Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet that don't smell (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: feet that don't smell
Edward De Vere
Loyal Member
Member # 8565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward De Vere   Email Edward De Vere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh and u cant play tennis in flip flops. Or basically any activity that would make your feet smell. Hmm i guese some1 will hve to prove me wrong.

--------------------
Smooth and intriguing like i said!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little poem on smelly feet. Enjoy.

The musky, sweaty fragrance that embodies the female feet,/carries a certain mystique that you know that's sort of unique. That distinctive smell will carry on a special physique>/that draws captions to my interest, making this facsination antique.

You see, felt ashamed and embarrassed/to admit this guilt to anyone 'cause I'd look less than average. And these "fetishists" woudl rather have their ladies feet to smell of cherry pot-pour-ri?/OH, PUH-LEASE!

Who in the world are these guys kiddin?/They'll have a harder time of ever finding out the purpose that this fetish has hidden. It's one of the better fullfillments I will ever endeavor./It's that same smell that holds capture to all of the treasure.

This has drawn attention to the theme I choose./Why else would I like women that wear knee-hih boots?> The heat and swear are held prisoners as they walk as they are then./The smell should never be replaced by the Botanical Gardens.>

And can someone explain why these women find in good reason>/that they think it's cute to walk in front of a guy and decieve him,
to have me think they're sweaty ONLY TO FIND OUT it isn't./That's no way to go defining the laws of physics.

Understand just how much that gets on my nerves./The practice of this fetish wan't fully rehearsed. The blueprint of this boots WASN'T so that feet can smell like Irish Spring./And if it does, that's just the funniest thing.

If her feet has the scent that's right from Estee Lauder,>/then compliment that with an empty plate and a glass of water>
'cause I won't take it. A girl with REAL feet can supply my cravings with some stench/that's gonna run up against...

...my face, inhale that rich scent so intense...
it'll gyrate .. my heart my heart out of rhythm and by then...at a high rate .. my blood rushes, feeling intense...it'll violate .. my mind until I'm happily dead.

This has become a sensitive even to discuss with other foot fetishist>/'cause they rather have "benefits">/to be placed in a category where the highest PERCENTAGE IS>/among the group who'll turn their heads by the time I've presented this.

I want to sniff on a steamy shoe after a long days's of work/'cause I want my curiosities worth. Women shouldn't waste my time with feet that's all dry ans stale. I want it "marinated in some sauce">/that'll leave me in awe.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thepure2000
Board Regular
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thepure2000   Email thepure2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell of the female foot is one of the best things although on very very very rare occasions the smell can be bad. I worked with a lady whos feet and hands where sweaty all the time. Her feet were really pretty, nice toes and soles. One day she brought two pairs of shoes to work as it was a hot day and she knew her feet would be sweaty by lunch so she could change them. She went out for lunch and left the pair of mules she had been wearing all morning under the desk. I bent down under the desk to get some paper and rubbed my fingers in the toe prints. The mules were very wet and when i placed my fingers to my nose the smell was extremly strong - not nice! I love musky, sweet, vinegary feet but this was too much!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kolista
Board Regular
Member # 8550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kolista   Email kolista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a bit messed up.. I love clean feet out of the shower if im gona touch or lick them. But once I smelled my girlfriends feet when she was asleep, and it had a feint sweaty smell not cheesy or anything gross. I got an instant hard on.

I dont know what I like now I'm confused lol

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very strange, but I would definately miss the smell of a girl's feet.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ilicktoez, I can relate to your frustration as my ladyfreind's feet NEVER smell I have even asked her too wear trainers without socks so that i will have somthing to sniff in the evening but she refuses, however her freind's feet have a strong smell about them that I absolutly love & that's because she wears leather shoes without socks during the summer, mind youn I would love too see her in a pair of Flip-Flops & even more interesting she once told me that just before we knew her she had her broken right foot in plaster & I had a mixture of excitment & frustration when she told me this because I've got a reasonably good idea of what her cute toes would have looked like poking out the end of a Plastercast but I would have loved too have been around to have seen it for myself I would be lying if I said differently.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me4
Loyal Member
Member # 5237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like smelly feet.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me4, You don't know what your missing!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flip flop's really won't cause a womens feet to smell cuzz the feet are in the open air,now if it's closed toed shoes,there's a 100% chance you can smell some spicy feet [Joint]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The worst is when you get sock fluff on your tongue during worship. Dang.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I def. love smelly feet!
This fragrance turns me on most, couldnt live without it!
But there is a difference in footsmell!
The best for me is if the girl has got beautiful feet(f.e. like Sashas)! I think her feet could never smell too bad!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swiss
Loyal Member
Member # 9575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Swiss   Email The Swiss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well for me first of thing is that my girl's feetsmell can be hold from my nose whitout i run away. That is a must ore i don't care of her feet.
For second: If im the lucky one they smell sweetisch for me. Is this the case, it turns me on and under the further conditions i am able to lick every inch of them
Third: I love proper and wasched feet. But in some cases if she wears the shoes whit socks or Co. the whole day and she put's them off and the smell turns me on, i go for them lick animal.

The last girlfriend i had was able to do all sort of things and her feet don't got any remarkable smell. The only case you got a sweet smell of them is after she have sleept a whole night and at the morning you got it. But it was alsow only a slight sweet smell

Well, i was lucky to had her.

Cheers

--------------------
I'm sportiv, good looking, famouse (sometimes on TV) but poor, soundproducer from Switzerland and having a footfetisch ! [Wink] Need talk ? SMS or Phone me on: ++41'78'753'39'60 in Swiss. LOL

Posts: 99 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swiss
Loyal Member
Member # 9575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Swiss   Email The Swiss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to add, that if i search a partner i first go for the look as normal. Then for style and at least for the smell. I cant imagine the demage i take, if i don't love my girls smell. My self is normaly strong attached to her smell. It's not for first the feetsmell, no, it's the overall smell of the girl. I search her smell if im alone. The smell says me she is mine. Always if i am laying next to her i need to embrass her and take a nose full from her. A normal smell after d day work don't takes me away from caress and to have intimity whit her. When i make love i use her smell as something like a indicator. I feel her from it.
This is the animal in me

lol

Cheers

--------------------
I'm sportiv, good looking, famouse (sometimes on TV) but poor, soundproducer from Switzerland and having a footfetisch ! [Wink] Need talk ? SMS or Phone me on: ++41'78'753'39'60 in Swiss. LOL

Posts: 99 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK...here's my "twist" to add to the batch of varied tastes on this matter.....I love it when a woman has clean soles first of all, none of that grimy dirt crap like she was walking barefoot to go get the mail on the black parking lot...interesting to look at at times, but not for smell.

So anyway, what gets me going is pantyhosed or stocking-covered non-calloused feet after being in a quality leather pump that mixes with her own body scent, to be trapped so well in that hosiery at the end of a workday....that is so hot!

I have to admit that I myself am not into the terms cheesy, vinegar, popcorn, potato chip, or whatever food term you want to use to describe female foot scent...I don't know why that is something that seems to turn me off, it just does. Maybe if it was something like strawberries, honeydew melons, sweet raspberries......seems more appealing maybe.....LOL. I think the term "musky" is more acceptable....at least to me....to each his own I guess. Wouldn't life be great if society didn't frown on you if you could walk up to any woman on the street and say to her, "Excuse me miss, I find you somewhat attractive, may I please smell your feet for a little while?" How many of you have fantasized that one?

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like clean feet, but I also get into the sweaty tangy smell if it isn't too strong. I think the light tangy Miracle-Whip/Vinegar smell is hot, as long as it is not overbearing.
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links