Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » RIP Anna Nicole Smith (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: RIP Anna Nicole Smith
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you guys want to stop disrespecting women?! That shit really pisses me off. Regardless of how much talent you think they have or haven't got what the hell right have you got to refer to them as whores?
Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We call them as we see them. Sorry, but if the shoe fits, put it on and wear it,nice and snug [Wink]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JamesyBaby:
Do you guys want to stop disrespecting women?! That shit really pisses me off. Regardless of how much talent you think they have or haven't got what the hell right have you got to refer to them as whores?

I'll say what I want, thanks.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
Ok I think she had a hot body at times, but I really hated her even more than Britney. I couldn't stand Anna she was a real no talent, gold digging immoral pig in my opinion. Poeple like her getting rish shows how far down the ladder we have gone as a society.

I agree with you.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man its too bad that
a) some of you hate and wish death on people (def. doing more harm to you than them) and
b) put such value on things such as 'getting rich', if you look at anna nicole its quite obvious that money has nothing to do with happiness, so why should we care when someone gets rich?? no matter how much money people get or how much people envy or hate other people at the end of the day (or life) they are still stuck with themselves, the more they go after 'the next thing' and think it will make them happy the more miserable they get.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adidas Sandal Fetish:
quote:

Man I feel sorry for your gf's.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Adidas Sandal Fetish:
quote:

Man I feel sorry for your gf's.
LOL, why? My girlfriend isin't a whore like Paris Hilton.
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:

b) put such value on things such as 'getting rich', if you look at anna nicole its quite obvious that money has nothing to do with happiness, so why should we care when someone gets rich?? no matter how much money people get or how much people envy or hate other people at the end of the day (or life) they are still stuck with themselves,

I don't care about her getting rich per se, I think you missed the point. The point is the fact that she can get rish just by being a immoral, non-talented bimbo. She got famous and rich for two reasons. One, she had a decent body at one time and took her clothes off and two, she did so many outrageously stupid things that she managed to make headlines.
The fact that just a very short time after the death of her son she was trying to sell pics shows where her moral compass was. I don't care that she was rich but I think it's sad when hard working respectable people with a lot of talent can barely scrape out a living and people like these celebrities can get rich while having absolutely no talent and do nothing but embarass our society.
Nice feet doesn't make you a nice person.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all that said I will say Its sad when ANYONE dies. Anna was famous for being naked and marrying a 90 yr old oil tycoon for the only obvious reason plausable..he was rich. So,she was the most famous wrinkley old dick suckin gold digger? I cant say I agree with her reasoning but I will say rest in peace. Also,am im the only other person that find having a foot fetish picture tribute to a dead person somewhat creepy?
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaddix:
Also,am im the only other person that find having a foot fetish picture tribute to a dead person somewhat creepy?

no i already brought this up [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
I don't care about her getting rich per se, I think you missed the point. The point is the fact that she can get rish just by being a immoral, non-talented bimbo. She got famous and rich for two reasons. One, she had a decent body at one time and took her clothes off and two, she did so many outrageously stupid things that she managed to make headlines.
The fact that just a very short time after the death of her son she was trying to sell pics shows where her moral compass was. I don't care that she was rich but I think it's sad when hard working respectable people with a lot of talent can barely scrape out a living and people like these celebrities can get rich while having absolutely no talent and do nothing but embarass our society.
Nice feet doesn't make you a nice person.

I totally agree! When you really get down to it, what was she really "famous" for?... Hmmmm,... let's see....

1)Posing in Playboy.

2)Marrying an 89 year old billionaire.

3)Fighting over the estate of said billionaire after he died with the billionaire's family.

4)Gaining weight and having a short lived "reality tv show" in which she looked, and sounded like, she was on drugs most of the time.

5)Losing the weight she put on.

6)Her untimely death at a young age (which I'll refrain from commenting on, since the cause isn't conclusive yet... all I'll say is look at what was found in the refrigerator).

7)The three ring circus that has followed her death - i.e. the parental custody over her baby daughter, the allegations of her affair in order to gain citizenship in the Bahamas,... hell, even the battle over her final resting place!

While I do feel sorry about her passing (Anyone's death is a sad thing.), I can't say I respect her as a person and the way she led her life, especially when the list above was, pretty much, the "highlights" of her life. When you put things in that perspective, it's difficult to have any feelings for someone who really didn't earn their status and was glorified as being a "celebrity", while there are hard working people out there with much more talent who won't achieve anywhere near the same "celebrity status" that she gained.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links