Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » RIP Anna Nicole Smith (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: RIP Anna Nicole Smith
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest in Peace.

But Wiggler you damn near wishing death on those other girls is totally unneccesary.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sad news

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I think she had a hot body at times, but I really hated her even more than Britney. I couldn't stand Anna she was a real no talent, gold digging immoral pig in my opinion. People like her getting rich shows how far down the ladder we have gone as a society.

[ February 13, 2007, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: nylonfootsniffer ]

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OneGiantLeap:
Now while I am not in the last bit religious, holy crap is that karma. She robbed that rich guy of his money and BOOM she's dead. God has sent a message.
[Eek!]

yeah she forced that old fart to marry her and she caused him to die when he was like 90 [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
Man, what i'm saying is that none of them have any talent, nicole , jessica, lindsay and tara are all a bunch of talentless assholes, at least fucking Paris has, as i said, i very fuckable mouth and she seems to love to eat cock.

and I was saying how wrong you are

sorry for the confusion [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I actually think she looked better with weight. Some women just look ugly skinny.

then why didn't she win playmate of the year when she was a fatass [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Pete-The-Feet-Lover:
"Also, am I the only one that thinks it would be kind of creepy having an Anna pic thread?"

Haha, no, I agree with you Mighty Mike. I'll remain neutral on the subject of Anna as a person, but I have to say that I'd find it creepy to admire a dead woman's feet. Morbid and twisted as it sounds, the thought of what those feet will look like after a year in the grave is a turn off. *shudders*

nice to see i'm not the only one [Smile]

once a woman is dead, i don't care how hot she was at one time when she was alive, she is no longer to be thought of in a sexual way

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Pete-The-Feet-Lover:
"Also, am I the only one that thinks it would be kind of creepy having an Anna pic thread?"

Haha, no, I agree with you Mighty Mike. I'll remain neutral on the subject of Anna as a person, but I have to say that I'd find it creepy to admire a dead woman's feet. Morbid and twisted as it sounds, the thought of what those feet will look like after a year in the grave is a turn off. *shudders*

nice to see i'm not the only one [Smile]

once a woman is dead, i don't care how hot she was at one time when she was alive, she is no longer to be thought of in a sexual way

My sentiments exactly.

Condolences, thoughts, and prayers go out to her family, to her friends, and to her fans everywhere.

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
all the girls you mentioned (except paris) are far more talented and have much more to offer the world than she ever could

Are you kidding?

Paris Hilton has something to offer the world?

They're all a bunch of talentless whores in my opinion, good looking whores but talentless none the less.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
qoute:Paris Hilton has something to offer the world?
yeah, i'm with you there, her mouth to suck cock. didn't you see that little movie, she loves to have it in her mouth.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't give a shit that ana is dead, i jerked off to her playboy special twice when it came out, i have no problem doing it again. playboy was so a shit with its skinny women, until ana came along with her real women's body.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
i don't give a shit that ana is dead, i jerked off to her playboy special twice when it came out, i have no problem doing it again. playboy was so a shit with its skinny women, until ana came along with her real women's body.

I agree, I like full figured, big breated women. Anna was very fuckable before the decline into drugs and plastic surgery.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Sad Lady!! Saw an interview with her mother, no wonder she was so fucked up! RIP sad lady!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i loooved looking at some of those swimsuit '50's calender pictures when they started to come out in LIFE books and whatnot, they had great feet most of them, and whats more they actually had some weight on them then and had nice bodies, (most of them are dead), so bring on the tribute!! loll j/j

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Adidas Sandal Fetish:
quote:
all the girls you mentioned (except paris) are far more talented and have much more to offer the world than she ever could

Are you kidding?

Paris Hilton has something to offer the world?

They're all a bunch of talentless whores in my opinion, good looking whores but talentless none the less.

read what i said regarding paris

regardless how much talent they have, they all have more talent than anna nicole smith ever could've dreamed of

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links