Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pussy?........or feet? choose one! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Pussy?........or feet? choose one!
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty Mike, So would I mate.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet Feet Feet!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy choice! Feet! [Smile]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very easy, feet by a looong shot!!
Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetballerjay
Board Regular
Member # 8435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetballerjay   Email feetballerjay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet all the way
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you did post the question on "wusfeetlinks.com" NOT "wuspussylinks.com" so I think the majority of responses would be quite obvious as to the preference... [Big Grin]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can't have both, well then it's feet.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say feet because i had a bad experiance with pussy, just imagine salty kippers. i obviously like pussy for sex better because im not much of a footjob person

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackpanther481
Board Regular
Member # 5414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackpanther481   Email blackpanther481   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say feet because it is much more of a turn on to me.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ilickyourfeet
Member # 10889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ilickyourfeet   Email Ilickyourfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose feet!!
And when it comes to lick feet or lick pussy I'll choose feet again!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt, just to look at I choose feet. Pussy is soft, and warm on the rod, but looking at gorgeous feet gives me that warm and fuzzy every time.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gimme some sexy feet and tasty toes to stare at any day of the week!!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BarefootNancy
Major Player
Member # 8535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BarefootNancy   Email BarefootNancy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As someone with a pussy of her own...I want to be able to stimulate my clit...while i eat a girls...FEET! feet r the best..no contest!

--------------------
My dream is to order my own feet in a fancy restraunt!

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Board Regular
Member # 3400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick   Email Nick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've all got it bad but I agree: FEET ALL THE WAY.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links