Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » for the love of big wide feet........................ (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: for the love of big wide feet........................
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stryder_007:
I like em all-but not if all the toes are pudgy.

That's a great signing-out slogan you have got & Im not surprised that that so many websites are now dedicated to ladies feet. Hopfuly within the next couple of years there might just be even more on Feet than breasts & Pussys put together.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by munster:
wide feet are the sexiest by far, mmmmm cover my whole face.

Too right they are, Munster I could'nt possibly agree more!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Just for the sheer fun of it Im going to send this thread back to the the 1st page for the benefit of any new users that may be into big wide Feet & podgy toes.

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you! i think this post is very very sexy!! lol lol lol

i love to suck on warm, moist, fat toes!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think curvy, wide, feet are the most sexy. Foot size is secondary, it seems to be proportion that matters the most.

And a woman's feet can never be too smelly ... the smellier they are, the tastier they are!

Thick toes are an added bonus.

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
thank you! i think this post is very very sexy!! lol lol lol

i love to suck on warm, moist, fat toes!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So do I, Toe Sucker.

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you guys!!! im so hungry for feet

its been driving me mad!! my life revolves round feet!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thanks for the props plaster.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
I think curvy, wide, feet are the most sexy. Foot size is secondary, it seems to be proportion that matters the most.

And a woman's feet can never be too smelly ... the smellier they are, the tastier they are!

Thick toes are an added bonus.

Well said there is somthing about a lady with wide feet that is so sexuly exciting is'nt there?

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Stryder_007:
hey thanks for the props plaster.

Your welcome, Stryder_007 as it's such a brilliant thread that it's always worth bringing back to the front page for the benefit of the ever-increasing new members to this brilliant Forum!

--------------------

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like wide feet so much but I love big feet with long toes.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
I don't like wide feet so much but I love big feet with long toes.

That's fair enough as it's each to their own choices at the end of the day.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links