Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » CROCS (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: CROCS
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think they're too bad as long as they're not worn with socks (crocs without socks, has a cool ring to it). I work in the medical field, and those shoes look better than some of the ugly footwear I've seen in my profession.

I think UGG boots are the worst foot fashion to date. Or Birkenstocks. I'll take crocs over UGGs or Birks any day.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I think UGG boots are the worst foot fashion to date. Or Birkenstocks. I'll take crocs over UGGs or Birks any day.

I love my UGGS
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgyPorgy:
Get over it people. Who cares if a fraction of women wear crocs. They also wear clogs and a plethora of other footwear that hides their feet...so what. I say if you want more feet in your life go get'em. Quit living of the candid scraps that fate throw your way which is largely dicated by pop fashion.

I feel it's people with foot fetishes that are so concerned with things like women wearing crocs that gives us unfavorable labels e.g. obsessive, perverted etc. I mean c'mon, being upset because a women is covering her feet, gimme a break...if you have any game get her to take the damn things off and show her feet for you. Smooth operators, such as myself, get it done all the time with random hotties.

I really think you are missing the whole point of this forum.It`s so we can openly voice how we feel about feet and things related to feet.We are not running the streets screeming WE HATE CROCS DON`T WEAR THEM.It`s the same as guys talking about a woman with a nice butt wearing baggy pants.
Yeah I even think boots/clogs ect. are sexier than crocs/ballet slippers & they all hide feet. Personally I'm not at all upset if they're covering their feet, just with that footwear...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really in between with Crocs - I don't like them, don't hate them, but am wondering how they became so popular? Comfort can only do your product a certain amount of good...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how they became so popular to. In Colorado they seem to be EVERYWHERE. Even in the Hallmark store at them mall. Since when did greeting card stores get in the market for shoes?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they look like something that should have been popular in the early 90's!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw a display of Crocs the other day and saw that they make flip-flops too. And I noticed online that some places sell an open-toed Croc shoe. Just got a steer the older ones away from the original closed versions. [Smile]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These things are def. ugly...it thankfully hasnt happened yet but I dread the day my fiancee comes home with a pair
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate those ugly things

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

they look like gardening shoes
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will add a 'thumbs down' on crocs.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
they look like gardening shoes

HA HA, YEP!!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ugliest shoe I've ever seen.

The ones with NFL teams on them help point out who to pelt with stuff at home games. [Wink]

The Seahawk ones are especially horrid.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 123456123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O M G i really love those ballet shoes something about them.
To the topic about CROCS i hate them they make a girl look like a clown or something lol

Posts: 72 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
I HATE CROCS SHOES!!! My girlfriend came home with a pair and I almost had a fit. I told her why would you hide your pretty feet in those ugly shoes.We made a deal that she would not wear them when she was with me. Go to www.crocs.com if you don`t know what I`m talking about. Any woman with pretty feet should be banned from wearing them [Mad]

[Puke] They are hideous! Women with ugly feet should be ashamed of wearing them also!

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links