Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pussy?........or feet? choose one! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Pussy?........or feet? choose one!
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if this question has been posed before on this forum (it probably has), but i'm gonna ask it anyway!
All of us here like the aesthetic beauty of the female foot.
Is that beauty (of the foot) more pleasing to LOOK at.......than pussy?! [Eek!] lol!

Personally (and I know we're gonna be split on this) I'd rather LOOK at feet.
That's not to detract from pussy the immesurable pleasure that can be experienced from pussy, but for me, aesthetically, feet win hands down (pun not intended! [Wink] )

What would you guys rather look at?!! [Cool]

[ October 17, 2005, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: The foot fu**in master ]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd choose feet every single time.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet feet feet feet feet

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BAREFEET
Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could look at a nice pair of feet all day. Looking at the poonani, not all day. BUT!! I can have both of them all day. Feet rock. Nuff Said.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just look at my new avatar (Lexi/Gigi) to your left... Pretty feet with a side rump roast is what I'm about [Woot] [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet please.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To LOOK at, I'd go with da feet, but I have to say that in general I'm a much bigger fan of the pussy. It's my favorite food.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liner
Board Regular
Member # 3086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liner   Email liner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet more than pussy
Posts: 46 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet for sure but I do enjoy pussy. Neither if the odor is too strong.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much rather look at feet. I have never experienced any visual arousal from looking at anyone's pussy, including the wife's- but her feet- damn!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Feet for sure but I do enjoy pussy. Neither if the odor is too strong.

Girly-man. [Wink]

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Style In Play
Board Regular
Member # 8668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Style In Play   Email Style In Play   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would pick feet notr only for looking at but also for sex.i could easily choose footjobs over penetration in a one or the other scenario
Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Style In Play, Your not the only one I would prefer to have a young lady's feet wrapped around my cock than being invited to put it inside her pussy anyday. I particuly dream about having the beautiful sexy FEET of my ladyfreind's mate(who also happens to be my cleaner), wrapped around my cock, oh well I suppose I will just have to be content with dreaming.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links