Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » for the love of big wide feet........................ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: for the love of big wide feet........................
solelick
Board Regular
Member # 5360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelick   Email solelick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big feet for me the big toe has to be the longest small feet are ok not as good as big
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Toe Sucker II,

Does this pic fit into the "wide foot pudgy toe" preference category?

Pic of Ms Carmen

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Does this pic fit into the "wide foot pudgy toe" preference category?

That sure looks like a quality candidate to me, but to be certain beyond the shadow of a doubt I'd need to see the top view of those tootsies. There's something about seeing feet from above which for me offers a more telling perspective of their width than you'd be able to establish from underneath. Those toes surely do appear nice & pudgy though, I'll give 'em that.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
K.Kreiger, You reaaly don't know what your missing I can assure you of that.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BONDO, you're the man!!

PUDGY TOES RULE ASS!!! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bstickmma, To be honest I just got lucky as I built up to it slowly first by taking a few pictures of her feet & them offering her a job as my cleaner & told her that as well as paying £20 for the work she can earn a little top-up each week asaresultof letting me massage herfeet,suck her toes paint her nails.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Toe Sucker, That is a brilliant signing-out slogan/message as I know only to well seeing as the cleaner offfered me the chance to start playing Footsie about 5 or 6 weeks ago & it is exactly how you have descibed it & as far as Im concerned it is even better than sex!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by solelick:
big feet for me the big toe has to be the longest small feet are ok not as good as big

Given a choice I prefer big wide feet with those podgy/pigeon type of toes.

--------------------

UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know which i prefer, however, my girlfriends feet are the splitting image of the feet in Toe Sucker II's avatar picture, and her feet get the job done for me.

Love your choice in pictures mate! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the bigger the better. preferably veiny.
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by UnholyPriest:
I don't know which i prefer, however, my girlfriends feet are the splitting image of the feet in Toe Sucker II's avatar picture, and her feet get the job done for me.

Lucky for you she seems like Your perfect foot companion.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by UnholyPriest:

So do I,he's got brilliant taste in woman's Feet!

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as their pretty works for me,but I go crazy over some long juicy looking pudgy toes [Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im glad my post really took off for once! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] thank you guys

[Wu]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in high school and early in college I prefered smaller narrower feet like size 7 narrow to medium. Then I met "HER"! The awsome girl with the size 9.5 extra wide feet with an awsome high arch. She has a lot more surface area on her soles for me to lick and [Jerkoff] on! 20 years later, her feet are still my favorite!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links