Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » for the love of big wide feet........................ (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: for the love of big wide feet........................
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love big wide feet with pudgy toes. Its so sexy fro me, i can eat those feet anyday all day!!!

(Its the things that make you go uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) lol [Wu] [Wu]

what about you guys???

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant say I like that myself, but to each his own. I love big feet, but I very very much prefer long slender toes, stubby toes are big turn off for me [Confused]

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
i love big wide feet with pudgy toes.

I'm not really into big feet, but I absolutely love wide tops & meaty, suckable toes on small feet.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love pudgy toes. Big small, don't matter.

Skinny feet with veins and bones that look masculine without polish fails my dick-o-meter test.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to like wide feet too, pudgy toes... but the big toe must be really big.
Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could go either way. I think my preference would be longer slender toes but I have had some footjobs with shoter toes that made my singer hit a high note.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe sucker, Talking about wide Feet & podgy toes reminds me that I have been given permission by my ladyfreind to massage & even lick the wide feet & suck on the podgy Toes of her freind but the only thing she WON'T allow me to do under any curcumstances is to spill my human milk on her freind's feet which is fair enough as it is nice of her to let me endulge in the sucking of her freinds Toes is'nt?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my preference is for small feet with small toes because my mouth is not larger enough for big toes !! [Big Grin] [Confused]

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the bigger and wider the feet ... the better for eating, licking, sucking, and biting em. [Tongue]

Skinny, narrow feet and soles and protruding bone toes do not appeal to me at all, even though I like every kind of female soles there exist in the universe no matter if they are small, big, flat, narrow, young or old [Smile]

I LI(C)K(E) EM ALL!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's feet are wide, and average 8 size. However, she has long toes which are my preference!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I luv footjobs and short toes just don't seem to get the job done. I can just do so much more with longer toes. I do like the feet big but not wide. Slender size 10 and bigger.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a wide foot, as long as it has FORM.
That is to say, a foot that is wide at the ball and heel, and a slender, curvy arch.
I am not a fan of flipper feet, like on so many black girls. It's sad to say this, because I love the way a black girl's sole is lighter, but it is hard to find a blacl girl with shapely feet.

A curvy foot with a pronounced arch, wide ball, spongy sole and plump toes just screams sexy, while a wide flipper foot seems to yell, "I can swim really fast and run on sand!!!"

Am I amusing anyone else except myself with this?

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 10 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flipper feet...hey dolphins don't have feet do they? I actually think that a wider top,and narrower heel is sexy..wide all over looks like an old woman or guy [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vasduten,

there's a misconception out there that feet on black women tend to be less then stellar. I can only attribute that to a lack of exposure. I've seen plenty of beautiful shapely, to form, black feet. Why just yesterday I did. [Smile]

All you see anywhere is white girl feet. And the few black one's available tend to be average at best. They need to start looking a little harder for better foot-models IMHO.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toesucker, Im pleased to say that I havenow enjoyed the pleasure of sucking my ladyfreind's mate's toes & too say they tasted fantastic would be the biggest understatment of all time as the proper word to describe them has'nt even been invented yet!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links