Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interractive Story--the Burgler (Page 21)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Interractive Story--the Burgler
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried not to look at any of the other guys in the class, but there weren't too many there so I was basically in the clear.

I almost lost it while glancing around the room, watching all of the girls peel off their socks, and many of them picking out the lint from between their toes. Some of them were a little hesitant in doing any of the work, but others right away began dipping their bare feet into some paint and making designs.

I looked over to see what Violet was doing, and I saw that she had her pant legs rolled up and was putting toe prints all over her paper. With all of the scenery, I could hardly concentrate on what I was doing, so after she finished hers, I asked her for some help.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She smiled--she knew what I was really after! She reached her feet over--she was close enough to me--and began making prints on my paper. I brought my feet over hers and we played footsy while making the prints. When our feet got dry, we put some more paint on them.
The teacher noticed us. "Please start over again, John. I want all of you to do solo works." She then brought another paper and set it down in front of me."
"I'm sorry, Ms Fiske," I said. (That's her name.)
This time, I had a better idea of what to do. It was actually fun, and I couldn't wait to tell Monika about it.
Then Ms Fiske did something awesome. She got paper and another bottle of paint, sat in a chair in front of us, slipped her shoes and socks off, and applied paint to her feet!
"Here's some ideas of what you can do," she said!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She dipped her toes into the paint and began making some elaborate, modern-looking drawings. She maybe worked on it for about 5 minutes before holding it up to us and laying it down on the table, leaving it there to give us some ideas. She then walked back to her desk on her heels, sat down and began wiping the wet paint off of and from between her toes. Afterwards, she left her shoes off and walked around the room checking everyone's work in her bare feet.

This was more than I could handle. I excused myself and headed for the bathroom. It wasn't until I was more than halfway down the hall before I realized I was still barefoot, which was actually kind of exhilerating. I tiptoed through the bathroom and quicked rubbed one out. On my way back I got a couple stares at my feet from people, but at that point I didn't care. When I got back to the classroom, I started on my painting.

I didn't get very far before it was time for the next class. Luckily, we were told that we could work on them again tomorrow. Not only did that give me more time to finish, but that also meant more bare feet! Once we had our feet cleaned up, Violet didn't feel like putting her shoes back on, so she put them in her bag. I sort of felt the same way, so she dared me to do the same. Not being one to back down from a dare, I spent the rest of the day at school barefoot with her. Not only did it feel great, but Monika was going to be very proud of me!

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After class, I visited Ms Fiske. She had put her shoes back on, but not her socks.
"Jeff, why are you barefooted?"
"I felt like it."
"You're lucky the hall monitors didn't catch you!" She didn't say this angrily. In fact, I think she was bemused by my bare feet. And this gave me the oppertunately to ask what I came for.
"By the way, I was curious: Were you inspired to have us paint with our feet by that footprint art piece I did?"
"Why, yes, actually. That was a very original idea of yours."
"Thanks." Then I smiled. "It kinda feels good to put your feet in paint, I think!"
She smiled. "Yes, it does!"
I was beginning to get excited, again! Would this give me an oppertunity to have her pretty feet in my hands? Then I got an idea:
"Would it be OK if I practised it, again? Maybe you and I could start an new art movement!"

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I think she knew what was on my mind, because she flashed me a smile and happily agreed. She kicked off her shoes and laid a large sheet of paper on the floor and we both brought over a chair. She squirted a few puddles of paint out and we each dipped our toes into it and began making designs. I knew that she could see me staring at her feet, because every once in a while she would lift her foot off of the paper and wiggle and squeeze the paint between her toes.

Since we were both on the same page, I decided to get a little more daring. Every so often I would cause our toes to bump into each other, and a few times I ran my foot on top of hers. As we started playing with each others' feet, I felt my pants getting tighter again, and she saw it. "Hmm, I think someone is having a little too much fun with this" she said as she scratched her toenails on the top of my foot. I blushed and said "well...I do kind of have a foot fetish." She then said "oh, I knew that. I have seen you staring at the other girls' feet in class many times."

So she knew. "Don't worry though, I think it's cute. I like to have my feet played with, too, you know. My last boyfriend wouldn't go near them though, so the only person I could get to suck my toes was me." She also sucked on her own toes? Damn!

It was getting kind of late, so we both needed to go. When we cleaned up, we both grabbed some towels and wiped the paint off of each other's feet. Before we left, though, I said that if she wanted to have some fun, then she should come over to Monika's house later that evening, since we were both off from work. I gave her the phone number and she said to me "I can't wait, and actually, neither can my toes."

