Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What if there was an unfortunate accident with her feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What if there was an unfortunate accident with her feet?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say your girl's feet got ran over by a lawnmower or she got frost bite and had to have them removed. Would you kick her and her stumps to the curb? I probably would. I know that probably makes me a jerk but I can't help it. It would probably be different if it was my wife but not some girlfriend.

am I the only jerk here? [Smile]

[ June 06, 2005, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: Mighty Mike ]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a jerk too.
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no comments.. sorry..

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was actually brought up several months ago. Perhaps CJ can use his Spidey senses to scare up a link to the old thread.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.. I feel sorry for you if you only want your girlfriend for her feet. And I will agree with you, that's being a jerk. I personally would call you something else (smiles).. each to their own though.

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobthemonkey
Board Regular
Member # 5876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobthemonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly i would probably put stay with her but it might put a bit of a damper on my attraction to her phisically

--------------------
Im not creative enough to make a good signiture

Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisSlut
Board Regular
Member # 6745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisSlut   Email ChrisSlut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Tina, that does make u a jerk and i would call u something else also. And its totally wrong to only want a girl for her feet.If my boyfriend was like that, he would be kicked to the curb and more.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
This was actually brought up several months ago. Perhaps CJ can use his Spidey senses to scare up a link to the old thread.

LOL, Spidey senses... I wish I had his abilities 'cause then I'd be slinging that web shit anywhere and everywhere, and I'd be swingin' from City Hall to the Empire State Building and wearing spandex pants that accentuate my crotchline. Hey, if Tobey can do it, why can't I? Back to the subject at hand, I do remember a thread with this same topic having come up a while back, but as I recall it was deleted not too long after it was out of the gate, so that might be the one you're thinking of.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL this thread cracks me up..do you know the ODDS that something like that would happen? C'mon!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've thought a bit about this issue, too.
I probably would stand by her. But she would know about my attraction to feet, so she'd have to be VERY understanding.
As Wrinklesguy just pointed at, the odds of this happening are very small.
Having said this, I'd also like to say that I'd never date a foot-less woman. Sorry.
By the way, I've heard that there are some weirdos who are attracted to women with stumps where their legs/arms used to be!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it depends on the nature of the relationship. But to those who thinks it's wrong to want someone just for their feet, then they would also have tp say that it would be wrong to just have a physical(sexual) relationship with someone. If you have established a friendship based on feet, then the friendship doesn't necessarily have to suffer but obviously the footplay would. If there was a deeper relationship then probably a lot of conversation would be needed to establish how to move forward from here. Let's hope though that none of us are ever faced with a decision like that.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope he aint the only jerk because ive already told my girlfriend that if something real bad permanantly injures her foot i would have to break up with her. Im not with her ONLY for her feet, but im young, and i already know i wont be with her forever anyway. But i mean why let your fetish suffer when therse a million other girls out there that could treat you just as good and with non-deformed feet? I mean how odd would that be, a man with a fetish for "perfect" feet being with a girl with deformed feet. Come on now. But if it was a marriage situation, that'd be a whole different story.

P.S. The other day my girlfriend accidently hit her pinky toe and part of her toenail had to come off, she kept asking me if i was gonna break up with her just because of that [Laugh]

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tina Marie:
Wow.. I feel sorry for you if you only want your girlfriend for her feet. And I will agree with you, that's being a jerk. I personally would call you something else (smiles).. each to their own though.

However Tina, let us say just for the sake of argument your husband had a freak accident with the wet/dry vac in the garage and his unit was removed leaving not even a stump (don't even ask what he's doing with the vac) what would you do? [Laugh]

Sorry, I feel like being a little ornery! [Nana]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Tina! If my boyfriend dumped me because of a foot injury he should be shot with no mercy! [Mad] [Evil Grin]
I just cannot figure how a personīs value can rely solely on a part of her body. I am a woman with feelings! I have a personality! I have something to offer besides my feet! Sorry but i canīt understand it! The idea of a man liking me for my feet only or mostly because of them is too unpleasant, as it is strange for me knowing that a guy who i could like and that could like me as a person, would reject me because of my feet not being pretty enough for him! Itīs just a body part and thereīs so much more to offer! I just think itīs a scary idea.
Kisses [Kiss]
Kisses

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I met my wife for the first time, it was as if time stopped, and there we were, just me and her. What got me were her EYES. I had a gut feeling that she was the woman I was going to marry and get old with.
Sound corny?
It is.
True, but corny.
I have never loved any other as much as I love her, except for my daughter, maybe, but that's a different kind of love.
Don't get me wrong, her feet are TO DIE FOR, and I love kissing them and getting off with them, but damn...
Leaving someone because they lost a body part? That's cold shit right there.
Now, if she lost her HEAD, I'd have to find someone new, I'm no necrophile.
If she lost both her feet, I'd have to just come here and look at Elzbennet's feet. (Not that I don't already [Wink] )
Even if it was a girlfriend and not a wife, I'd still stay with her. I'd never be able to live with myself if I stooped to being so shallow and leave someone who was already having a bad day.
For a fetish?!?
If one's fetish gets in the way of living one's LIFE, then it's time to reassess where one is coming from and where he is HEADED.
A fetish is nice, it is an added dimension to one's sexuality, but it ain't the whole sugaree. Eating pussy can get me just as hot sometimes.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links