Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something that has been disturbing me of late (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Something that has been disturbing me of late
hoselover69
Board Regular
Member # 15908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoselover69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Eyes-on-the-ground. Every forum group that I've ever read or belonged to has posters who display their feelings in a way that I like to call "brand loyalty". If it's a car forum, one brand is better over the next. If it's a boat forum, Bayliner is better than Maxum. It's no different here. I've quickly learned that in the foot forum group here, the brand loyalty manifests itself into different groups that feel it's morally wrong to excercise certain facets of their fetish when it's "everything goes" for other members. I also have a deep "appreciation" for pantyhose and nylon stockings. In the forum groups that tailor specifically to those fetishists, there are debates raging over what's nicer. Is a woman wearing pantyhose sexier than a woman wearing an antique seamed pair of stockings? To me it's the fact that her feet are in some sort of nylon material and I don't split hairs. Post a picture of a girl in stockings and title it a girl in pantyhose and watch the shit fly. The brand loyalty debate is present in every forum. The respect that we show each other in the fact that we're all just a bunch of foot lovers is the most important thing that you can do for other members on this group.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eyes_on_the_ground:
I'm only new here and not looking to cause a stir, but I have a different point of view. I have a foot fetish. It's in my baby photos. It's a big part of me, I identified it a long time ago.

I've explored the obsession with my ex-wife. We did all the sharing pictures of her feet stuff. It was fun, taking the pictures and presenting them was fun for me; she freely admitted that sharing them with drooling men was fun for her.

I never really played with her shoes, I loved her and we have beautiful children but I didn't "like" her that much. I played with some shoes belonging to the occasional hot friend - a bit of a 'put hand inside the shoe', maybe kiss it if I was feeling daring.

I think everyone has the right to enjoy themselves in their own way as long as it isn't hurting anyone. I mean if you get busted kissing a woman's shoe, she is probably going to find the incident more amusing than offensive. One only has their own face to lose.

So I don't believe that all the shoe sniffing stealing whatever posts are fantasy. If these posts are becoming ad nauseum, then perhaps people are simply feeling more open to discuss their fetish in a deeper way among like minded folks?

Isn't that the point of a forum like this?

My obsession with women's feet is beyond self control, I admit that; and while I am in control of all predictable aspects of life, this is something that will never leave me.

After so many years of understanding my fetish, I can't accept that these feelings should be totally surpressed for the sake of respect. If I can't resist taking a quick sneak rub with my hand inside someone's shoe - I mean, isn't that the simplest act of kindness that anyone could give to you - "I will let you adore the interior of my shoe if it makes you happy".

I consider myself of high moral values, I am not into incest, I could never see my daughter as a sex object, but an aunty by marriage? A cousin? I don't think I'd kiss them, but I would play with their shoes.

I am just being honest, I came here to share my advanced foot fetish with other like minded chaps. I don't think we should be afraid to speak their true feelings in what I expected would be a "speakeasy", so to speak. [Smile]

So unless I am offending the general decorum here, I say bring on the core experience posts. The instant I logged in here I was so glad to see I am not alone with my feelings.

Has your obsession with feet has never made you do something which afterwards made you feel a bit stupid or spend more money than meant to? This is possibly a stupid question to pose, but is there a better place to get these experiences off our chests?

No offence to anyone intended.

~E~

Welcome to WUSFEETLINKS eyes_on_the_ground! [Smile]

I don't agree with anything that you said. Because i still feel strongly about not doing anything illegal wrong or immoral to girls feet with out thier consent and saying it's ok to do so. I just will not do it i'm a foot lover but not some sexual pervert that can't control his fetish at all or have any type of self control and respect.

But we all can't get along and agree on everything now can we?

That is the good thing about the world being able to talk about and share different opinions.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
So I must ask, and this is to all... how would you feel if you were surfing the web and saw your wife, gf, sister, mother, etc. on a fetish website?

Well, actually my wife and her sister are on a fetish website... [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think everyone has the right to enjoy themselves in their own way as long as it isn't hurting anyone. I mean if you get busted kissing a woman's shoe, she is probably going to find the incident more amusing than offensive. One only has their own face to lose.
Nobody is saying that certain fantasies are okay and others aren't. We've just been saying, as you point out yourself eyes_on_the_ground, that anything should be able to fly in the realm of fantasy so long as other people or their things aren't getting hurt. If you get busted sniffing a girl's shoes, odds are you'll just look like a sexual deviant and the worst thing that could happen would be a slap in the face or a beating from her man. Jacking off into a pair of shoes however, whether you get busted or not, is wrong on the grounds that you've done damage to the girl's personal property...that is, you've invaded a girl's personal belongings and brought about harm, even if all it is is financial...because let's face it, she's not going to put her foot back into something caked with a crusted up load of dried semen. There's a world of difference between sneaking a feel on a pair of shoes and actually messing them up.