I couldn't wait to tell Monika!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

"You lucky bastard!" I said to myself, "Now, two of your teachers are letting you do things with their feet!"
As I said earlier, she was an older lady, but still very attractive. Before I left, Ms Fiske let me take the "painting" I had created with my feet. It had dried suficiantly.
I met Monika. I told her about my art teacher. Of course, she had already met her when I brought her to the class to show off her painted legs and feet! I also showed Monika my painting, and she thought it was very inventive.
Not having work, we went to her place, and I called Ms Fiske.
She came in just twenty minutes. Recognizing Monika, she hugged her, and they got to talking. It wasn't long before the conversaton turned to. . .
(Wow, we now have over 300 sections!)

[ May 18, 2007, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

...our feet. Monika and I were already barefoot, so Ms. Fiske didn't want to be left out. She had been home before she came over, so she had also changed clothes. Instead of her teaching clothes, she now had on a sweatshirt, tight sweatpants, track shoes and a pair of cute pink socks. Within seconds her shoes were on the floor and she was peeling the socks off of her sweaty feet. "Ahh...that's better. Don't you just love going barefoot after a long, hard day?" Naturally, we both agreed.

We all sat on the couch watching a little TV, and we all had our bare feet crossed and propped up on the table. Watching closely, I could see that every so often all of our toes would slightly wiggle and spread apart. Not only that, we kept rubbing our feet against one anothers', which started to get us all in the mood.

Eventually, we were all over each other on the couch. Monika went to get a drink, and when she came back, she turned the furnace way up. It wasn't long before the house was hot, and we were all sweating, which caused our clothes to come off. As we were all sitting there in our underwear, I moved down to Ms. Fiskes' feet. With them right in my face, I saw that her feet were very nice looking and her toenails were well-kept. I studied them for a few seconds when she said "what are you waiting for? My toes need to be sucked!" She didn't have to tell me twice, as I began sucking on her toes. While I did this, she began squeezing her breasts. "Oh yeah, Jeff, shove your tongue between my toes. Suck on every one of my little piggies."

By this time, I was feeling very uncomfortable with my underwear on, so I slipped them off as I sucked. I couldn't believe it, I had now been naked in front of two of my teachers! I was so horny that I started to jerk off with her toes in my mouth, but Monika pulled away my hand. "No, no, my little foot-boy, we don't want you finishing off too fast, now do we?" She was right. And with that, She pulled me up and Ms. Fiske got up as well, with them both stripping off what little clothes they had. With sweat running off of all of us, we made our way to the bedroom. If I thought my afternoon was great, my evening was about to be incredible.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I had some misgivings about it all, but they were all put away for the moment!
Nude, we all went upstairs for more fun.We had sex--both regular, and footsex. Then we fell asleep in a nice little heap.
In the middle of the night, I got up and started rubbing the feet of each women. Who's did I like better? Monika's, of course! Although my art teacher's feet came in a very close second.
Neither lady woke up, so I masturbated, went to the bathroom, and went back to sleep.
We all had to get up pretty early, the next morning. Ms Fiske agreed to drive me to school. And she drove barefooted, despite the cold!
"Thanks," I said, while we were in the car. "Want to do it again, sometime soon?"
"Sure. But let's be discrete."
"Of course, I understand."
(Sorry I was late with this!)

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Since she came over to Monika's house in clothes that weren't exactly teacher-appropriate, and had to stop by her house quickly to change. Since she would only be a few minutes, I stayed out in the car. When she came back out, she had changed into a white top with a black jacket and black dress pants that stopped just below her ankles; and of course she was still barefoot, carrying her shoes.

When we got to school, we parked towards the back of the lot so no one would see us both getting out. Before we left, I asked her if I could help put her shoes on. She glanced out the windows, and since no one was around, she agreed. She spun around in her seat, put her bare feet in my lap and handed me her shoes. Even though it was cold, she brought with her a pair of black leather slide-sandals that were obviously well worn because they had deep toe-imprints on the soles.

Before I put them on her, I lifted up one of her feet and began smelling them. As I did this, I could see her smiling, almost urging me to keep going. The sniffing turned to kissing, and that eventually turned to licking her feet. While I licked her soles she softly said "between my toes, please". She didn't have to ask me twice! Soon, I was sucking on each of her toes until there wasn't a dry spot on her foot. Quickly, I grabbed her other foot and did the same.

Unfortunately it was getting late, so we had to stop. I gently slid her sandals over her toes as she wiggled them in place. Before we got out, she stared at me and said "Jeff, we are going to have to to this again VERY soon." We then got out and made our way towards the school, me following her watching her pale feet and hearing the leather sandals slap against her wet, bare soles.

I wanted soon to be now!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

It was Friday--thank God! The school day was uneventful, until the end. I decided to pay a little visit to Ms Fiske. A couple students were with her. I waited patiently (but not too!), and they finally left. She got up, locked the door, and slipped her shoes off!
"Do you have some more of that paint?" I asked.
She smiled. "You really like that, don't you? OK."
She went to the supply room (barefoot!) and got a jar of it and some paper.
This time, we didn't bother trying to paint something. I just put the paper under her feet and poored the paint over them. Then I gave her a massage, using the paint like lotion! It got all over my hands, as well as her feet, but I didn't care!
And then, she did something unexpected: She started caressing my face with her painted feet! I looked at her with surprise, but she gave me a coy smile. "Don't worry, it will come off easily. Besides, you love it, don't you!"

