Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet that don't smell (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: feet that don't smell
gabejr
Board Regular
Member # 4048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gabejr   Email gabejr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone. This is my first post, by the way.

But has this happened to any of you?

Because I was with this girl one time and she was wearing these white flip-flops all day and when I took her to my place for some 'action', I took off her flip flops and the first thing I noticed was how sweaty her feet were. Really, I mean they were sweaty, I could feel them damp on my hand when I was holding her feett.
Now this got me excited because I really like smelly feet so I thought I would be heaven. But when I got down to smelling her soles, there was no damn odor!
I am serious, there was no smell or anything!
I was disappointed, but I enjoyed her feet nonetheless.

I just thought it was really strange how women's feet differ and how some smell and others don't smell at all!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a disappointment for me too. It seems though that the material the shoe is made from has an impact on what types of scent the foot will have as well. I'm guessing that those flip flops were probably the cheaply made rubber type that don't hold any scent whatsoever. Since her feet were mostly bare anyway without socks or a shoe to encase them they were able to "breathe" a bit allowing her natural scent to pretty much fade. My wife has leather sandals that she wears that do hold the sweaty scent from her feet and cause her feet to hold that great aroma that us foot guys so love!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same here, sweaty and not smell, what the f--k. the smell is about 70% of it all.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry guys I dont like it when a womans feet smell. I like a nice clean foot especially if I am going to suck her toes. But each to his own
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the same boat as toelicker91 on that one. Clean feet fresh from the shower are what I'm all about. I've never been one to be wasteful, so if you guys who are into smelly feet should happen to come across any more of these hot gals whose feet don't smell, be sure to send 'em my way!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have spent 4 years with a woman who's feet never smelled, She knew all about my fetish and catered to it very much, but no matter what type of footwear she would wear..No smell [Cry]
I guess it varies from woman to woman, I have met women who seem to naturally have a very strong foot smell and soem who have very little. Something with the Ph balance I guess.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet are NOT fun with out a nice sweaty smell to them. I love the smell of a foot so much, it drives me!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second on toelicker91 and Calico's opinions. Not into rank feet.. There can be a little bit, just something natural and really faint, but that's it. Squeaky clean feet are my thing too, guys!
Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's feet don't smell either, no matter how long she wears sandals or shoes and socks. I have never been into the strong smell stuff, as a matter of fact, it’s a bit of an unpleasant subject for me to be completely honest. I had girlfriends before my wife and I started dating that had bad smelling feet and it was a pretty big turn off.

I will say though that if my wife wears shoe and socks to work for instance, even after 12 hours of having them on here in AZ, the only thing I smell on them is a slight laundry detergent smell, or a light leather smell. If she has been wearing her flips all day they will have a very slight "sunshine" smell (that is the only way I can describe it). It's not a sweaty smell, but a sunshine smell.

I'm sure most of you can figure out why they smell like that, but it's a reminder to me that her feet have been out in public, visible to all, all day long... Hence, that sunshine smell is a MAJOR turn on!!! I LOVE the squeaky clean thing too!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have to say that the word "cheesy" that some of you use makes me absolutely want to vomit!

I understand that we all love different things, but in my book the implication of that word is truly repulsive.

[Puke]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a nice foot smell but my wife's feet don't even smell after a couple of days of wearing the same socks. (a vacation experience)
Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gabejr
Board Regular
Member # 4048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gabejr   Email gabejr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's funny what us guys are into and not into and what's hot or what's gross.
I guess it's a matter of preference.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gabejr:
it's funny what us guys are into and not into and what's hot or what's gross.
I guess it's a matter of preference.

were really a diverse group. I just realized that since I joined this forum.

I myself love stinky feet. My girlfriend rarely has the sweaty smell that I like tho... [Cry]

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on what kind of shoes you wear. Bebe flip flops that I LOVE hold a smell while if I wear tennis shoes there is no smell AT ALL!

You can Ask Mystik.

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edward De Vere
Loyal Member
Member # 8565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward De Vere   Email Edward De Vere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no smell with shoes? U must have some good odor protection shoes. I alwasys thought that shoes would hold the smell better...Expeciouly if u were playing tennis. [Smile]

--------------------
Smooth and intriguing like i said!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links