Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "You Pervert!" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: "You Pervert!"
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
I would just walk away. if she reacts like that to a compliment, then she probably is to shallow to consider for a meaningful conversation. In that regard, I wouldn't even waste another breath on her.

Well said Lyrical!

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my current footguy introduced me to feet,and i can say from my experience in our first meetings and conversations,AND HOW HE HARDLY EVER CALLED ME AT FIRST!,he didnt have any trouble finding feet before me.

the interesting thing is,he told me about his foot fetish right away.....but not how you might think.
he said well if you get involved with me you have to understand i have a few fetishes.i thought ok interesting.so he says,"well i have a fetish for going down on women and giving them oral sex".

immediatly my legs started to tingle a little.he went on to talk about feet for the next half hour,what he liked doing with them....while he was talking i began to wiggle my toes on my flipflops involuntarily and subtly arch my feet as well.i did this because i was listening to him and imagining doing it.why? because i had already imagined him going down on me LOL!

i probobly wouldnt have been so comfortable with the foot thing if he hadnt dropped the thing about pleasing me first.after we had been together for a while i asked him if that was just a way to get my feet by saying that,and he said"well no,not really....you have to understand with my footjob fetish,i did alot of going down to reciprocate,in relationships where it was a quicky,we would have footjobs and oral sex instead of intercoarse,i like feet better than sex.but when i want to talk to a girl about sex or what pleases me,i like letting a girl know how i like to please her first and foremost,instead of how i like her to please me"

so when i saw this thread i remembered the time when i was first told about the foot fetish thing in public,and how i gave him the total opposite reaction than "YOU PERV"...infact i had mentally already orgasmed with his tongue and had cum on my feet.

i thought i would share:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool story, Mona! Reminds me a bit of my own encounters because not only do I also tell gals right up front about my fetish, but I'm also a major endorser of simultaneous cunnilingis/footjob goodness and engage in that activity as often as is humanly possible. I'm really a huge fan of sexual reciprocation & mutual simultaneous satisfaction in general, but that in particular definitely one of my all-time favorite incarnations of it. I haven't used it as a devious ploy by which to attain footjobs because I absolutely love giving oral to a gal anyway, but I can certainly say from firsthand experience that it's helped more than a few gals warm up to the idea of giving footjobs, and now they're seasoned professionals!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weltmann
Board Regular
Member # 5023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weltmann   Email Weltmann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely story I am impressed. I always needed some time to introduce my fetish to the girls I was dating.
Sad story, the funny thing was, they liked it as soon as it came out...
And pleasing the girl... thatīs a given thing...

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solo, Your 200% correct in pointing that out & Tracy Cox says in one of her new books that most woman consider it a massive compliment if a man finds their Feet sexy in anyway shape or foarm.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeesh.... I'm too open minded to ever say anything like that! She is someone you just need to stay away from !!!

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edward De Vere
Loyal Member
Member # 8565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward De Vere   Email Edward De Vere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh i dont really get the whole foot job thing. I get the ocasional run on u with feet. But concentraiting on just feet to get yourself off is something i am not into. Am i the only one who doesnt think that foot jobs are the best foot fetish activity?????

--------------------
Smooth and intriguing like i said!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lately I've had good reactions,most say thank's

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Eave, I would'nt say your the only one but your certainly one of a very small group that's for sure, & speaking as someone who's only had a few footjobs off one lady & no it is'nt my cleaner who I keep going on about(exept in my dreams of cause), and I can honestly say that it is a brilliant experiance & it gives me more pleasure than sex itself!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your comment was a compliment, and she called you a pervert, I'd suggest looking confused and slightly angry and say something like,

"I give you a compliment and you call me a pervert? You have problems lady"

Once I was in a bar with a female friend. We were both admiring a girl who had really nice breasts and we were discussing them. We certainly weren't being lewd in any way... at some point the girl walked by and said hello and asked what we were saying. I said we were just admiring her breasts.

Two minutes later this girl's *friend* comes over and starts bitching at me... "How dare you say something like that...!" blah blah...

I simply said, "In some parts of the world what I said would be taken as a compliment, which is what it was. I didn't say "wow nice tits" or anything like that".

You do something or say something nice and the girl bitches about it? Her problem, not yours.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting story. How did she react to that?
And while I'm on the subject: When men compliment women on their looks, that's sexism; when women compliment other women on their looks, that's sisterhood!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl wasn't sure how to respond - so she didn't say anything more and just walked away.

She was expecting either an argument or an apology "Oh, I'm so sorry... ". In essence I didn't take her bait. Same with goes with any type of "attitude". You don't have to go with it and assume *you* did something wrong. They are doing something wrong with their attack/comments. So you use that against them - or just sidestep by knowing you have done nothing wrong.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante Mons
Loyal Member
Member # 9580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dante Mons   Email Dante Mons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say "Well, that's what I get for trying to be nice." And laugh as I walked away. Never let someone downgrade you for your likes.

Only once did a woman I complimented on her feet say "Are you some sort of wierdo?" and I shot back "Look how you handled a compliment. And I'm supposed to be the odd one?" As I shook my head at her and walked away. You could tell that broke her snotty attitude.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Mr Eave, I would'nt say your the only one but your certainly one of a very small group that's for sure, & speaking as someone who's only had a few footjobs off one lady & no it is'nt my cleaner who I keep going on about(exept in my dreams of cause), and I can honestly say that it is a brilliant experiance & it gives me more pleasure than sex itself!!!!!!!!!!

Talking of my cleaner I can honestly say that if I ever manage to recive a Footjob off her it would more than make up for not having sex with some girl that I belived I was madly in love with back in 1981 but having said that I was only 16 at that time so it may well have just been infatuation I guess.

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the best way to deal with being called a pervert (simply for expressing your fondness of her feet) is to just let it roll off your back and continue to be the natural you. The women will respect you more for being true, especially if you don't react adversely to her comment [Wink]

For instance, one time I was shoving a tall brunette's foot down my throat and she called me a freak, so what did I do? I kept shoving her foot down my throat! It was great [Smile]

No lie, here's the proof.

Then there's this other time where I had this hot athletic blonde demonstrating a yoga handstand for me with her feet at my head height and I started licking her feet and asked her where she learned the pose. She said she learned it from a yoga class and I started licking her feet even harder and told her "Wow, I'd love to be in a yoga class with you", and she rolled her eyes and called me a freak.

No lie about that one either, here's the proof.

These "freak" accusations from them came naturally and were not scripted. My reaction, however, needed to be strong in either case.

Just stick with your guns man, it'll convey to them that you don't need their psychological approval in order to be yourself, and that basic premise alone, will do a lot for stepping up the attraction.

But don't shove a woman's feet down your throat after you just meet her ...tell her she has nice feet first [Wink]

[ January 10, 2006, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links