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I winked at her and said "I love anything all over your feet". She smiled and smeared her toes all over my face. After a few minutes of this, the paint started to dry so she tiptoed over to the sink and we started washing it off. After my face was clean, I started scrubbing her feet under the water. While I was doing this, she noticed the bulge in my pants getting bigger and bigger. She laughed and said "oh my, my toes did all that?" I smiled and said "they always have"!

She obviously liked that, beceuse she got down, grabbed a chair, started walking back to the storeroom and instructed for me to do the same. As soon as we walked in, she started taking her clothes off, sat down, grabbed her foot and began licking it as she played with herself. I got the message. My clothes were off in seconds and I was sitting in front of her masturbating as she sucked on her feet. It wasn't long before she was moaning in an orgasm with her big toe in her mouth. Right afterwards, she did something that caught me off guard. She reached down, grabbed my foot and began licking it as I jacked off. The feelings were incredible, especially when she sucked on my toes.

In a matter of minutes, I told her I was ready. She said for me to hold on for a second and ran out to the room - completely naked still. She came back with her sandals, held one up and told me "come on, Jeff, cum all over my sandal". That set me off. Seconds later there was a thick stream of my man-juice running down the sole. She looked at it and said "oh yeah, I like that, but there's gotta be more in there". She then sat back down and started giving me a footjob. About 10 minutes had passed and I was ready to blow again. She then held up her other sandal and I shot my second load on it.

By this time we were both wiped. She quickly got dressed and slowly slipped her toes into her sandals. "Mmmm...I love the feeling of cum all over my feet." She then started lifting her heels and dropping them, squishing my cum between the soles of her feet and her sandals. After I got dressed, I put my shoes in my bag and walked out with her barefooted. She said she would give me a ride, but instead of taking me home, we went straight to Monika's house!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

But Monika wasn't there! I knocked on the door and waited, but she didn't answer. Finally, I got my cell phone out and called her.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Mon!" (That's my nickname for her!)
"Oh, hi, foot boy! Where are you?"
"I'm at your house, and so is Ms Fiske. Where are you"
"I'm just at the grocery store."
"Well, come all over for some three-way fun!"
"I've got a better idea. Why don't we go to the nudist club?"
"Hold on, a bit." I briefly told my teacher about it. She admitted she was kinda shy, but that it sounded intrieguing. "She's game!" I reported back to Mon.
"Great. I'll meet you back here, then we'll go. I love you."
"I love you, too!"

--------------------

Bigluvins
Loyal Member
Member # 82

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigluvins   Email Bigluvins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KILLER MAN DID SHE EVER PAINT HER TOENAILS RED FOR U
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

So we got back into her car and made our way over to the club. Since we were already barefoot and it was cold out, the heater felt nice on our bare toes. When we pulled up, Monika was already there waiting for us. When she got out of her car, I saw that she was wearing a long coat, but her legs and feet were bare. She came up and hugged me, and then opened up her coat. I saw that she wore nothing underneath and was completely shaved. Not only that, but she told me that every so often while she was at the store, she opened her coat and walked around almost completely naked.

By that time I was completely hard. I started to strip down and, even though it was cold, the sun was out so it wasn't so bad. Monika then tossed her coat into her car and we both urged Ms. Fiske to strip down too. "What? Out here, are you crazy? Think about how many people can see me!" I simply replied "so?" I guess she then realised that Monika were both exposed and thought nothing of it and started to take hers off too. After her underwear hit the ground, she squatted down next to the car, covering herself up. Monika and I both had the same idea, smirking and picking her up off the ground. She started laughing and kicking as we carried her out to the middle of the parking lot. When we let her go, she started chasing us around, completely forgetting that she was naked.

When we all stopped, we asked if she was still embarrassed, and she said she wasn't. "But can we go inside now? I can hardly feel my toes." With that, we all held hands and walked inside.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

We went in and paid our fees. Monika and Ms Fiske brought their pocketbooks, and I put my wallet in Monika's.
After that was done, we went to the lounge. A folksing was going on. Nude guitarists were playing, and everybody was singing.
"This is just like a coffeehouse in the 60's!" Ms Fiske commented.
"Except that everyone's nude!" I joked. She laughed.
It broke up after an hour. We decided to go to the pool area. The water was heated, and very nice. We swam and explored each other's bodies.
Unfortunately, our fun was interrupted. "Smile!" we heard a man say, and he took a photo of us.
Mr Edison!
I had one chance. I bolted out of the water, ran after him, and tackled him. We fought for a bit, then a manager stepped in.
"This bastard took a photo of me and my friends without our permission," I explained. "I'd like it erased."

--------------------

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links