Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What if there was an unfortunate accident with her feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What if there was an unfortunate accident with her feet?
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me just say that everybody has an attribute that they want in a mate. everybody..and those who don't have that attribute will simply not be accepted sexually..bottom line. the only question is whether one chooses to admit it. that attribute isn't always physical. sometimes it's social or psychological or spiritual. it doesn't mean you only want someone for "one thing". but when we seek a mate we want many things and when one of those key things is no longer a part of the person and attraction fades both people suffer....because the person who lost the attribute must suffer the effects of being with someone who is less attracted and the other must suffer the effects of being less attracted to his or her mate. it's just more merciful in the long run to break up while there is still some mutual respect, friendship and platonic love left. because if my penis fell off i would rather my woman be honest and dump me if she felt significantly less attracted....because that would free me to find someone who is totally attracted to castratos and eunichs.
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elzbennet says her feet are just a body part but that would be the same for a butt man or a leg man or a hair man or an eyes man etc. We all have our preferences for what we like from the opposite sex. Some like smiles some like eyes...Let's face it, most of us notice something about the person physically that attracts us and may encourage us to approach the person. we don't really know if the person is nice or not when we see them on the other side of the room. Had a girl tell me once after my football years that my gut was just a little to big for her. I don't recall her being concerned with my feelings or personality at that point but it did push me to lose the gut but once I was a 36 waist again I didn't want her because I knew that she would have major issues if I gained a few pounds He r buddy was digging me though even when I had my 40 incher....Waist that is ;-)

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny how ladies will ladies would claim that a man is shallow or a jerk for this. Meanwhile alot of them wouldn't give a guy a chance or dump him if he was broke or never had money. You bring up personality, would a guy's personality matter to you if he was broke and weighed 400 pounds?

Women are just as shallow as men.

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Mighty Mike! (Where can I see Mona's feet? [Smile] )
I'd like to pose a similar question: What if your girl had only one of her feet disfigured/lost? Since she still has one beautiful foot, that wouldn't be so bad.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
I think it depends on the nature of the relationship. But to those who thinks it's wrong to want someone just for their feet, then they would also have tp say that it would be wrong to just have a physical(sexual) relationship with someone. If you have established a friendship based on feet, then the friendship doesn't necessarily have to suffer but obviously the footplay would. If there was a deeper relationship then probably a lot of conversation would be needed to establish how to move forward from here. Let's hope though that none of us are ever faced with a decision like that.

My thoughts exactly as I would'nt even wish a dilemma such as that on an enemy!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way would I leave the wife over her losing her feet to a tragic accident. But I would try having a foot girlfriend...LOL

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
It's funny how ladies will ladies would claim that a man is shallow or a jerk for this. Meanwhile alot of them wouldn't give a guy a chance or dump him if he was broke

Well said, MM. I know lots of women like that. There are too many wallet-lovers in this world. Superficiality is everywhere my friend.

I hope the question asked in this thread is one I never have to answer. Physically, on the one hand, there's more to a woman than just her feet - one loves the whole woman whilst having one's own favourite parts of her body - but on the other one could be selfish and say if a bodypart which had become part of everyday sexual activity was no longer there then one could look somewhere else.

But if I were in that situation could I leave her purely because her feet were no longer there? No, to do so would destroy not only our relationship but also her self-esteem and sense of self-worth. No-one can be that callous, can they?

I reckon most men would agree.

Tough question.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just from readign this thread now if im ever with a girl i'll make sure to protect her feet from anything! instead of taking a bullet for her i'll jump down and cover her feet from any danger.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the spirit! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was very much broken up when I heard a vehicle ran over one of Claudia Schiffer's ultra-high arched feet.

IMO, she has the highest arches of any supermodel, even Latetia Casta, who by the way thinks her feet look like sausages, so she hates them.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha I remember starting this thread

my thoughts haven't changed at all [Big Grin]

if my girlfriend lost her toes she would be replaced by a girl with 10 healthy plump toes

it would be different if it was my wife, then I would just cheat [Tongue] [Big Grin]

she would do the same to me if I told her flipping hamburgers would be my dream job so I can't say I would feel guilty

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
It's funny how ladies will ladies would claim that a man is shallow or a jerk for this. Meanwhile alot of them wouldn't give a guy a chance or dump him if he was broke or never had money. You bring up personality, would a guy's personality matter to you if he was broke and weighed 400 pounds?

Women are just as shallow as men.

You do have a valid point there, Man. Let's face it girls, you play the shallowness game too and you know it. At least we're admitting where we stand.

Yes I probably wouldn't feel the same for a chick if she had an accident involving her toes just the same as some girl would feel if I had an accident involving my wallet.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our marriage vows (call us old-fashioned) still contained the "in sickness and in health, and 'till death do us part" vows. No way losing anything is a deal breaker. I agree with Vasduten-that would be cold shit.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vasduten,
You make a great point. I have met the woman who I love and I could never see leaving her just because something happened to her feet.
I have met a woman a long time ago who did only have one foot. She was a pretty mexican girl I met on the internet, while on the phone she told me she only had one real foot and that the other one was wood, I thought she was joking, turns out she wasnt, she was in an accident and she had a prosthetic foot. I still dated her briefly, she was very cute with very long, thick dark hair (another fetish of mine is hair) But to this day I have soem of my foot friends who tease me about it, asking how i could get a footjob without getting splinters, etc..

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.......Another thought. If any of your wives came down with breast cancer and had to have her breast removed, would it be right to leave her? What if you had an accident and lost a testicle or started going bald and she left you? How would you feel>?
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links