Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » for the love of big wide feet........................ (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: for the love of big wide feet........................
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you'd love my fiances feet then, toesucker, size 10, wide soles, pudgy toes, perfect for sucking and cumming on
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imasoleman:
you'd love my fiances feet then, toesucker, size 10, wide soles, pudgy toes, perfect for sucking and cumming on

Judging by your description her feet seem absolutly brilliant.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like big feet with long toes myself. A rarity it seems. [Cry]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought the sexiest feet belonged to much taller women, because of their long toes. However, a woman's shoe size isn't necessarily proportioned to her height. I discovered that my fixation also includes thick, meaty soles [Mmm] regardless of how tall she is.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
I always thought the sexiest feet belonged to much taller women, because of their long toes.

Just the opposite with me, as I've always found the sexiest feet in my estimation to belong to much shorter women with smaller feet and shorter toes. There's just something about them that resonates with sexy femininity for me personally. However, I like that shomeyoTOES went on to mention that he's got a thing for "thick, meaty soles" because I too totally have a penchant for thick, meaty feet on a gal. So while I do love shorter gals with smaller feet, I prefer that their legs be thick & fleshy, the tops of their feet be wide, and their toes be plump & suckable. The sheer number of varied dimensions that this fetish of ours represents never ceases to intrigue me!

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just the opposite with me, as I've always found the sexiest feet in my estimation to belong to much shorter women with smaller feet and shorter toes. There's just something about them that resonates with sexy femininity for me personally.
CJ
I totally agree. I've always had a thing for small feet because they look so cute and feminine. My wife has size 5 and a half and are a little wide. They are not meaty, but are far from skinny and veiny. Toes are always polished with a different shade of red 365 days a year. Damn, I can't wait for those feet to be home from work in an hour [Drool]

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I too am down with the small short toes feet, loll. I like perfectly average width though, not skies, and not really really wide. I just like them small and petite, (also with smooth soles and my 'perfect' amount of wrinkles), and those almost stubby meaty fleshy toes. I think this came from a friend of mine thats a girl that Ive known since 8th grade, and always lusted after her feet which look just like I described. Her feet are almost identical to Pink, the foot model. It is astounding how many different tastes we all have in feet and how opposite some of our tastes are, haha.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wide feet are the sexiest by far, mmmmm cover my whole face.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An American size 5 through 6, pure heaven!
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 9, 10 and up offers more area to lick,tickle, sniff , ..... and comes usually with long, nice toes that can reach the back of your tongue and cause a great feeling. More flesh also which makes biting a pleasure.

I had this teacher who also took her shoes off when she was sitting and she featured a size 9 foot. The little foot fetishist in me had a real treat by looking at her soles each Geography lesson for grades 5 and 6.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with TS2- real big, real wide!! And preferably perpetually barefoot!

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jameshappy
Board Regular
Member # 12359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jameshappy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you love wide feet check out the big stinky size 10s of Wu at Feetheat.com No not the same Wu as our hero and webmaster here [Smile] Wu has the best feet Ive seen since FMC's Andrea Neal!!!!!

--------------------
Fav links:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com
http://www.feetheat.com
http://www.barefootsies.com
http://www.feetfair.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks, pal!

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big feet and yummy long toes are grand i prefer them that way. More so then smaller feet. You can lick and suck for days with big feet and longer toes on girls.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like em all-but not if all the toes are pudgy.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links