Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something that has been disturbing me of late (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Something that has been disturbing me of late
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never have to sneak becaus ethe wifey is open even when she sleeps. She has said go ahead. But think about what we are saying. If you are sneaking that in itself is not a good thing.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you all should agree candid pictures are wrong as well?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:

In my opinion (and again this is just my opinion)

Anything that has to do with a foot fetish that is not given consent and a ok that's fine by the girl. Then it really shouldn't be done at all.

Non consensual is not my thing. Others maybe but not mine.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hoselover69
Board Regular
Member # 15908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoselover69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So not everyone has a supporting wife on this forum. If "spooging" into some shoe that was left lying around is the means by which a foot fetishist gets their satisfaction, who the he11 is anyone else on here to judge. The common ground here is the fact that we are all into feet. Chasing down some chick in a mall and humping her shoe is wrong....fetish or not.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:

Yes and no...at the risk of sounding like a hypocrite, I'm particularly fond of barefoot in public pics and especially if they're candid. However, I don't see this as an invasion of sorts on the girl(s) in the pics. In my personal opinion, if a girl is already cool about leaving the house with no shoes on, she obviously doesn't care if anybody looks at her feet. Either people that pass her on the street will look or folks on the internet will look...either way she's got total strangers gawking at her peds, and as far as she knows that's all the strangers are doing. And of course, if a guy see's her in public and goes home and masturbates to the mental imagery, that's no different than people seeing the pics on the internet and whacking off either.

Now with all of that said, I do draw the line at candid while not in public pics. If somebody were, say, sneaking into a girl's locker room and snapping pics before the girls could put their socks and shoes on, or sneaking into a bedroom and pulling down a bed sheet, snapping pics while the girl slept, well, that's just wrong. What makes this wrong and NOT the barefoot in public pics wrong is the fact that the girl(s) aren't openly displaying their feet. In other words, if a girl willingly bares her feet to the world, she doesn't mind people looking at her feet. If a girl doesn't expose her toes to the general masses, well, you get the picture. [Wink]

I know this probably sounds like a double-standard, but that's how I truly see it. If I'm wrong, I am all open to hear the reasons why. [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
And as usual, Lou, well said, my man! [Thumbs Up]

Thank you sir. [Bow Down] [Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
...if a guy see's her in public and goes home and masturbates to the mental imagery, that's no different than people seeing the pics on the internet and whacking off either.

So I must ask, and this is to all... how would you feel if you were surfing the web and saw your wife, gf, sister, mother, etc. on a fetish website?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know its interesting....Any woman may it be your girlfriend or wife or the complete stranger. They are someones sister, someones daughter, someones mother or someones wife. Yet we take total and complete pleasure out of them like its nothing. I am the moral of sorts and I agree with Ticklingsolesmaster when it comes to respect for a girl in general or sharing your fetish.
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Lou,There is no different masterbating to random girls feet or even a girl that you know masterbating off to her feet. It is all the same.

And as goes the subject of complete strangers a mother's daughter's feet etc..

I look all the time and notice them and ponder and love feet. But i don't take it that step further and masterbate onto a complete strangers feet or grab a hold of the girls socks or shoes and masterbate inside them. I don't cross that line (not even fantasy i don't) because masterbating onto girls feet doesn't appeal.

If some guys are into that? Then hey i guess that's ok. But don't expect me to be a part of it.

--------------------
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footfreak2
Board Regular
Member # 14238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footfreak2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU'RE RIGHT: The sick and out of control foot freaks make us all seem like total perverts! The board master should delete their posts, warn them the first time, and ban them the second.
Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to understand that it is times like this when the penis speaks before the brain does. Half the turn on for these people is not getting caught, the other half is the actual indulging of their fetish. Is it right? Shit no. I believe that once you cross that line, when you violate a girl (If you're tongue graces ANY part of a woman who has NOT let you do so while she is asleep or unsconscious you are VIOLATING her) like that then you are a creep and a wierdo. Doesnt matter if you have a foot fetish, ass fetish, hand fetish or elbow fetish. There is having a nice sensible fascination with feet, then there is something known as being a foot perv. It's disturbing because there are guys who will high five other guys for licking a sleeping girls feet or whatever. Its wrong, no matter what way you look at it. But I figure...the guy that must do this doesn't have the morals anyway so whats it matter.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well spoken, mystic.

Lou, back at ya brother! [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah-the whole sister and family thing is disturbing, in the sense that they can live with being sexual with any kind with said family member. AND have to see this person. So is the masturbation of un-suspecting women. But I still don't see anything wrong with doing s sniff and run!

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

quote:
Originally posted by Footfreak2:
YOU'RE RIGHT: The sick and out of control foot freaks make us all seem like total perverts! The board master should delete their posts, warn them the first time, and ban them the second.

I don't think that is the answer or that will solve anything. Because all the user has to do is get banned and then create a new screen name and profile (inless the user's IP ADDRESS is banned from this website also)

--------------------
only i am lost

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TicklingSolesMaster, your first post was right on target.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eyes_on_the_ground
Board Regular
Member # 15950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eyes_on_the_ground   Email eyes_on_the_ground   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only new here and not looking to cause a stir, but I have a different point of view. I have a foot fetish. It's in my baby photos. It's a big part of me, I identified it a long time ago.

I've explored the obsession with my ex-wife. We did all the sharing pictures of her feet stuff. It was fun, taking the pictures and presenting them was fun for me; she freely admitted that sharing them with drooling men was fun for her.

I never really played with her shoes, I loved her and we have beautiful children but I didn't "like" her that much. I played with some shoes belonging to the occasional hot friend - a bit of a 'put hand inside the shoe', maybe kiss it if I was feeling daring.

I think everyone has the right to enjoy themselves in their own way as long as it isn't hurting anyone. I mean if you get busted kissing a woman's shoe, she is probably going to find the incident more amusing than offensive. One only has their own face to lose.

So I don't believe that all the shoe sniffing stealing whatever posts are fantasy. If these posts are becoming ad nauseum, then perhaps people are simply feeling more open to discuss their fetish in a deeper way among like minded folks?

Isn't that the point of a forum like this?

My obsession with women's feet is beyond self control, I admit that; and while I am in control of all predictable aspects of life, this is something that will never leave me.

After so many years of understanding my fetish, I can't accept that these feelings should be totally surpressed for the sake of respect. If I can't resist taking a quick sneak rub with my hand inside someone's shoe - I mean, isn't that the simplest act of kindness that anyone could give to you - "I will let you adore the interior of my shoe if it makes you happy".

I consider myself of high moral values, I am not into incest, I could never see my daughter as a sex object, but an aunty by marriage? A cousin? I don't think I'd kiss them, but I would play with their shoes.

I am just being honest, I came here to share my advanced foot fetish with other like minded chaps. I don't think we should be afraid to speak their true feelings in what I expected would be a "speakeasy", so to speak. [Smile]

So unless I am offending the general decorum here, I say bring on the core experience posts. The instant I logged in here I was so glad to see I am not alone with my feelings.

Has your obsession with feet has never made you do something which afterwards made you feel a bit stupid or spend more money than meant to? This is possibly a stupid question to pose, but is there a better place to get these experiences off our chests?

No offence to anyone intended.

~E~

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links