Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else had this problem? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anyone else had this problem?
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys & yeh i do think it could be down to stress which i have been quite alot, anxiety cus i was really worried about rising to the occation, & just taking her back for casual sex not really feeling comfortable with her didnt help, because with my ex i felt comfortable with her & got easily aroused without feet, but i am seeing her again tomorrow night & do feel alot more comfortable now, & havent masterbated for 2 days & do you have any tips to try get more interest in the vagina ect, anyway guys i will let you all know how it goes tomorrow lol thanks alot.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have had a few instances with a girl or two who were so not into anything but vanilla (not even sprinkles!!!) and didn't like the feet thing, weren't into oral (done to them too, wtf!!!) and things of the like. I can say I honestly didn't get into them much either.

Now on other occassions, someone I knew liked to do kinky and creative things, I had no issues. Sometimes it depends on the girl.

Want to get into pussy again, my solution is push your face in it and eat it for a LONG time. Enjoy the taste, smell, the wetness and most importantly, getting her off. I'd have to say going down on a girl is pretty much my favorite thing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18276 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish getting down on a girl turned me on, ill have to try it, do u think the more i try it, ill get into it?

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
weren't into oral (done to them too, wtf!!!)

[Eek!] Wow, I thought all women liked receiving oral. What a boring, miserable sexual lifestyle - I'd definitely be turned off by a prude like that!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girls not into guys going down on them is far more common than you'd think! i read some stats on that years back and was shocked as to how many aren't into that. some figure going down on the guy is part of being with one so they have gotten ok or fine with the idea.

my lady isn't too into me going down on her, but she won't say no. but doesn't mind if i never do. i do of course though!

RPM

p.s. my ex wanted nothing to do with me going down on her, but she always wanted to go down on me (for those who know me well.. you know how i felt about that)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! You need help.

Sorry dude.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
Yesterday i took a girl back to my place to have sex, btw i am secretive about my fetish, anyway she were naked in my bed expecting me to just shove it in but i was just not getting hard, its was very embarrising as she is obviously thinking im a girl butt naked in your bed & touchin you & your limp, & obviously the more i tried it just wern't happening i were panicking, so what i did was closed my eyes while she touching me & were thinkin of all my feet fantasies lol, & that worked but i still wern't fully hard, also do any of you guys find it hard to put it in the whole? everytime im hard & trying to put it in the hole, it starts going softer as im just basically not turned on barely at all by the vagina, i just wish that i didn't have a fetish & were turned on by breasts, & pussy, is there any way to be turned on more by other things? please help

My opinion, "Yesterday i took a girl back to my place to have sex.. " that's your problem. If what I'm thinking is right, she wasn't your girlfriend, or a person you love. It's very different. When you love someone, and when you don't, your body totally acts differently. Furthermore, why would you just bring some girl for sex? I don't understand why people do that.... it's more than that... sex is an act of love, a bond, a communication between the one you love, why do people abuse it..
yea i agree wit feeties i enjot foot play with my friend but for me to reach my full foot fetish potential it has to be with someone im dating or in love with.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

yeh it must have been the nerves more than anything as we have had sex twice since then & its been great, she comin down mine again today, is goin good!

--------------------

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yeh it must have been the nerves more than anything as we have had sex twice since then & its been great, she comin down mine again today, is goin good!

Excellent!!! [Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Awesome dude. You're cured! No worries from now on.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never had that problem, but I agree that if you are having some wood problems, your fetish may be very pronounced. I would recommend a couple of ideas depending on what you wish to do. If you want to indulge your fetish, just let the girl know and see how it goes. The other is to get some counseling and see what can be done to get your mind off feet alone.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad that have finally found your groove. Nerves - "performance anxiety" - can be a big obstacle the first time out. We aren't always even aware that this concern is in play.
However, if this occurs again and again, I would take take elgordode62's advice to seek counseling. Remember that a fetish is defined as the need of an object without which the sexual act cannot be completed (yes, the definition is more involved but I'm trying to be brief).
Congrats on getting rid of the dead weight that was keeping you so down.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
counseling wouldn't work

if it did there would be no gay people

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fetishes aren't a gay/straight issue. You'll find them in any sexual orientation. The counseling I would suggest would be to change, perhaps, to expand the focus of the passion involved.

Shouldn't have volunteered this at this time. Should have found a bed.

Will add to this thread later, if it's important.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

how do you get counselling? through ur doctor? is it dear?

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links