Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Foot Fantasies You Haven't Fulfilled Yet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Any Foot Fantasies You Haven't Fulfilled Yet?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A two girl footjob is at the top of my list of fantasies not yet fulfilled. I would also like to get a foot job from a black girl, a latina girl, and an Asian/Oriental girl (not all at the same time).
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ahve had a footjob from a White (x3), Latina, Asian (x2), and other. I would love a footjob from a beautiful Nubian princess like Fahren, Halle Berry, Beyonce, any EC girls, any solefoodcafe girls, I could go on forever.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bstrickmma:
I'd really like to see my wife's feet get licked by another woman...of course then they'd have the opportunity to service me with their feet afterward.

You and footlovingboy are barking right up my tree! [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a shocker:

Foot proffessional hott3028 has never cummed all over a pair of feet. My wife will not let me cum on her barefeet -- or anywhere else except her pussy or her mouth. She has let me cum on her titties a couple of times and on her shoes, but not her bare feet.

I really want to cum on her feet, or anyone's for that matter.

Number 2 would be multiple girls' feet at once and Number 3 would be my wife and another girl performing a foot show for me.

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE TIPS ON GETTING THE WIFE TO LET ME CUM ON HER FEET I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel for you hott3028. I've been lucky enough to come on two differnt pairs of hot feet, and the sight of my cum all over a girl's feet just makes me want to go right back at some more foot loving action... [Big Grin]
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hott3028:
My wife will not let me cum on her barefeet-or anywhere else except her pussy or her mouth.

Well, just to keep you honest, be happy that she'll let you cum in her mouth- my wife doesn't- but she does let me cum on her feet.

No idea why? is she ticklish maybe or just of the "old school" that it's perverted or something?
If she's aware of your desires, there shouldn't be a problem. Have you ever discussed it?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah feetluvr, she feels cum is an excrament and should only be taken internally. It would be like shitting on her feet or face.

Go figure, how did you ask your wife?

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Yeah feetluvr, she feels cum is an excrament and should only be taken internally. It would be like shitting on her feet or face.

Man, that's a big fat hairy contradiction in her thinking. You'd think that believing that she'd let you cum anywhere on the outside but NEVER on the inside. That's pretty bizarre.

I didn't really ask my wife about it, just started doing it after I shared my fetish with her. I told her about loving feet and sandals and foot jewelry and she just made the connection between that and me looking at and playing with her feet before and during lovemaking, including the first time I pulled out of her, arranged her feet in front of me and came all over them. It certainly was a new, and probably unexpected, concept for her, but she not only accepted it, but has really fully embraced it.

I realize that everyone has their limits, but if she loves you she should want to please you. We never really debated it, but of we did I certainly would bring up the point that this is not just something I "came up with", but a strong physcial and psychological need.

Could it be that she doesn't think her feet are that pretty and consequently won't share them?

Acedeck
Major Player
Member # 3298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acedeck   Email Acedeck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Go figure, how did you ask your wife?

That's weird. So she would accept you shitting in her mouth, but not on her feet? That's basically the mentality she has. If anything, the last place you'd expect her to allow you to release "excrament" is in her mouth.
Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it would be a black-painted toes footjob from a really hot goth girl heheh
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one foot fantasy I have'nt fullfilled is to attend a footparty [Cry] Time will definately come though [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I luv to cum on her feet...I'd rather cum in her mouth any day!! As far as my long lost desire... I'd love to have a sexy yoga type lady work me with her feet and her mouth at the same time...what else could one ask for from just one lady?? Of course the more "ladies" the merriery!!
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveBigFeet
Board Regular
Member # 2395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveBigFeet   Email ILoveBigFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Here's a shocker:

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE TIPS ON GETTING THE WIFE TO LET ME CUM ON HER FEET I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT.

Why don't you surprise her and break the ice. While she's sleeping, play with yourself and cum all over her feet. Maybe she'll realize that it's not so bad afterall. Make sure you clean it up for her. It will be a rude awakening, but what do you have to lose.

And don't forget to tell her how hot that was for you and how turned on you were cumming on her feet.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm... well aside from a foot session with Sasha at the end of her work day?

I've done the multiple-girl feet thing before, but there is one thing I've wanted to do and haven't been able to set up. I'd love to do a forced video where 2 (or possibly 3) girls have me tied spread-eagle to a bed, where one girl gives me a handjob while the other rubs her feet all over me. At some point I'd have my mouth taped so there could be some smelling, and then for the finale they can trade off on a footjob. Yyyyyep, that'd be fun.

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links