Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » CROCS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: CROCS
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god damn, I hate these things, all the women in my town have suddenly bought them. Didnt see any at all last year, and now everyones wearing them!
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually work in the same town they are based out of. Apart from the fact that I can appreciate that they are not attractive and cover up female feet we want to see....What I am amazed about is that men seem to like wearing the damn things...how did that happen?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by higharchlover:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Crocs are for non pretty feet people.

... I also have to add Footman9, although your avatar does not show feet, that chick is HOT!!! Long haired brunettes always seem to give me an extra half inch of boner! [Jerkoff]
If you think of it, please let me know if there are any other pics of her. Would love to see the rest of this hottie! Thanks!

Oh, you are talking about my last avatar of Aria Giovanni... she is a [Cool] hottie... glad you like her and I do like brunettes [Big Grin] . You will she her again; trust me.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crocs are disgusting no doubt about it and a big tease. however, one point that could be valid is that they may bring out girls feet who would usually wear socks and it could be a step in the right direction for going barefoot in flip flops etc.

flip flops are waaaayyy better everytime tho! and theres still plenty of em about. thanks to the sensible girls!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate crocs!

they are man shoes! LOL LOL

and what does SIL mean?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get over it people. Who cares if a fraction of women wear crocs. They also wear clogs and a plethora of other footwear that hides their feet...so what. I say if you want more feet in your life go get'em. Quit living of the candid scraps that fate throw your way which is largely dicated by pop fashion.

I feel it's people with foot fetishes that are so concerned with things like women wearing crocs that gives us unfavorable labels e.g. obsessive, perverted etc. I mean c'mon, being upset because a women is covering her feet, gimme a break...if you have any game get her to take the damn things off and show her feet for you. Smooth operators, such as myself, get it done all the time with random hotties.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgyPorgy:
Get over it people. Who cares if a fraction of women wear crocs. They also wear clogs and a plethora of other footwear that hides their feet...so what. I say if you want more feet in your life go get'em. Quit living of the candid scraps that fate throw your way which is largely dicated by pop fashion.

I feel it's people with foot fetishes that are so concerned with things like women wearing crocs that gives us unfavorable labels e.g. obsessive, perverted etc. I mean c'mon, being upset because a women is covering her feet, gimme a break...if you have any game get her to take the damn things off and show her feet for you. Smooth operators, such as myself, get it done all the time with random hotties.

I really think you are missing the whole point of this forum.It`s so we can openly voice how we feel about feet and things related to feet.We are not running the streets screeming WE HATE CROCS DON`T WEAR THEM.It`s the same as guys talking about a woman with a nice butt wearing baggy pants.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
i hate crocs!

they are man shoes! LOL LOL

and what does SIL mean?

SIL = sister-in-law

Sorry for the confusion dude!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liefvoetje
Board Regular
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liefvoetje   Email liefvoetje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the outside I don't like crocs either. But I guess (haven't tried it myself) that the smell should be incredible!

Can somebody confirm if crocs smell? :-)

Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by liefvoetje:
From the outside I don't like crocs either. But I guess (haven't tried it myself) that the smell should be incredible!

Can somebody confirm if crocs smell? :-)

From what I understand, they are supposed to be made of a material that does NOT make them stink.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liefvoetje
Board Regular
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liefvoetje   Email liefvoetje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I heard that there is some kind of chemical "coating" inside, but if the crocs are worn often, the smell will come through anyway. Maybe somebody has some hands(feet)-on experience?
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister let me a pair to try and they were truely bad, Most of the hospital staff in our area are wearing them. They do nothing for our feet at all. "Footman9" you are totaly right.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaunMD
Major Player
Member # 23569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaunMD   Email shaunMD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate those things. So terribly terribly ugly.

--------------------
SAY HELLO TO THE PRESIDENT OF...
oh wait, wrong forum

Posts: 112 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how girls feet smell out of them?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell,I think a woman`s feet would have a better smell in clogs then crocs.My girlfriend thinks it cute,that we are upset over crocs.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links