Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "You Pervert!" (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: "You Pervert!"
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the most I ever got was one of my friends asked why I like her feet so much. After I told her how I like her shapely toes and the beautiful color she painted her toenails she was completely cool with it. Most of the ones who flip out about it are as 21toesucker put it unattainable goddess types. Most of the girls I talk to like it and think it's cute I have a foot fetish.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:
About the most I ever got was one of my friends asked why I like her feet so much. After I told her how I like her shapely toes and the beautiful color she painted her toenails she was completely cool with it. Most of the ones who flip out about it are as 21toesucker put it unattainable goddess types. Most of the girls I talk to like it and think it's cute I have a foot fetish.

The ladys that appreciate being told how attractive their feet are willbe the more clued-up one's & any many cases it will be due to the fact that they had never thought of their feet as being sexy so they consider it to be an enormous compliment & quite rightly so it has to be said!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:
Most of the girls I talk to like it and think it's cute I have a foot fetish.

That's been my experience as well in the vast majority of cases over the years, Dennis. I believe that the manner in which gals react to our fetish generally has far more to do with how we conduct ourselves than with any preconceived notions they might have. I've said this many times out here, but I can't overstate the importance of it. If we treat our foot fetish as something abnormal that needs to be hidden, then that's precisely how gals are going to see it. But, if we approach our own fetish with relaxed sexual confidence and treat it as a normal & fulfilling part of our healthy sex lives without obsessing over it, most gals will be perfectly cool with it.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You're a pervert!"
"Yeah, well you're the one missing out on as many foot massages as you can handle and me not minding going out shoe shopping with you."

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
"You're a pervert!"
"Yeah, well you're the one missing out on as many foot massages as you can handle and me not minding going out shoe shopping with you."

Unfortunately if the situation caused such a response from her in the 1st place (whatever the cause, be it her, or just bad presentation), I'm sure she'll be able to live with that fact of no shopping with the foot guy who offered the compliment [Cry]

Two good ways to handle it (if she accuses you) could be to just ignore her accusation, or just remain steadfast and keep having your way.

[ January 10, 2006, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
women are weird in that way..cause us guys are total opposite. if woman comes to me and says...hey nice dick..i would not be offended.
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by z80 ParaNoia:
women are weird in that way..cause us guys are total opposite. if woman comes to me and says...hey nice dick..i would not be offended.

Creepiness radar is much more "on-alert" so to speak with girls more-so than guys. Especially hot girls who tend to get positive comments all the time. It's not hard to imagine that if a girl is really hot, that there's a possibility of all the numerous comments she might've gotten in a week or a month, that maybe a subset of those might've been creepy.

If us guys had to deal with such on the large scale that hot women tend to deal with, maybe our automated response filters might get a little jaded at times as well. This is just a generalism and not intended to imply that all or even many hot girls would take foot comments as unintended.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Neither would I in fact I would be over the moon to such a degree that I would most likely ask the lady in question if she would like too have it between her feet particuly if the lady paying me the compliment was my cleaner, Oh well Im entitled too have my little dream are'nt I?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:

Neither would I in fact I would be over the moon to such a degree that I would most likely ask the lady in question if she would like too have it between her feet particuly if the lady paying me the compliment was my cleaner, Oh well Im entitled too have my little dream are'nt I?
Oh well it looks like I will have to carry on dreaming at the moment.

--------------------

ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id definetly tell her off. im kind of a loose cannon and would say what`s exactly on my mind. some concider that a problem, but i disagree

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh well it looks like I will have to carry on dreaming at the moment.
That was posted about 6 months ago & Im still dreaming about such an exciting scenario but as long as she continues too allow me too massage her beautiful Feet/such her cute plump Toes, paint her Toenails & play Footsy, I should be eternerly greatful & class anything else as a huge unexpected bonus. I guess I will just have too learn too lower my DREAMS/Fantasys too avoid frustration, even if it easier said than done, because Im ashamed too say that I get greedy somtimes & the FACT that I have witnessed her husband give her dirty looks for putting her Feet in his lap made me belive that she knew she had Beautiful Feet before I told her how I felt about them & may have secretly wanted her Feet too be worshiped. She & her husband have both got got a Dentist appointment today & Im missing her like you would'nt belive as she's usualy playing Footsy with me at about 12.30-12.45 on a Friday! lunch-time &

--------------------

pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if a girl called me a perv after me complimenting her toes, id definately get pissed off... in my head my comeback would be, "your an idiot/dumbass/moron... and the biggest one at that that ive ever met" in real life, i hope it goes down that way, especially for the bitchy princess type...from what ive seen, some girls recoil what they say after you getting back at them... if she was kidding, id laugh it off

to the champ... shit, if she is bold enough to bash you then whatever, she can take getting told off right? lol

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE]Originally posted by pedactor:
if a girl called me a perv after me complimenting her toes, id definately get pissed off... [/QUOTE]

When "accused" of being pervert, I always agree, and add "what's you're point?"

Perversion is simply deviation from the norm. Would I want to be normal? Just like everyone else? Hell no. So ... thanks for the compliment!

Oddly, I am never called a pervert for my love of feet. It's always for other comments I make. [Laugh]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
When "accused" of being pervert, I always agree, and add "what's you're point?"

...and of course another way of agreeing could be to just demonstrate right there on the spot (ie. like start rubbing your crotch in front of her and make weird desperate sounds with pie-eyed maniacal facial expressions).

...even better would be to top that off by concluding with "what's you're point?," spoken in a suddenly normal demeanor [Laugh]

[ September 29, 2006, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been called a pervert before, and if I was I wouldn't really give a damn.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links