Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "You Pervert!" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: "You Pervert!"
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman calls you a pervert, or any similar term, after you make a comment to her concerning her feet. How do you react?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 38 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLAP THE SHI.... sike just playing
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily it`s never happened to me with a woman --- it seems men are much more reactionary in this respect. I´ve had men making shitty comments to me & my models while taking photos outdoors, but never any ladies.

-Hal-

[ June 20, 2005, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was buying some shoes off e-bay for a lady friend of mine, I asked the seller if she would mind if I had a photo of her feet in the shoes to see what they looked like on. Her reply was that 'I was sick' and she would report me to e-bay and her husband would try to get me banned. I think for starters she was having a bad day and maybe took it out on me. This has gave me an idea for my new post, thanks Dougie
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only had that happen once, and after she said, "are you some kind of pervert or something?"
I shot her a disdainful look, implying with my glare that SHE was the pervert, not me.
Apparently, it worked.
Her eyes darted around, and she mumbled"Oops, sorry?" and left.

So what if I was lurking behind a shoe rack to see her try on heels?
So she caught me, big deal! I wasn't going to let her think I WAS perving on her feet, but she embarrassed herself anyway.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that hypothetical situation described in Dougie's poll, the only viable option for me would be to walk away without a comment. By complimenting her feet in the first place, my intentions would obviously not be to pick a fight with the gal, so I'd certainly not insult her or ask if she's got a problem with that. Furthermore, I'd never apologize to a gal for having complimented her feet, regardless of her reaction. So, if she decided to get bent out of shape because I said something nice about her feet, walking away commentless is definitely the route that I'd go, and the odds are that I'd meet a much nicer gal along the route anyway!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your responses, guys!
I have an interesting story, that goes along with this: There was a woman in my office I got to be friends with. She was an older women--in her 50's--but VERY attractive. And she took her shoes off at her position a lot! One day, I showed her some photos I took, and one was one of the other girls barefooted. She said something about it being "weird" that I did that. But she didn't stop being friends with me. A few months later, I asked to take a photo of her with her shoes off--and she did it! (Well, she took just one shoe off!)

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
SLAP THE SHI.... sike just playing

[Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost never respond, verbally.

I'm such a wuss! [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hasn't happened to me becaue the only girls I compliment are ones that I have had at least a brief conversation with like at the landromat or at a park. All of them have said "thanks" or "Really, thats different" or comments to that effect.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Loyal Member
Member # 7898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solo   Author's Homepage   Email solo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wey most woman secretly like there feet messaged any way and then they don't mind u kissing licking the feet
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sapor
Board Regular
Member # 8319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any woman who calls you a pervert for complimenting her in any way is out of order i would never insult for cmplimenting me and i dont think anyone else should either
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Well, it depends. I do feel that some "compliments" are out of line. I would never compliment a girl on her breasts--except my girlfriend, of course! In fact, I feel more comforatable telling her she has nice feet than nice breasts.

--------------------

ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my opinion the chicks that flip out are the oens that grew up thinking that everyone else thinks that are some unattainable goddess... bitchy c**ts like that usually get more pissed off if you just completely ignore them... That's what I do... The only subset of this tactic is that occasionally they take this as a challenge and try to find a way to get your attention... ... ... Did I mention that I really hate broads like that?!?! The superficial "God's-gift-to-humanity" kind... especially when they're aren't even that great looking, although being a knockout isn't an excuse either.

... I probably made enough of an asshole of myself for tonight... I'm going to bed...

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just walk away. if she reacts like that to a compliment, then she probably is to shallow to consider for a meaningful conversation. In that regard, I wouldn't even waste another breath on her.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links