Stealing shoes however, no matter how you try to look at it, is wrong because it's theft. Nevermind the moral issues as to the why's and what-for's, stealing is stealing.

The problem in stealing shoes or even sneaking around with them is for the most part a personal one if you're busted...you're correct about that. But on the other hand, IF you get caught and IF some hell get's raised, that's one more mark against foot guys everywhere. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to see in advance the conclusions a person could draw from an incident like that.

Girl: "I caught this friend of my husband's in the bathroom smelling a pair of my flip-flops! Can you believe that?!"

Girl's Friend: "Why would he do something like that?"

Girl: "He says he has a foot fetish and sometimes it gets the best of him."

Girl's Friend: "Figures...I've heard that foot fetishists are all perverts..."

Girl and Girl's Friend go on and spread the story...and in the end it pulls all of us down.

That's the reason why you'll see some of the members on this forum get their feathers ruffled over hearing guys talk about doing things like this. Nobody's saying that you should live your life by some moral code as the next guy...all people are saying is that when certain lines are crossed, the damage doen is a lot worse than personal. In the end it usually affects others...not to mention what it does to the girl and/or her property.

quote:
Every forum group that I've ever read or belonged to has posters who display their feelings in a way that I like to call "brand loyalty". If it's a car forum, one brand is better over the next. If it's a boat forum, Bayliner is better than Maxum. It's no different here. I've quickly learned that in the foot forum group here, the brand loyalty manifests itself into different groups that feel it's morally wrong to excercise certain facets of their fetish when it's "everything goes" for other members.
That's a very unrealistic and poor exaggeration of what transpires on this forum hoselover. Nobody has ever said that certain members get excused for questionable behavior and others are lynched for it. Quite the contrary...questionable behavior is questionable behavior, period, end of story, and that mentality/mind-set covers all of us. If it seems like certain members get picked on for "exercising facets" of their fetish, odds are these "exercises" cross bounds that shouldn't be crossed.

The underlying mentality, as far as I've garnered, and I don't mean to be the mouthpiece for this forum, but it seems to me to be this:
*Respect women
*Don't break the law

Okay, since you mentioned boats, I'm assuming you own one and take some pride in it. Think of this example:
Some guy gets on a forum and brags about "borrowing" his neighbor's boat without consent while the neighbor's out of town and takes it out for a joy-ride. He doesn't damage the boat, replaces it when he's done, and talks about how he's going to do it again the next time the guy and his family vanish for a few days on vacation.
Doesn't this sound just a tad bit wrong to you?
What if you were the owner of the boat?

Next example:
Another guy does the same thing, only this time he manages to puncture a hole in the bottom of the thing. The "beauty" of this story, however, is that he replaces the boat and the owners never find out who did it.
Would you be cool with listening to some guy brag about such mischief?
Since said guy is a fellow boat lover, should that excuse his behavior in destroying or maiming another person's property?

So again, it's not a matter of "brand loyalty" or anything like that. Everybody is entitled to whatever fantasy floats their boat (maybe there's a pun in that), but good sense and at least some decency usually dictate what is acceptable behavior and what is questionable behavior.

Hell, if we should be cool hearing about somebody splooging a girl's shoes without her knowing about it, why not be cool with hearing about a guy who steals panties out of laudromats? How about guys who slip drugs into girls' drinks to get them to pass out, just so he can help himself to whatever he wants? What about hearing stories from guys who stake out playgrounds and masturbate to watching children play?

That's the thing...once you allow a certain level of deviance to slide, where does it end?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So I must ask, and this is to all... how would you feel if you were surfing the web and saw your wife, gf, sister, mother, etc. on a fetish website?

It'd be be a bit disturbing, sure, but again, if a girl, no matter who she is, willingly goes barefoot into the eye of the public, she's going to get looked at by either the people who pass her or the people who see her pics.

Here's a question along those lines: Say for example's sake that there are particularly horny boys in the high school where your daughter goes, and they know her to some degree. Can it stand to reason that at least one of these sexually pent-up and frustrated young men could masturbate to her photo(s) in the school yearbook, without her ever knowing about it?

You better believe it can and probably does happen, but at the same time, what can you do about it? Moreso, does anything need to be done about it? If your daughter is a pretty girl these same boys can wank to mental imagery of her just the same, with or without the pics. So then, does that mean she should run in horror whenever she see's a camera?

In the public's eye is just that...the public can see you. If the idea of other guys finding your wife, or girlfriend, or daughter, or sister, or whoever attractive is such an unpleasant thought, the only way to avoid it is to brick up the door and feed her through the window. Folks are going to look at other people...that's unavoidable. The medium by which they view doesn't matter in my opinion. Again, just so long as the pics weren't acquired by nonconsensual means (a spy cam in the changing room at a department store for example), there's nothing that can or should be done.

