Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » CROCS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: CROCS
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 13 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HATE CROCS SHOES!!! My girlfriend came home with a pair and I almost had a fit. I told her why would you hide your pretty feet in those ugly shoes.We made a deal that she would not wear them when she was with me. Go to www.crocs.com if you don`t know what I`m talking about. Any woman with pretty feet should be banned from wearing them [Mad]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in total agreeance with you there. My SIL has a pair now which she wore to my house the other day. What a letdown! If my wife gets a pair I will definitley melt them down into a puddle of toxic sludge.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crocs are probably the biggest tease to foot fetishists in the last four years!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also agree along with those ugly ballet shoes/slippers...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bullet
Board Regular
Member # 21785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullet   Email Bullet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I soo hate this to, its really bad when you want to see some womens feet and she has these stupid shoes on!!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bullet:
Yeah I soo hate this to, its really bad when you want to see some womens feet and she has these stupid shoes on!!

I had to wait all winter to see some pretty feet and I see a hot babe and look down and she has on damn CROCKS [Mad]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crocs aren`t in fashion here in Germany this summer but I deffo don`t like them.

But 90% of the women are wearing those white/gold/silver ballet slippers...no chance to see many pretty toes.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crocs - One of the worst things to have ever happened to the female foot! Frikin UGLY!!! [Puke]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree, though fortunately I've seen more younger girls (under 18) wearing them than older girls and women thankfully. They certainly have become a strong fashion fad.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife works in a hospital were many people in the ER wear them so now her department is thinking of making them part of the uniform.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's interesting there, Deeparchlover. Yes, feetluvr, they have become a strong fashion trend indeed, and upon looking at their site, they seem to have a small amount of men's products also. I just have that feeling though about the Crocs, that they're going to be seen looking back to the 2000's as the 'embarrassing' fashion statement. "I can't believe I wore those things," might be said by many women someday. I think Crocs are gonna hit their peak, and perhaps something else more aesthetically pleasing, but with similar features to the Crocs, will replace them at some point.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here they are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are UGLY too and even if I wanted to wear them, I'm not even allowed to. Tyler hates them!

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrHydeIsGod
Board Regular
Member # 22130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrHydeIsGod   Email MrHydeIsGod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamnit, I hate those fucking things. They make girls feet look like flippers. Same thing with the ballet shoes. If a girl has hot feet, those fucking things make their feet as flat as Fred Flintstone's. I was working the other day, and I saw a father/son duo wearing them...in Philly. They both should have been shot in the face.

--------------------
I AM THE DEVIL, AND I'M HERE TO DO THE DEVIL'S WORK!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crocs are for non pretty feet people.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Crocs are for non pretty feet people.

I agree with Footman9.....these shoes suck and should only be worn by certain women because the "crocs" look better than their feet!
I also have to add Footman9, although your avatar does not show feet, that chick is HOT!!! Long haired brunettes always seem to give me an extra half inch of boner! [Jerkoff]
If you think of it, please let me know if there are any other pics of her. Would love to see the rest of this hottie! Thanks!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links