Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Foot Fantasies You Haven't Fulfilled Yet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Any Foot Fantasies You Haven't Fulfilled Yet?
Nylon Foot Lover
Major Player
Member # 3149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Foot Lover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I guess the mild domination things - me tying her up, her tying me up, but nothing too much.

Other than that, i've done pretty much everything ive wanted to - which includes my GF worshiping my feet while i wear her stockings and high heels!

That was a fun night [Wink]

--------------------
N.F.L

Pantyhose and high heel fetishest

Posts: 109 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash
Board Regular
Member # 2608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question, I have a great answer. A foot threesome with my wife where my wife is sucking me off as I have my wife's feet and another woman's feet in my face. My wife and I engage in the BJ/toe suck on a regular basis. Add another set of feet, can't get better than that!!
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash
Board Regular
Member # 2608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still working on that! I think she will go for it. Just gotta take my time.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My entire list.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
A two girl footjob is at the top of my list of fantasies not yet fulfilled. I would also like to get a foot job from a black girl, a latina girl, and an Asian/Oriental girl (not all at the same time).

I'm with you on the Asian/Oriental thing there, brother Fate111. Won't happen because I have a great wife, but we can dream.

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have absolutely no experience in the 'multiple-partners' Dept. If given the chance, I'd love to spend some quality time with two or three pairs of really big feet. [Mmm]

OMGosh!! That's like....thirty toes simultaneously!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
I have absolutely no experience in the 'multiple-partners' Dept.

Be careful if you go that route shome, it can become addicting! After you've begun getting used to thirty toes in your face, you'll find that twenty just won't cut it anymore! hehe I'm kidding of course. I love engaging in the multiple partner scenarios as often as I can, but thankfully they haven't ruined me in the least for the good ol' 1-on-1 ten toe tango.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stash:
Still working on that! I think she will go for it. Just gotta take my time.

Yes just pick your moment, Stash & make sure you have already got her the gift of her dreams to present her with after the saucy deed is over & done with & you may just be in luck.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Stash...........

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend once promised that she'd go to a restaurant barefooted with me. Mind you, I'd never force her to go through with this, but it's something I'd love to see!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There will always be unfullfilled fantasies because it seems almost every day I have a new one. One one hand, some of them I know would probably never happen. Like maybe having Lean Rhimes, Mindy MacCready, Reba and a few other country singers in heels and hose practicing a group song and me being there and in the end, They all let me indulge in worshippign their feet. [Jerkoff] But some of the more realistic ones, well they happen every day and often they are with new people I meet or just some young thing with cute toes at the local mall, so no, I haven't fullfilled them all, if I did, i think it would take away some of the excitement.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
My girlfriend once promised that she'd go to a restaurant barefooted with me. Mind you, I'd never force her to go through with this, but it's something I'd love to see!

I like the way your girlfriend thinks! If she ever does this for you, PLEASE talk about it here! [Mmm]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly will! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya I haven't had my hand's on every pair of pretty feet I've seen,which will never happen [Cry]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Billions and billions of feet! [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links