Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Foot Fantasies You Haven't Fulfilled Yet? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Any Foot Fantasies You Haven't Fulfilled Yet?
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was already mentioned but I'd love to recieve a skilled foot job to completion. Two girls doing anything is just hot, and my biggest unfulfilled fantasy would have to be being dominated by a sexy women with sweaty smelly feet.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hott3028:
Yeah feetluvr, she feels cum is an excrament and should only be taken internally. It would be like shitting on her feet or face.

Go figure, how did you ask your wife?

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me think... Hmm.... I think having my girlfriend surprise me, dressed maybe in some stereotype. Either with some boots on, or with hose. That would be so mm'mm. Anyway, it'd be nice because it'd be this nice out of nowhere surprise, and for her to just make me put the worship back in foot worship. Or! To have her in hose and so forth, or wear hot shoes all day, and slowly tease me, not letting me know for sure what her intentions are, then, finally, when I can't take anymore, just boom, pure foot fetish fantasy.

Man that tastes good.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is this girl getting around my town with a pair of 13 to 14s i would love to worship her feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
better yet i have a fantasy that my girl friend works in a shoe shop and at the end of the day i get her to try on heaps of different shoes then i worship her feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naked crowd surfing on a stadium full of well oiled women with their feet in the air.

There. I said it. We were all thinking it.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loaded topic:---Paris Hilton flip flopping around me!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantasies huh? Let's see, I had/have so many. Me being a Latino guy in a primarily white, Latino, and Armenian neigborhood, I've had fairly decent access to those feet. Black and Asian feet became my holy grail. Also, I always fantasized about big feet, but always had to settle for smaller feet. And of course, I have the major sleepy fetish, but usually had to make do with a girl pretending she was asleep. That actually works better for me. Nonetheless, let me run down the check list:

Asian feet- Check; this year in fact at a strip club, with a Vietnamese American stripper.

Black feet- Check, actually double check; I went to a parlor where they specialize in letting you indulge in your fetishes. At the time, I thought it was really good value, at $200 per half hour, and if you want the girl to do more, you pay her more. This, of course, was compared to going to a strip club. The first 2 girls I had were black, with awesome feet, I might add.

Mixed girls' feet- Double check; the two black girls from the parlor were actually mixed, one black and white, the other, knowing for sure, black, Welsh, and Portuguese. Needless to say...hot!

Messing with a girl's feet all night while she slept- Check; the story here was I was rubbing this girl's feet one night at a friend's house. Well, she fell asleep on me, but I kept going until I fell asleep. One of the better moments of my foot career. Maybe not for you guys, but like I said, I have a major sleepy barefeet fetish, especially when blankets are involved. Sue me.

Going to a foot party- Resounding check; I went to the L.A. Foot Night last month. I used to dream that I could go to a place where all girls were totally fine with you touching their feet, even if you had to pay them. Well, that was it, and I even got to do my sleep fetish too. Best foot moment ever for me.

Multiple pairs of feet- Check; towards the end of the night, I met up with two girls I had individual sessions with earlier and shot the breeze with them before we got down to business. I even enjoyed a good trample for the first time ever, even though I'm not really into seeing it. I guess getting it is completely different.

Worshipping the feet of models I've seen on the internet- Resounding double check; I frequent the Barefoot Sleepy Girls website, in fact, anything that Lissa Noble and her girls do, I follow pretty fervently, but the BFSG is my favorite. Two of my favorite models from her sites, Kallie Gurl and Christa Faust, were at this foot night. I didn't expect to hook up with them, but I did, pretty accidentally too; I just ran into them. And they're totally cool. By the way, the multiple feet? Yeah, Kallie and Christa.

Having my picture taken while I worship feet and getting to see it- Check; in fact, I had a lot of pictures taken of me at the Foot Night. With Kallie and Christa, in fact. I saw them on the website.

Ordering custom videos- Check; I got one, and another is on it's way, from Sweet Southern Feet. You want bargain, that is bargain.

A foot session where absolutely all of my fetishes (or an overwhelming majority) are satisfied at once- Not yet; I've gotten close though, very close.

A girlfriend who'll let me do whatever I want to her feet, and like it- Not yet; this might not be for awhile

Making my own foot fetish site- Not yet; but believe me, within the next 5-10 years, it will be there.

Feet during sex- Check; eh, what can I say?

Well, most of my fantasies were fulfilled this year. Salvy_Mic will never forget 2006.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
I'm with Stash...........

So am I, Oscar.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any fantasies I've not fulfilled/had fulfilled yet?

Only my entire list.

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Niceguy
Loyal Member
Member # 17083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Niceguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd still like to watch ANOTHER GUY WORSHIP MY Wifes feet

--------------------
- I have it bad for Feet...

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
licking the feet of two girls at the same time:)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links