Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something that has been disturbing me of late (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Something that has been disturbing me of late
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen a few members on here make new posts about Masterbating on thier friends wife's shoes or feet or best friends sister's feet etc... or doing things to thier own sister's feet (foot fetish wise)

And to me when i see posts like theses ones on this forum,i just ask myself where does the line of foot fetish or any fetish general cross?

Maybe i'm just old fashioned (though i'm only 22 years old). But i just really believe in being respectful to girls and having self respectful for not only myself but for also girls as well when it comes to MY FOOT FETISH and girls feet.

So thier is no way in heck that i would even think about masterbating onto a girls foot or inside of her flip flops or sandals no matter how good looking she was or her feet were. My approach is if they approve with thier consent first and are OK with doing things to thier feet then i go ahead and do that. But i wouldn't over cross the line and do anything as bold as masterbating on girls feet or sneeking into thier bed room during the day or night and licking thier bare soles while the girl is sleeping or sniff random girls feet while under a hidden park bench.

It's all about self control and respect for not only yourself as a guy but for the girl also. And i really think that some sick minded guys with a foot fetish don't have that (weather they are serious about doing things to random girls feet or thier own familys feet or not)

I don't mean to cause any waves. I'm just getting this out and discussing.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with you completely man. guys need to learn how to control their fetish. you just cant be masturbating on a woman`s foot and her shoes or licking her soles and sucking her toes while she sleeps. now if she says it`s okay then go let it rip but either way, it`s gross and dont even try it. it disturbs even more with guys on here actually talk about stories of how they fucked with their own families feet and shoes. there is a line that shouldnt be crossed and that`s that line you should never cross no matter what. i dont even look at my own mother`s feet. besides family, you should never try this with your friend`s girlfriend/wife, your friend`s mother/sister,your friends and your aunt/grandmother.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're wiser than your age, buddy! I agree with you 100%.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all a matter of self convictions to the individual, regardless who thinks it's wrong or right there's some guys out there who this does not bother and they will do it..what can you do?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guy23
Board Regular
Member # 6525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guy23   Email guy23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Someties you just have to draw the line.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
It's all a matter of self convictions to the individual, regardless who thinks it's wrong or right there's some guys out there who this does not bother and they will do it..what can you do?

Good point Bro...and sadly there isn't anything we can do to end it entirely, other than call them out if they brag about it on here, or shame them in real life if they talk about it. And by shame, I mean that in many ways...a fist to the mouth for instance would be a good way to get your point across to some pervert that can't control himself around girls who don't give him consent, or their shoes.

Whatever happened to the good ol' fashioned mind-set of treating women with respect? Not ridiculously kissing their asses and whimpering in their presence, but treating them like the fairer and gentler sex that they are? Sure, there are a few too many real bitches and skanks that don't deserve an ounce of respect from anybody, but they shouldn't be the ones that bring all women down in the eyes of us men.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we all had the same morals governing our actions their would be no individualism.

Sometimes it's better to have questionable acts in existence to realize which ones aren't.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ticklingsolesmaster ,

That's the best damn thing I've read here in a while. I really agree with what you had to say. It always creeps out my female friends when they read those threads; fortunatly there are enough, more interesting, threads to offset it.

Lou,

Yet another well written post from you.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
matter of conviction or not, wrong is wrong. that a person or a group consider something like masturbasting to a friend's or sister's shoes or feet right or ok, doesn't make it ok. wow! your own sister, that's sick.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i agree with you 1oo% to. i really do agree with the respect and self controll part. its just a shame there are some people out there that dont believe in either one
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 19 years old and I totally agree with Tickling, and with Lou. On this forum in the past I accused someone about this and got so much blasting from him that I just didn't push the morality behind the things you should or shouldn't do with regards to foot fetish or even in general. I'm glad that there are members here with some sense and morals. Again well written Tickling and good response Lou.
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, i got a problem with that stuff too. I mean, i fiddle with wifey now and then when she is asleep, but then again, she takes money out of my wallet when i am drunk. [Smile]

But, i try to draw the line at sneaky stuff with other people.

I think alot of what people post is fantasy too, so i think we should take that into account.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say anything else that hasn't already been said. I totally agree with everything you guys have said... There is a line, know where it is...I''m lucky enough to have Kim's feet anytime I want "with permission" even if she sleeps.. But I'm sure having such an open minded wife helps me so that I don't have to act or think of other fantasies....I just live them out with her... Good thread and well said everyone

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figure it's o.k. if it's your wife or girlfriend and she has said she's o.k. with it then fine rub one out. As for perfect strangers or other guys' girl no. How would you feel if some guy came into your house and cranked a load allover your wife or girlfriend's bra and panties?

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, a sensible topic to discuss.

Right on, TSM, for saying what I've wanted to say in here. [Cheers]
It's just not cool and it does appear that alot of threads are about sneaking a toe suck or spoojin on an unsuspecting lady's flip-flops lately. To the point that it is becoming ad-nauseum [Puke]
ToelovingFF, you and I have wives that are so incredibly cool with our fetish...that's why we married them! [Big Grin]
And as usual, Lou, well said, my man! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links