Yeah, I have to admit...if I saw a candid pic of my mother appear on this forum one day, it'd probably freak me the hell out. But at the same time, the idea of guys even looking at my mom in a sexual way to begin with would freak me the hell out. I know it happens though...guys look and guys think (and I still remember the comments from my friends in high school who took a fancy with my mom *shudder*)...but if mom goes trucking about in public wearing flip-flops, she obviously doesn't care if other people see her feet. If some guy snaps a pic of mom already showing her feet to others by wearing open-toed shoes to begin with, that's his business and the people who may like the pic (and God only knows why *lol*).

I hope I got my point across and didn't just ramble incoherently. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
...if a guy see's her in public and goes home and masturbates to the mental imagery, that's no different than people seeing the pics on the internet and whacking off either.

I see my GF on a fetish website every day =P
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eyes_on_the_ground
Board Regular
Member # 15950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eyes_on_the_ground   Email eyes_on_the_ground   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stealing is Stealing...

I don't take such a black and white view of life. I earn my living by honest means. I don't necessarily agree with the law a lot of the time, but I live as much as I can as a law abiding citizen.

I don't need to steal for money or food or drugs. I can understand empathetically however that others DO need to steal for money, food etc

Now that I am single, I spend a lot of time working for money, but even money can't buy everything. And possibly, we only live once.

Really I think it's a personal choice. If there is a hereafter (when we die) then you might pay the price for all your mistakes. If there isn't then good luck to those who had the balls to challenge the idea. Let's face it - how scarey are the police? You're not going to gaol for pinching a crusty old pair of shoes. You'll prob get a slap on the wrist.

that's one more mark against foot guys everywhere.

I wasn't aware that foot guys were getting caught making a fool of themselves in public on a regular basis. I hear about it in the news every 5-10 years?

I can't take this argument seriously. If you go around adoring what a lot of people consider the ugliest. smelliest, most unattractive body part then you can't expect normal people to understand. A campaign to improve the public perception of foot fetish guys is a campaign to improve the public perception of UFO spotters.

Every forum group that I've ever read or belonged to has posters who display their feelings in a way that I like to call "brand loyalty".

This is certainly true of my experience of discussion forums/online communities. These arguments usually end in pointless debates that orbit around irreconcilable viewpoints; resurfacing once every now and then until everyone's well sick of them.

I'm for letting everyone get on with their foot-thang, and conveying the thoughts they are otherwise alone with in a place where it's safe to speak freely about them.

What's the point of getting feathers ruffled? If I haven't convinced myself by now that I MUST NEVER DO THIS, then nothing anyone else says is likely to convince me either.

Glad to be a member of this community.

~E~

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I can't believe that there are actually people who can rationalize stealing an unsuspecting girl's shoes (or jerking off into them) as being okay.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eyes_on_the_ground
Board Regular
Member # 15950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eyes_on_the_ground   Email eyes_on_the_ground   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Babylonia:
Wow. I can't believe that there are actually people who can rationalize stealing an unsuspecting girl's shoes (or jerking off into them) as being okay.

Why not? I see highly influencial people being publicly supported for rationalising the most abhorrent crimes. I guess that however, is a discussion for the political board. [Smile]

~E~

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Well, actually my wife and her sister are on a fetish website... [Laugh]

lol... So if I saw her in public would it be ok to take some candid pics and put them on one of my sites?

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:

I hope I got my point across and didn't just ramble incoherently. [Cool]

No I see your point very cool.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On any other topic I would probably be going on about how nothing is simple in life...

But this is.

If something doesn't belong to you, don't touch it unless that thing is given to you to touch.

This counts for shoes, video games, feet, elbows, whatever. And for cripes sake, don't be exposing people to your fluids without their expressed consent. Men can carry all kinds of STDs in dormant forms, and women are very susceptible to contracting them, not to mention transmitting them directly to their foot-loving boyfriend or husband, i.e. all of us here.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:
I have seen a few members on here make new posts about Masterbating on thier friends wife's shoes or feet or best friends sister's feet etc... or doing things to thier own sister's feet (foot fetish wise)

And to me when i see posts like theses ones on this forum,i just ask myself where does the line of foot fetish or any fetish general cross?

Maybe i'm just old fashioned (though i'm only 22 years old). But i just really believe in being respectful to girls and having self respectful for not only myself but for also girls as well when it comes to MY FOOT FETISH and girls feet.

So thier is no way in heck that i would even think about masterbating onto a girls foot or inside of her flip flops or sandals no matter how good looking she was or her feet were. My approach is if they approve with thier consent first and are OK with doing things to thier feet then i go ahead and do that. But i wouldn't over cross the line and do anything as bold as masterbating on girls feet or sneeking into thier bed room during the day or night and licking thier bare soles while the girl is sleeping or sniff random girls feet while under a hidden park bench.

