Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pussy?........or feet? choose one! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Pussy?........or feet? choose one!
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet ever since I was like 5 or 8 and I always will but I'm sorry but nothing beats PUSSY [Joint]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel Wood, I've got too be honest & say that I have never licked a pussy even though I 've had a couple of offers perhaps if I offerd again I should consider giving it a try(depending on who the lady is that offers of cause as Im not going too lick someone who been around the track more times than a greyhound or someone who's hygene is poor. It was interesting to read your point of view on this subject anyway.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aesthetically, feet. Physically, pussy.

And on this note, we've seen sites dedicated to feet pics...some sites showing JUST the feet and nothing else. Does anybody know if there's a website that just shows pussy and nothing else on the girl?

I honestly don't think there's a bunch of men, foot guys or otherwise, that actually enjoy looking at a pussy...at least to the same extent that us foot guys like looking at female feet. Maybe I'm wrong...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andu0
Board Regular
Member # 11082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andu0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To look at i'd choose feet, to lick i'd choose feet but to fuck, its pussy and booty all the way. I'd love doing all at the same time tho [Wink]
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam4feet, Thank you for confirming what I have always suspected about the vagina tasting of salty kippers as that is exactly how I have always imagined them to be So as I have never licked a lady's pussy I shall take your word for it & it would certainly take a very special lady to talk me into to doing that!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Sam4feet, Thank you for confirming what I have always suspected about the vagina tasting of salty kippers as that is exactly how I have always imagined them to be So as I have never licked a lady's pussy I shall take your word for it & it would certainly take a very special lady to talk me into to doing that!!!

Mind you having said that my cleaner is a special lady but thankfuly I don't think she would be into that.

--------------------

toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see that several of my fellow foot fetishists claim to have never licked pussy. My friends, I'm 47, and I did it back when it was a disgrace. Don't knock it until you've tried it!
But, I choose feet to look at every time. Like I heard a Dr. friend of mine once say about pussy, :look bad, feel good!"

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:sigh:
........ feet....

Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Benji:
:sigh:
........ feet....

LOL, I choose heartfelt cuddling instead.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swoopracer
Board Regular
Member # 7620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swoopracer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer my cock in her pussy and her feet on my face!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already voted back in October, but I'll vote again just in case folks from Miami-Dade are counting the ballots.

FEET!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ouss
Board Regular
Member # 8392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ouss   Email Ouss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pussy

--------------------
A feetlover from france!

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High Arched Feet.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links