Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet that don't smell (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: feet that don't smell
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet that smell too. If i put a woman's foot in my face and there is no smell, I feel like I am not getting the full foot-fetish "experience". I feel like I haven't really "experienced" a woman's feet if I can't smell them.

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gabejr:
I just thought it was really strange how women's feet differ and how some smell and others don't smell at all!

Now that's an interesting point to raise.
All my years I was consiously resisting the idea that every female feet are unique and have their own characteristics mainly smell wise.
Years have gone and have changed my view on this mainly because all these girls (not many) I ve been dating had their own unique smell in their feet, which made them mysteriously interesting to me.
Surely every woman's feet differ in smell from another and this what makes it unique for us, the true foot lovers.
More or less every one of us have experienced some kind of foot smell one way or another. It is a thing you cannot escape when you are "dealing" with them.
Now I can surely say that everyone of them have differences in alla aspects regarding smell and attitude (that comes more to the personality of a women) but it is very interesting to know that out there there are female feet which smell different (even by milligrams of air) from one another.

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them clean but occasionally I enjoy my wifes feet after wearing leather shoes and there is a slight aroma of foot and leather combined. I stress slight aroma. We're all different.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I've frequently shared that I, like CJ and mywifesfeet, like 'em nice and clean, I've noticed lately that the slight, sweet, sweaty smell from her feet directly does not repulse me, however the stronger, more pungent smell from her shoes does.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into strong foot odor at all. I prefer either a very light natural foot scent, the scent of a lotion, or no smell at all.

I dated a girl who had STANKIN' feet! I discovered this when one day I offered to give her a foot rub, but she didn't think it'd be a good idea because she knew her feet were ripe. I thought "it couldn't be that bad" as I took her shoes off. Hoooo doggie! I definitely stood corrected. I maintained my composure though as I offered to give her a foot bath. She was too self conscious about her feet, so she just put her shoes back on and left it at that. I hope I didn't give her a complex. She did warn me though. Yikes!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get some very interesting perspectives on this from a variety of footgirls, in and out of the parties. Summer, Liv and Kirsten in particular, who have strong feelings about what they call a "girl's scent".

Summer - when posing for photos, she loves holding the bottoms of her feet directly to the camera, in what she says is "daring the viewer to smell me". She believes a "girl's scent is the strongest part of her attraction - the animal part".

Liv - like Summer, she loves same type of foot poses for photographs. She loves having her feet in your face, after a period of time in sneakers. She calls this "sneaker feet" and says she knows it is "intoxicating".

You call Liv on the phone and say something like "let's go grab a sandwich" and she will say "Oh yeah and I'll start brewing up some sneaker feet for you" .. and she calls this period of time in sneakers "incubating".

She even invented a warped game that we often play called "Bowling For Feet", which I've posted something about in another thread long ago.

Kirsten - she feels strongly about this as well and says "80% of taste is smell. If you like the way I smell then you'll love the way my feet taste".

There's a lot more to this, but I've gotten too long already so I'll leave it at that for now.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to foot smell, I'm moderate - I don't like the really raunchy stench from a women's foot, I'm dissapointed when her foot has no odor, but what excites me the most is a mixture of the "clean, fresh-out-of-the-shower smell," with a bit of foot funk tossed in, and the third ingredient, a slight hint of the shoe (preferrably, a sandal or flip-flop), roll it all into one and that's what gets me the most.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ftphantom, you are of cause correct to point out that a lady's feet won't smell if she wears flip-flops it is just that somtimes it's nice too see them out in the open instead of being hidden.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lucky..............sometimes my wife's feet get smelly, but most of the time they are only sweaty
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Face Pedestal, I know exactly were your coming from & I should be ashamed of myself because as much as I love my dear girlfreind, it does frustrate me that her feet NEVER smell & I have even asked her to wear the same socks(which she still insists on wearing even at at the age of 41), for an entire week just to see if it will make any difference but she refuses point-blank to do this.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its kind of funny...my girlfriend's feet never really smell. They sweat, but have a slightly sweet smell. One day she was wearing these boots for a loong time. So naturally I couldnt wait to take a sniff. And her feet did smell that day, and I was more turned off than on. I dunno, I guess its because the grass is always greener, and always wondered what itd be like if my girlfriends feet were to smell. Then when they did...it just kind of hit me that it wasnt really an attractive smell. I prefer them to be sweet and salty. Luckily thats most of the time.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's feet never get really smelly. It doesnt matter if she is in Tennis shoes/socks all day, barefoot, or in hosiery. I mean they have this light, sweet aroma to them which is why I started to call her " Sweet Feet", but never in 15 years has she had an odor that I could detect accross the room when she removes her shoes. We once met up with a gal for some foot fun and pictures and the gal went into the bathroom to remove her shoes and hosiery and I swear, the minute this gal came out of the bathroom I was instantly hit by the strong pleasant aroma of her feet...
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by rggamera95687:
My wife's feet never get really smelly. It doesnt matter if she is in Tennis shoes/socks all day, barefoot, or in hosiery. I mean they have this light, sweet aroma to them which is why I started to call her " Sweet Feet", but never in 15 years has she had an odor that I could detect accross the room when she removes her shoes. We once met up with a gal for some foot fun and pictures and the gal went into the bathroom to remove her shoes and hosiery and I swear, the minute this gal came out of the bathroom I was instantly hit by the strong pleasant aroma of her feet...

That's amazing in the case of those two lady's you could have almost been describing the feet of my ladyfreind & her freind(my cleaner),feet as that is exactly the same situation I find myself in.

--------------------

nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I'm not into strong foot odor at all. I prefer either a very light natural foot scent, the scent of a lotion, or no smell at all.

I dated a girl who had STANKIN' feet! I discovered this when one day I offered to give her a foot rub, but she didn't think it'd be a good idea because she knew her feet were ripe. I thought "it couldn't be that bad" as I took her shoes off. Hoooo doggie! I definitely stood corrected. I maintained my composure though as I offered to give her a foot bath. She was too self conscious about her feet, so she just put her shoes back on and left it at that. I hope I didn't give her a complex. She did warn me though. Yikes!

Bondo

Yeah, I think if you are a guy who is NOT into smelly feet, you should heed a girl's warning and make for a foot rub at another time, otherwise you may just give her a complex and u may never get at her feet again. [Violent]
I ran into a somewhat similar situation about 2 months ago. I was out on a date with this woman who met me right after work. She worked in an officer and was wearing a skirt, dress shoes and pantyhose. We went out to eat and then when we were back at her place, I wanted to rub and kiss her feet. She yold me they would probably be "all yucky and stinky" Since i like smelly, sweaty, nylon-stockinged feet, that didnt bother me at all [Drool] They indeed had a strong, rich smell and I enjoyed that quite a bit.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Good luck too you as I would have enjoyed it as well if I had been in your position as far as Im concerned the more they smell the better!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links