It's all about self control and respect for not only yourself as a guy but for the girl also. And i really think that some sick minded guys with a foot fetish don't have that (weather they are serious about doing things to random girls feet or thier own familys feet or not)

I don't mean to cause any waves. I'm just getting this out and discussing.

If you don't like, it don't read about it.

I've noticed that you quite often project your own morality onto other people in this forum.

This is a public forum where people of all persausions come to discuss their interests, I object to you and others attempting to set standards for what is acceptable here.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to pick on the previous poster but they illustrate two important distinctions that need to be made. First, just as I may choose not to read about such things, others have the right to choose not to walk in such things. Second, I'd rather strangers project their morality on my favorite forum than their progeny on my favorite shoes.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
Not to pick on the previous poster but they illustrate two important distinctions that need to be made. First, just as I may choose not to read about such things, others have the right to choose not to walk in such things. Second, I'd rather strangers project their morality on my favorite forum than their progeny on my favorite shoes.

The guy makes a habit of complaining about what other people choose to do, he's perfectly within his rights to do so just as long as it doesn't impact on the freedom of other members to say what they want.

I get the feeling that he's been trying to set the standard for what is and what isin't morally acceptable here which is entirely unacceptable.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

I don't take such a black and white view of life. I earn my living by honest means. I don't necessarily agree with the law a lot of the time, but I live as much as I can as a law abiding citizen.

But you're contradicting yourself, because in this thread found here, you clearly discern such an act out of yourself as an "actual crime". In your own words you typed:
"Once or twice I have committed actual crime to remove a pair of shoes from the doorstep of a hotty."

So which is it? Are you law-abiding or are you a law-breaker? And please, don't try to say something along the lines of "but I only steal such-n-such..." Sorry, again, stealing is stealing. It's the same as lying, you either tell the truth or you tell a falsehood. It's easy to kid yourself into thinking gray areas can exist in every aspect of life, but there are some areas where they certainly cannot. What if you knew a guy who claims he "only steals cigarettes" for example's sake...would you feel safe if he was in your house and you weren't home to watch him?

I wasn't aware that foot guys were getting caught making a fool of themselves in public on a regular basis. I hear about it in the news every 5-10 years?

I can't take this argument seriously. If you go around adoring what a lot of people consider the ugliest. smelliest, most unattractive body part then you can't expect normal people to understand. A campaign to improve the public perception of foot fetish guys is a campaign to improve the public perception of UFO spotters.

Whether you take it seriously or not, can you honestly claim that the perception of the general public toward the adoration of female feet is smiled upon? The frequency of foot guys who make fools of themselves is irrelevant. The fact remains that every time one manages to look stupid, it just compounds a stereotype that is already negative to begin with. Throwing gasoline on a fire, so to speak, is never a good idea. Maybe you don't care if foot admiration is ever put in a favorable light (I can't say as it's priority one for myself, but that's for another debate), but a lot of foot men do.

Going on your own words, however, I'm lead to believe that you want a more general acceptance of your desires when you typed this:
I'm for letting everyone get on with their foot-thang, and conveying the thoughts they are otherwise alone with in a place where it's safe to speak freely about them.

If acceptance doesn't matter, or shouldn't matter, then how could you ever perceive or even notice that you're "alone" in your desires? If you didn't feel a guilty kind of tug in your desires, or an obvious level of isolation, then you could speak a lot more freely of them than you apparently feel right now. And again, if you're getting caught stealing a woman's shoes to feed your needs, that is not going to help any form of acceptance along...and you're putting yourself, as well as others, back at square one in a lot of peoples' minds.

What's the point of getting feathers ruffled? If I haven't convinced myself by now that I MUST NEVER DO THIS, then nothing anyone else says is likely to convince me either.

True enough, but how can you expect an open-arms kind of welcome within a foot community when you make light of stealing and commiting nonconsentual and questionable acts toward women to satisfy yourself? Why not brag about robbing a store or beating up an old lady too? Just because you're able to justify your inconsistencies within your own mind doesn't mean that everybody else will be able to see things the same way...nor does it mean they have to.

These arguments usually end in pointless debates that orbit around irreconcilable viewpoints; resurfacing once every now and then until everyone's well sick of them.

You're correct...but this isn't going to be such a case. If you want to be a part of the forum and give your thoughts on things, that's fine. But please don't expect people to smile merrily when you brag about commiting, as you said yourself, an "actual crime". You're more than welcome around these forums, but bragging about doing things like this most certainly is not. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. I'll take it a step further if I need to, but do both yourself and me a favor and please don't let it come to that.

quote:
Originally posted by Babylonia:

Same here Babylonia...same here.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links