Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pussy?........or feet? choose one! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Pussy?........or feet? choose one!
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pussy is ok i guess

but i don't know, feet make my heard pound like harder before, it is as though ive done 5 London marathons and 15 New York Marathons. I can NEVER get over how sexy the foot is, it drives me crazy, and arouses me sooooo much. The possibilities, the fantasies, the kinkiness, it has such a deep sensual feeling. I have so many fantasys....... ALL FROM THE FEMALE FOOT.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so nice.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Castman, You are a much braver man than me!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rggamera95687:
I prefer my cock in her pussy and her feet on my face!

Ditto!!!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I have to pick one, I'll pick feet -- but I'd like a pair of them, please, preferably in my face, while another part of me is in her pussy. Feet and pussy really are a nice combination, and it would be a shame to break up the set.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty bare feet,humm the 2 have the same power,but feet do rule.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TIE. I love having a good glimpse of my ol' lady's sexy feet when I'm hittin' it. Especially doggystyle, when she supports her weight and balance onto the ball of her feet, that kicks major ass.
Also, during missionary position, in the heat of the moment I like taking her oh-so-flexible legs and to push them back to ensure deep penetration. I make damn sure I grab myself a handful of those high-arched size 9's, or bury them into my face or onto my chest for a better view and feeling.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm good question. I think I would rather look at feet cause it's erotic and leads to foreplay. Now to me, pussy regins supreme in the sense that sex with fetish play is great. Cause after the toe sucking and footjobs and fetish play, it's time to get down to buisness!!

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on which is more perfect. The pussy or the feet?

This covers it though:

Originally posted by rggamera95687:
"I prefer my cock in her pussy and her feet on my face!"

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
should have known feet would win in a foot fetish forum. its a tough answer for me. i love female feet, they turn me on big time, and if i had a choice between the view then i'll take:feet, the smell:feet, the taste:feet, foot job or sex? i'd take either

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links