.cx/img143/3754/maria038ww.th.jpg[/IMG]

[ April 17, 2005, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: DancingFool ]

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ass_clown
Loyal Member
Member # 4975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ass_clown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a fantasy i havent fulfilled...hmmmm...i always wanted to be in charge of interviewing for a secretary position and have the interviewee seduce me show me her "qualiifications" [Wink] haha that'd be hot..i dont think it'll ever happen realistically but role playing with my gf would be cool.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe2heel
Board Regular
Member # 3321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe2heel   Email toe2heel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is obviously the two girl/four feet fantasy, but I guess I would have to pay for that one!! Anyone been lucky enough to have experienced this?
Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toe2heel:
There is obviously the two girl/four feet fantasy, but I guess I would have to pay for that one!! Anyone been lucky enough to have experienced this?

my fantasy as well
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a couple that my wife and I swing with. Well, I would love to have my wife giving me a footjob while I lick and suck Susan's sweet little feet. I have had the opportunity to kiss and smell Susan's feet before, but to lick her soles and suck her toes while my wife gets me off would be pure heaven!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toe2heel:

Oh yeah, I'm a big fan of the multiple girl thing myself so I do that pretty regularly at get-togethers that I throw here at my place with female friends of mine who are into the scene, but I've also done it on location at fetish parties as well over the years. I can assure you that it was very high on my to-do list back when it was still just a fantasy of mine. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantasies I haven't fulfilled? Hellfire, too many to count! Because with me, as soon as I fulfill some of the things I want to do, I somehow manage to think up even more possibilities, and then I wind up back at square one...too many fantasies, not enough opportunities. [Cry]

Still, I'm thankful for when I get to do things I fantasize about. I appreciate every good fortune I've had and continue to have in life...now if I could just cool these mental jets for a while, maybe I wouldn't have so many fantasies go unfulfilled. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acedeck
Major Player
Member # 3298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acedeck   Email Acedeck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, since I've only had one girl I got to have any sort of foot experiences with, my biggest fantasy is basically just putting my mouth on a girl's feet. It's about the most basic thing you can do with a foot fetish, besides touching them, but I have yet to fully experience it to satisfy my desires. I have put my mouth on one of my exgf's feet, but I don't really think she was really into it or anything, so I didn't take it too far. I want no boundries...that's my fantasy.

After that, my next fantasy would be to lick whipped cream off a girl's toes and soles. And after that, my next fantasy would involve nylon covered feet since I've never really experienced that. The most I've done with nylon feet is touch them by hand.

Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my mine I have yet to fulfill is to suck on the toes of a black girl
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about just a simple foot job to completion with a skilled lady. Here in California, it's like trying to find the holy grail for goodness sakes. Seems like either gals think it's weird or perverted to even consider. I really am thinking that it is truly the RAREST of women who actually gets turned on by giving a footjob. If they are doing it, it's because we beg them for it.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
...as soon as I fulfill some of the things I want to do, I somehow manage to think up even more possibilities, and then I wind up back at square one...too many fantasies, not enough opportunities.

Amen brother Lou! I certainly can attest to the fact that, if I had a lovely and willing "assistant", I could fill days, maybe weeks with activities from my fantasies.

In my case I'm playing "catch-up", trying to educate and "train" my wife in the enjoyments of the foot world after divulging my fetish to her last summer. She's not real creative on her own but has shown that she's "eager to please" and had never said no to any of the foot things that I want to do. Since I'm in a monogomous relationship with her, I'm certainly hoping that she'll fulfill many, if not all, of my fantasies eventually.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasmin
Board Regular
Member # 6612

Icon 10 posted      Profile for jasmin   Email jasmin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would like to be a slave and 5 or 10 girls would order me to kiss thewir feet,smell their pantyhose,kick me with her feet,stand on my lips,give me a footjob,sit on my back and push her feet in my mouth.

that would be cool

--------------------
lick feet

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a youngin, yet I've been lucky enough to have two girlfriends indulge in my foot fetish. I would love to be able to have some sort of "foot play" with a girl who I am not involved with. That would seem extra special. In addition to the two girls at once mentioned above, I'd love to be having sex doggy style with a girl while she gives oral to another girl, and the other girl has her feet up so that I can lick them.... not to get too detailed or anything, heh [Wink]
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i havent yet had a foot threesome or multiple girls feet at the same time..i would love to have that happen sometime..

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Double footjob is also on my list. As well as socked footjob, and stockinged footjob. I think a great thing to do would be a 5 girl toe-suck/footjob scene.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links